Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• The amount of positive press, publicity, coverage and followers not only Britney but also the Versace brand got overall after the wedding was great. Donatella must be very happy and pleased with the outcome of things.

I’m glad they are solid business pals but also genuine friends.
      Last edited by MrLeonix; Tue June 21, 2022, 12:55.
      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
        “Alien” (before getting messed up, glitched and distorded for the album) was IMO the only BJ song that had a good production and sound. William Orbit truly did his work well and he was able to capture that essence of isolation and personal feeling that Britney wanted for the album with that song, that pop field of loneliness. It seems to just vibe on the right direction and towards what Britney wanted.

Such a shame he was only given one song on the album. He definitely had more to offer as a producer than Will.I.Am … and Britney all her life wanted to work with him because she’s a massive fan of “Ray Of Light”. She would have probably loved to have more songs by him but we know she had no say on anything back then. Final versions and decissions didn’t depend on her.

But yeah. Orbit was the guy!
        I agree!
        Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Will.I.Am has played no role in all this imo, he saw BJ as a big opportunity to uplift his own career but little did he know what was he getting into

Comment

• QUEEN IS BACK

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• House looks great

Comment

• The "Pieces of Me" singer, 40, and Hot Seat actor, 28, have been quietly settling into married life and starting to plan for their future honeymoon since tying the knot in a dreamy, star-studded wedding ceremony on June 9.

"[Britney] and Sam have been soaking up their time together as newlyweds and have been relaxing since the wedding," a source close to Sam exclusively told E! News. "They are planning a honeymoon in a month once Sam's press tour is done and they want to go to Hawaii or somewhere international."

The source also revealed that Britney is as happy as can be since marrying her longtime love, adding, "Britney is feeling very fearless and is in total bliss since marrying Sam. She is so happy and feels like she is a new woman now."

It sounds like Britney is already putting her newfound strength to good use.
                https://www.eonline.com/amp/news/133...oneymoon-plans
                I guess someone has to be the star of the family

Comment

• I hope she does a new photoshoot for the book, and not just recycle some old image (or worse, add her head onto her body again to create a new image )
                  Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• One year, so much has changed! I remember crying

Comment

• Has it really been a year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                        Has it really been a year?
                        I know right, time flew! This would've seen as impossible thing but now it's all true! She is married - kissed Madonna again - moved to a new house - and now waiting for Sam press tour to end so that they can go to their honeymoon

Comment

• Honeymoon baby incoming.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
                            One year, so much has changed! I remember crying
                            I can’t believe that it’s been a year omg. I cried too and I was so angry and sad but so proud of her. I can barely listen to it today though because it’s so terrible what she had to go through.
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I’ll never listen to it again. I’ll relive the conservatorship with her when I buy her book but beyond that, that chapter is closed. I try not to think about it when I listen to her albums, but sometimes you end up wondering what the sessions were like and whether she even likes her outpost post Blackout.

Comment

• I know Funko Pops is now deemed as kiddish but I still love to collect them, just got mine today 'Circus' one and it has come with the Chase edition

Comment

• ^ Cute! I only have the Slave one

Comment

• I have the Toxic one
                                    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• I’d go for the Slave one if I’d buy one.

Comment

• I wish I could get Baby one to complete my collection but now they aren't made

Comment

• Persian translation please.

Comment

• She's so iconic

Comment

• "Boys" turns 20 today!

A masterpiece if you ask me. Deserved much much more.

Comment

• I have always loved the Boys remix. The album version is good but still just an album track. The remix is one of her best singles, though I remember thinking it was messy to have another soundtrack single from the Britney album - only Slave ended up being an actual song without benefits, right?

Comment

• Comment

• “Boys” was dope … I liked it when it came out but then I never cared for it about YEARS until I re-discovered the song some years ago, and yeah, it’s a nice tune.

Britney was the first female popstar that worked and also featured Pharrell Williams in her songs way before he was the hot, acclaimed and highly demanded producer we would become in the pop world.
                                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Working...
                                                    X