X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post

I love sometimes, deep in my heart and autumn goodbye with all my heart
    I’ve never been a fan of “Sometimes”.

”Deep In My Heart” and “Autumn Goodbye” are nice tunes. I also like the “(You Drive Me) Crazy” album version probably even more than the single version and of course “Born To Make You Happy” one of her most beautiful singles.

Still nothing on that album can touch the “Baby One More Time” song
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

I’ve never been a fan of “Sometimes”.

”Deep In My Heart” and “Autumn Goodbye” are nice tunes. I also like the “(You Drive Me) Crazy” album version probably even more than the single version and of course “Born To Make You Happy” one of her most beautiful singles.

Still nothing on that album can touch the “Baby One More Time” song
      BOMT single outsold other girls for a reason, most streamed 90s female solo song except Christmas one - has a funko pop (one of the best selling) - popular halloween costume (Justin wife did it on the previous one) - Rolling stone said best debut - Biggest selling debut album of all times and this is when BOMT single alone sold 10M+ in physical sales it's a true smash

--
      BOMT delivers a lot of emotion too imo especially in the chorus, very haunting production for me it's the best part about the song. (Scrammys still couldn't give this video or song an award TRPs tanking for a reason )

Comment

• Sometimes I run Sometimes I hide, a drive jam

Comment

• I loved Abroad. Poprockney is v v underrated. Don't Keep Me Waiting >>>>>>>>>>

Phonography is a bop.

I always though they should've put that "Trouble" song on Circus. It was cuuuuuute. That could've made the album.

I'm not here for "My Baby" slander. Yes it's a corny "bitch I'm a motha" song but she sound good on it. Especially at the end.

Mmm Papi is a bit trash. Also outside of the legendary rehearsal video, Mannequin falls a bit flat.

Comment

• My Baby fans have spoken, I Stan it now

Comment

• "Abroad" is soooo good ugh I hate that it’s unreleased. Also "Every Day" aka one of her best ballads ever aka one of her best unreleased songs ever.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• How people feel about Baby boy? One of my faves ballad ever by her

And for Abroad, definitely a very good song should've replaced Mmm papi or whatever the song is

Comment

• Imagine being a smol cute adorable liddo puppy in Hawaii and THEE Britney Spears comes to adopt you and twirl around you every day. What a perfect life.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Swayer is getting huge

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                      I loved Abroad. Poprockney is v v underrated. Don't Keep Me Waiting >>>>>>>>>>

Phonography is a bop.

I always though they should've put that "Trouble" song on Circus. It was cuuuuuute. That could've made the album.

I'm not here for "My Baby" slander. Yes it's a corny "bitch I'm a motha" song but she sound good on it. Especially at the end.

Mmm Papi is a bit trash. Also outside of the legendary rehearsal video, Mannequin falls a bit flat.
                      Circus’ tracklist should’ve been like this:

1. Womanizer (with the same pop-rock production “Rock Boy” and “Abroad” had)

2. Circus

3. Amnesia

4. Rock Me In

5. Shattered Glass

6. If U Seek Amy

7. Unusual You

8. Abroad

9. Rock Boy

10. Mannequin

11. Blur

12. My Baby (only because it was personal to Britney and made sense)

^ I would have liked it that way, in that specific order.

——

* Nope, I didn’t forget to include any other song

* Yes, I’m completely unapologetic about the songs I left out

Last edited by MrLeonix; Fri May 6, 2022, 23:38.
                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• My perfect tracklist:

1. Circus
                        2. Shattered Glass
                        3. Killed the Lights
                        4. Womanizer
                        5. Amnesia
                        6. Unusual You
                        7. Blur
                        8. Phonography
                        9. If You Seek Amy
                        10. Trouble
                        11. Out from Under
                        12. Quicksand

Bonus tracks:
                        13. Mannequin
                        14. Lace and Leather
                        Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Comment

• Britney, you will always be famous

Comment

• ^ She gets so many viral tweets every day lol

The liddo boi is an excellent driver :,)

Comment

• Comment

• The Bible's reign as the best-selling book of all time will be over soon!

Comment

• They wouldn’t dare miss out on the Xmas market. A boy can dream that there’s a greatest hits with a couple of new songs planned too. Dreaming is free I suppose.
                                    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

The movie premieres in 6 days. They did a whole sequence “(You Drive Me) Crazy”. And there are other Britney references in the film.

I’m glad Britney gave permission. Let’s see how it goes.

Comment

• Book is confirmed by the end of this year, maybe one two songs comes with it? Book will have a coupon code and once you redeem that you will get some new songs hmmmm.

Comment

• Very excited for the book, I'll pre order it the minute it's available. Quite obvious her book will be coming out later this year, her company won't miss out on holiday sales at all and they shouldn't too. I am no writer but this makes me wonder from how long this book must've been in writing? Brit recently said she's been talking to someone for 2 hours so I am assuming she's been doing It from a long time

I do wonder how her book will sell though, I mean book needs to have some sort of promotion and stuff to get it out there a 15M deal is a lot for a celebrity book I assume it will be shipped worldwide.

I am an avid reader so for me book is a very good thing, people are able to tell their stories better then in docs and stuff. I don't think this book will be targeted at her fans, it should be GP targeted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eugine View Post
                                            Very excited for the book, I'll pre order it the minute it's available. Quite obvious her book will be coming out later this year, her company won't miss out on holiday sales at all and they shouldn't too. I am no writer but this makes me wonder from how long this book must've been in writing? Brit recently said she's been talking to someone for 2 hours so I am assuming she's been doing It from a long time

I do wonder how her book will sell though, I mean book needs to have some sort of promotion and stuff to get it out there a 15M deal is a lot for a celebrity book I assume it will be shipped worldwide.

I am an avid reader so for me book is a very good thing, people are able to tell their stories better then in docs and stuff. I don't think this book will be targeted at her fans, it should be GP targeted.
                                            Well it can’t have been in the works pre-freedom. I don’t think an autobiography takes that long when it’s ghostwritten - there’s probably a team of people working on this, transcribing, turning answers into prose, working out what follow ups are needed etc. I imagine it comes together pretty quickly.
                                            Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

Book is confirmed by the end of this year, maybe one two songs comes with it? Book will have a coupon code and once you redeem that you will get some new songs hmmmm.
                                              I still don’t see the relation between a book and music.

I still think she is DONE with music and the entertainment industry. Even in her post where she announced the book is coming by the end of the year she said she received a bunch of opportunities to tell her story but said how stage, interviews, events etc makes her extremely anxious these days and that was the reason she chose to do a book instead.

IMO she will just release the book and that will be it. No new music anytime soon and I don’t even think she will promote or do interviews once she releases the book either.

And once the baby is born and she marries Sam I would say her retirement will be set on stone because she will focus on enjoying marriage and taking care of the baby.

——

I know she won’t do a single sh*t but I do wonder if her LABEL will do something to take advantagde of the book release at the end of the year? …. A new Remix album or some unreleased songs compilation? If I were her Label I would definitely look for a way to release something without Britney’s involvement.
                                              Last edited by MrLeonix; Sun May 8, 2022, 12:56.

Comment

• ^ I was just joking about music

Comment

^ I was just joking about music
                                                  The damage that C-ship did on her was permament (and one of the reasons her case helped to change the laws).

Had she never lived that experience Britney would be active in music up until today but the C-ship made her loose her passion and interest for every single aspect of the entertainment industry.

She got so many opportunities once she was freed, Interview proposals from everywhere, invitations to Hollywood parties, red carpets and events, Biopic scripts were sent to her looking for her approbal, she even received an invitation to the White House and I don’t want to imagine all the music and performing gig proposals she received and she just simply declined everything.

a bunch of cool things any artist would take and do to put a career back on track but because of her condition of being so traumatized, so done with everything, so into PSTD she just wasn’t interested in anything and gave it a pass.

This is sad because one thing is not wanting to be a celebrity but still wanting to do music regardless … Britney seems done with everything. I genuinely believe we even lost her love for music (making it). We lost Britney the artist now too. The only thing that remains of Britney is the will of being just a normal person wanting to live a normal life.

Her father destroyed her career path, dreams, goals, excitement for music, drive to succeed.
                                                  Last edited by MrLeonix; Sun May 8, 2022, 13:17.

Comment

• On a more positive note .. “(You Drive Me) Crazy” is featuring on Netflix’ upcoming movie in 5 days.

So Guys .. which is your favorite version of the song .. The Album version or the Single version?

Many people don’t notice much difference, but they have certain differences, in fact I think many people don’t realize the vocals aren’t even the same (Britney re-recorded the song completely for the Remix / single version).

The original album version wasn’t even produced by Max Martin as he only produced the Remix and got the producer credit exclusively for the single version. The single version is basically a more energetic / powered up and commercial version of the song with updated production, vocals and even a new / different bridge (Basically Max Martin’s version). The album version has the same catchiness and spirit but has a slightly more toned down and “chilled” production and the bridge is totally different filled with pure 90s nostalgia melodies and a guitar solo (that I’m quite mad they removed for the single version).

Regardless, the song turned into another global hit for Britney and part of her “Golden era” hit singles.

I like both versions and choosing one definitely depends on my mood. But today (and recently) I’ve been more into the album version

Comment

Working...
                                                    X