Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AyuM
    Originally posted by RightToDream
    That hair is almost as bad as her lip syncing skills.
    Oh really? I think she simply had a bad hair day. And she lips amazingly.

You seem to dislike her. Why?

I'm glad that she managed to remain VERY relevant ever since 1998. Thank god she never flopped and she always delivered them WW smashes. She's the best selling artist of the 2000's at the end of the day... Some artists would kill to have 1/3 of her success and her #1 debuts on the Hot 100.

Oh well, I think she's a allowed to have a bad hair day since she such a hard working legend with amazing success (almost 130,000,000 records sold).
    DEAD! You just crushed him right on the spot!
    Hell naw!!! Who are you, teh Queen?!! Catch the grenade yourself!

Comment

• Originally posted by AyuM
      Originally posted by RightToDream
      That hair is almost as bad as her lip syncing skills.
      Oh really? I think she simply had a bad hair day. And she lips amazingly.

You seem to dislike her. Why?

I'm glad that she managed to remain VERY relevant ever since 1998. Thank god she never flopped and she always delivered them WW smashes. She's the best selling artist of the 2000's at the end of the day... Some artists would kill to have 1/3 of her success and her #1 debuts on the Hot 100.

Oh well, I think she's a allowed to have a bad hair day since she such a hard working legend with amazing success (almost 130,000,000 records sold).
      You killed this innocent troll!
      TAPOUT or BLACKOUT...

Comment

• Out of topic:

I just watched In The Zone ABC Special.. And I can't found the words how incredible that documentary is... She is soooo adorable, soooo down on earth, how can someone hate her. Very lovely girl... Gotta love her more now
        Last FM <3
        Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by therealestMC
          Britney I appreciate that you are down to earth and all that but you gotta do something with that hair!
          DEAD!! You are right gull!

Comment

• Originally posted by nickf1
            Out of topic:

I just watched In The Zone ABC Special.. And I can't found the words how incredible that documentary is... She is soooo adorable, soooo down on earth, how can someone hate her. Very lovely girl... Gotta love her more now
            Jealousy.......... :-?
            Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Flowers
            AlbumClash 2.0: [SZA vs. Ava Max]

"These gays, they're trying to murder me."

Comment

• MTV is about to hear a few new @BritneySpears songs very very soon! Wish I work at MTV
              about 2 hours ago via web

http://twitter.com/Cheszycom/status/19361024941

Comment

• Originally posted by leoapp
                MTV is about to hear a few new @BritneySpears songs very very soon! Wish I work at MTV
                about 2 hours ago via web

http://twitter.com/Cheszycom/status/19361024941
                The single is coming soon!
                TAPOUT or BLACKOUT...

Comment

• Last FM <3
                  Instagram

Comment

• Take this with a grain of salt..

Remember this demo:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UodP7...layer_embedded

The producer Fernando has now put the song as an official song on his "dicography"-list..

Check out his official website/blog, and at 2010:

http://ap.renderhosting.net/fernando...y/discography/

Comment

• Originally posted by erikarbast
                      Take this with a grain of salt..

Remember this demo:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UodP7...layer_embedded

The producer Fernando has now put the song as an official song on his "dicography"-list..

Check out his official website/blog, and at 2010:

http://ap.renderhosting.net/fernando...y/discography/
                      oh god that song is FAIL! 'tonights about me and my girls...im putting on my pearls'. AWFUL.
                      MJ - the originator - you will be missed. :'(

Comment

• I cannot wait until the day Britney and her label will release all the dates for this album. Imagine Britney tweet or annonce on her facebook-page/website the date for the new single! I cannot wait until SEPTEMBER! Can't it be september NOW NOW NOW!!!

Comment

• I hope she get's her hair done right when it's time for promo.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealestMC
                            I hope she get's her hair done right when it's time for promo.
                            Do not underestimate Britney's hair...it can change from fugly to B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L in a couple of hours cough candie's commercial/pictures cough

Comment

• Originally posted by britfan3
                              Originally posted by therealestMC
                              I hope she get's her hair done right when it's time for promo.
                              Do not underestimate Britney's hair...it can change from fugly to B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L in a couple of hours cough candie's commercial/pictures cough
                              she needs to shave it off and work the lace fronts....then she can easily whip it off when the photoshoot is finished.

I bet her hair currently stinks and itches like hell.
                              MJ - the originator - you will be missed. :'(

Comment

• twitter.com/celebritology

Ryan Murphy says Glee season starts shooting Wed. and that Britney Spears ep includes six songs, one of which will be sung by Spears. #sdcc

So the Glee Cast and creators are at San Diego's Comic Con and Ryan Murphy (creator and producer) just said that! so Britney WILL make a cameo on the show! The Legendary Miss. Britney Spears is coming guys! [/b]

Comment

• @shake_o_ass I bet YOU currently stink and itch like hell.

Comment

• OMG now stuff is getting real.

Comment

• Originally posted by britfan3
                                      twitter.com/celebritology

Ryan Murphy says Glee season starts shooting Wed. and that Britney Spears ep includes six songs, one of which will be sung by Spears. #sdcc

So the Glee Cast and creators are at San Diego's Comic Con and Ryan Murphy (creator and producer) just said that! so Britney WILL make a cameo on the show! The Legendary Miss. Britney Spears is coming guys! [/b]
                                      I think they heard it wrong. I think they said "Brittany" will sing a song, and the media hear it wrong and thought it was "Britney".

Comment

• Originally posted by erikarbast
                                        Originally posted by britfan3
                                        twitter.com/celebritology

I think they heard it wrong. I think they said "Brittany" will sing a song, and the media hear it wrong and thought it was "Britney".
                                        Good point. But I hope Britney makes a guest appearance. I'd love to see one of my favourite artists on one of my fave shows.
                                        Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Flowers
                                        AlbumClash 2.0: [SZA vs. Ava Max]

"These gays, they're trying to murder me."

Comment

• Hey!
                                          Im a spanish fan!

I love Britney Kisses from spain

Comment

• At gimmeBRITNEY, we pride ourselves on only reporting news on Britney’s amazing career – therefore, the past few months have been a little dullsville on the site.

But today we can let you all know that there will be no new Britney album this year. We’re of course keeping our ear to the ground for any news on a single that could possibly be released around November.

Sony Music announced their upcoming plans for the last half of the year, and Britney does not feature on the release schedule (last year The Singles Collection appeared on the schedule that we were first to report on).
                                            Link
                                            I'd build a road in gold just to have some dreaming

Comment

• There's no way Britney is not releasing album this year!!! Why then make a Cosmopolitan cover and launch new fragrance? It really looks like Brit's camp is getting things ready for major promo for upcoming album. This time I think we'll finally see her performig new single on VMA's.
                                              At the end of the day, the fact that we have the courage to still be standing is reason enough to celebrate

Comment

• Originally posted by Ye_S
                                                There's no way Britney is not releasing album this year!!! Why then make a Cosmopolitan cover and launch new fragrance? It really looks like Brit's camp is getting things ready for major promo for upcoming album. This time I think we'll finally see her performig new single on VMA's.
                                                I agree! Because there is no way Britney will release her album in spring (?!) and there is no way it will be next year at November.

Britney also said in her tweet that it will be a suprise. So i think she will suprise us with the single in September or earlier. And why would she comfirm a new song in late july, its way to early. Just be patience, because when the new era stars everything will explode, relaunch her new collection, new fragrance, many photoshoots and a new single!! It will be amazing!

And with gimme, why no source? Lmao!

Comment

• OMG, please, i want a new album this year

Comment

• It's better if she doesn't release anything this year, a year off is quite nice!
                                                    Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X