Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

She is out of that now so it's not really a reason.
    You do know right that Zabel and Jodi are still around and handling her conservatorship? She isn't as free as you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post

You do know right that Zabel and Jodi are still around and handling her conservatorship? She isn't as free as you think.
      No idea. Her fans have been celebrating her freedom for weeks. Are they misinformed?
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

No idea. Her fans have been celebrating her freedom for weeks. Are they misinformed?
        Not really they are informed, I feel like social media you just read the headline and didn't read any articles! It always said she's free from personal conservatorship never about her finance and stuff though, so maybe you just assumed. She still has a temporary conservatorship over herself to help her to sort through finances, that's why most opinions which come here shows only misinformation towards the context.

Comment

Not really they are informed, I feel like social media you just read the headline and didn't read any articles! It always said she's free from personal conservatorship never about her finance and stuff though, so maybe you just assumed. She still has a temporary conservatorship over herself to help her to sort through finances, that's why most opinions which come here shows only misinformation towards the context.
          I find it hard to believe she cannot purchase a pack of Aleve herself sorry.
          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

I find it hard to believe she cannot purchase a pack of Aleve herself sorry.
            That's okay she's not here to convince you, she was sick so looks rather simple to me that she couldn't go out and buy herself. Let's just agree to disagree, as you don't have much information on this matter.

Comment

• Reading that post, I didn't get the impression she couldn't leave. I took it as she felt ill, didn't have the energy to go out and get some herself (plus the associated privacy) so simply asked Security to grab some on her behalf as no one else was around at the time. I don't think it's that deep. Looks like her partner turned up later and got some for her. It's basically the equivalent of me asking someone to grab some paracetamol for me from Tesco cos I'm too hungover to go myself

Her posts don't help her though. She writes in a very conversational way and doesn't pause to format, but it can appear "messy" and "chaotic" to some. Personally, I'm pleased to see her knock the dance videos on the head on Instagram. Nothing wrong with dancing, but when you're of a certain ilk and professionally known for your dancing skills, to pump out content of you "dancing" poorly coupled with erratic captions won't do you any favours.

She needs to disappear from social entirely for a while. Get some personal healing and clarity, and then if she wants to she could make a real impact with a professional comeback.

Comment

• ^ agreed. I also think Britney’s public image has been so meticulously constructed and polished over the years, that people don’t actually know the real Britney and it’s a culture shock for them to see her Instagram.

The dancing videos though… I don’t need them. I don’t dislike them but I’m definitely indifferent to them. They’d be interesting if it literally wasn’t always the same two or three moves.
                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Comment

• AAAAAAHHH YESSS!!
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Glad Britney is speaking up! While Jamie said her book is not about Britney and yet more than half was.

Comment

• Aleve parent company Bayer AG stock also went up after Britney's post her power

Comment

• They have hurt her so much I'm so sad for her. She is so traumatized I wanna hug her.
                          Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat January 15, 2022, 20:43.
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• So the security guy who was in the Controlling Britney Spears doc did a live Q&A on Instagram (freebritneyla account) and provided more details about what he witnessed during his years working for Britney. Unfortunately, the stream isn't available anywhere (maybe it will be), but here are some takeaways:

- He's talking in general about the book and just how contradictory he found it and that JL is lacking self-reflection.

- He said that JL overlooked the privilege she had of being able to choose who she had around her from family to management, Britney didn't for 13 years.
                            - He said Britney was always treated like a "thing" whilst he worked for her.
                            - He said Edan would get his wife to talk to him and other Blackbox employees, she was a psychotherapist.

- He said Edan had a head of security for her house, the one that planted the bug, and he also said that Robin was collecting dirt on Britney for years to use against her if she ever "got out of line" and that he the head of security kept the recordings and was collecting information on other clients not just Britney. He kept passwords, home layouts, internal files on not just Britney but other clients too.

- He thinks that Jamie Lynn was at one point enabled with some information for the book.

- When he was working there it depended on what benefited Robin and co at the moment in time, Britney was either a genius or erratic.

- He's seen how she writes and he believes it's her on social media.

- She wasn't previously allowed to download apps on her phone without Jamie's permission.

- He gave files to Rosengart and he was afraid to do the documentary and even after. He said he was and still does he looks for surveillance and can only sympathise with Britney for how she must have felt.

- He said that being in the documentary has ****ed up his life but he doesn't regret it.

- Everybody was carefully chosen who worked for her - they were either silent and kept their heads down.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Girlie is glowing

Comment

• Comment

"You choose to do this on a public platform" - she said after releasing a book about her sister that was falsely advertised as her memoir, while talking about her on several shows and on a podcast next week. But when Britney responds to her bullshit she’s pissed? She is full of crap. And Britney even tried to de-escalate the situation a bit with her last post (even though she shouldn’t) but she just keeps going to promote her Britney fanfiction book.

It's REALLY bad for her right now. She should’ve just kept her mouth shut the way she did for the past 13 years.
                                      Last edited by JeremySpears; Sun January 16, 2022, 18:57.

Comment

• Jamie isn't seeing a good time as she should, she is lying through her whole chest it's embarrassing.

Comment

• This guy is talking to random strangers

Comment

• Angel is singing

Comment

• Jamie is being dragged left and right

Comment

• Finally a HD version of this masterpiece

Comment

• Comment

• Queen of Fashion, this look was also included in 20 most important 21st century fashion looks by Vogue of all times

Comment

Working...
                                                    X