• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post

Top 20 Best Billboard Music Awards Performances
    14th position, I'll take it
    13th position for Brit and RiRi
    Praising the "stellar vocals" during the S&M performance. Anyway two iconic performances yep!
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Praising the "stellar vocals" during the S&M performance. Anyway two iconic performances yep!
      What do you mean, it's live

Comment

• I am sure, I am missing something does anyone know who he is? He seems to be a big Britney fan!

Comment

• ^ He is Harry Styles' stylist.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
            ^ He is Harry Styles' stylist.
            So he just seems to be a big fan or britney knows him or something?

Comment

• Comment

• D*mn .. I miss the days we actually had something relevant to disccuss about

This made me remember the wild “Blackout” days prior to it’s release, all the speculations about how the album was going to be, how it was going to sound, which producers were working on it, etc .. Then all the songs and demos leaked and it was a mess but there was this thrill about which were the best songs out of the leak, which ones were going to make the album … it was exciting. There was so much to discuss about.

Nowadays we can only resort to her rant insta posts, online memes and random tweets.
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• ^The way you described this thread, its boring now I just pop out some tweets to keep this thread alive I'm not lying

Comment

• Also, Little Mix playing some Britney to stop themselves from crying. Britney is everyone's fave

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post

Top 20 Best Billboard Music Awards Performances
                      14th position, I'll take it
                      13th position for Brit and RiRi
                      Um I can’t believe the amount of 2010s performances listed.

Anyways, seeing Beyoncé at number 2 doesn’t sit right with me, simply Bc she relied on a Green Screen for her Millenium Award, while Britney danced thru her entire set for hers, and is the 3rd most watched BBMA performance of all time.

I like that they mentioned her 1999 performance, which I think should have made this list over her 2011 Rihanna performance.

Good to see she has 3 performances referenced in this video, which is more than anyone else, including honorable mentions.

Britney is such a legend.

Comment

• The Sun reports that the Resorts World Las Vegas wants Britney for a Vegas residency.

BETTER WORK, B***H Britney Spears ‘in talks to headline Las Vegas residency at Resorts World’ six months after conservatorship terminated

An insider exclusively revealed to The Sun that the high-end hotelier, Resorts World, has been steadily wooing the pop icon over the past several months- and they made sure to pull out all the stops during her most recent trip there this past weekend.

"The buzz around Las Vegas is that they want Britney badly for a new residency.

"They are wining and dining her on these getaways and showing her just how much they mean business," the source said, noting the $15,000 a night suite the hotel rolled out for her.

"This was Britney's second trip to Resorts World this past weekend with her boyfriend Sam and notably her agent," the insider explained.

Britney, 40, was last in Vegas at the luxury hotel in March celebrating her finance Sam Asghari's 28th birthday and the hotel gave them the red-carpet treatment for that as well.

The source also pointed out the massive "Resorts World Loves Britney" billboard shining over the strip from the high-end destination which could be seen in several videos she shared on Instagram.

With Celine Dion out of pocket due to "medical issues," as was previously announced, the hotel "needs a superstar headliner," the insider said.

For Britney fans eager to see her take the stage in triumph, the source added: "No official offer has been made, but the talks have definitely begun."

"Britney could be back onstage as early as next year in Vegas."
                        https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/18676315...resorts-world/

I know The Sun is a crap source and there have been countless rumors lately buuuut they were also the first media outlet that knew about the "Domination" deal back in 2018 and the Resorts World did have Britney projected on the building last week. And they also follow Britney on Instagram now.

Comment

• ^ Yeah right … And the pigs can fly

Britney ain’t doing sh*t.

​​​​​​….. Oh, and eww at another Vegas Show, it was ok and ahead of the curve when she did it and paved the doors for a new streak of Vegas residencies that came after her (J.Lo, Gaga, Xtina, Katy, Gwen, etc, etc, etc)… But I don’t ever want her to return there. It was fine for that one time she did it and that was it.
                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I choose to be delusional but happy!

Comment

• Omg Britney is hanging out with The Weeknd and Sam Levinson hmmmm

Comment

• The Weeknd, Sam Levinson and Reza Fahim are creators of HBO's new show "The Idol". In November Britney said that she shot a movie titled "The Idol", Reza Fahim liked a tweet about her appearing on the show and now she’s meeting up with two of its creators?? Hmmmm how many coincidences are too many?

Comment

• She's coming

Comment

• An appearance on The Idol, a book, maybe a residency…album and world domination when???

Comment

• I don’t think anything is coming but so cool she met and is hanging out with The Weeknd

He recently said that Britney’s music (particularly ITZ) was among his diverse inspirations for his last album.

I wish they would record a song together (if only Britney was here for her career again ). The Weeknd is one of the very few newer acts that I like.

Comment

• The Weeknd is officially the second celebrity she’s hung out with since her C-ship was disolved right? (First was Donatella Versace)

Comment

• The Idol started production in November (when Britney first posted about it) and they just started doing reshoots. I mean COME ON.

Comment

• Maybe she’ll shoot a cameo or something? I read the series is supposed to be about the music industry. So a cameo would make sense.

Comment

• There can be chances of new music also

---
                                              This remix is sick
                                              Last edited by britneylinda; Wed May 25, 2022, 05:45.

Comment

• Hmmmm

Comment

• Absolutely not here for any sort of Vegas residencies, though I know it's false but still I don't want it she did that for years and quite enough.

Comment

• A cameo is born?

Last edited by Choley; Wed May 25, 2022, 13:47.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X