X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aside from the fact she can’t act, sure
    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• She wants to do it with Madonna and Iggy, on a scale of 1-10 how fake you think this is?

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
        She wants to do it with Madonna and Iggy, on a scale of 1-10 how fake you think this is?

Comment

• I don’t think it will happen, purely on the grounds that’s nine months after her wedding and I’m expecting to either be pregnant or a new mother come February 2023. It’s very clear what her immediate priority is.

However, 2024 would seem much more likely if she is set on celebrating and ending her career on her 25th anniversary. A 25th anniversary GH album in October 2023 and an expanded 25th anniversary edition of BOMT in Jan/Feb 2024 makes a Super Bowl 2024 performance much more appealing.

Career and timeline wise it works, but everything depends on when she has a baby. She’s agreeing nothing career wise until she has one.

I do think the label will celebrate her 25th anniversary though, with or without her. I think an expanded version of BOMT is almost definitely going to happen - I’m sure there’s quite a few outtakes and it would be great to hear some of the stuff she was working on before they found the baby voice/BOMT pop direction. Maybe even her demo tape could be included?

Comment

• Her fans don’t learn LOL… always behind these non-sense rumours

NO sh*t is happening ! She doesn’t even want to attend a basic red carpet event or do an interview let alone she is doing any SuperBowl sh*t …

Britney is retired! Deal with it and get over it.
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Britney is not retired until she tells us she is retired.

She almost definitely cannot give an interview because there’s probably a gag order on her until her book is delivered and released - she’s being paid incredibly well to give the exclusives to the book (Instagram posts are more like teasers than reveals).

None of us know what Britney’s plans are. We know her priority is to become a mother but beyond that no one knows. We can guess, but no one knows and being arrogant about what you think is going on is just that - arrogant and rude.

Comment

• Rumour is fake sure, but we'll also have to understand that Britney has not officially announced her retirement. She knows her fans want new music and after Freebritney she will definitely do thanking in form of music whenever she can! It's quite obvious imo she sure must feel her fans have done a lot for her and her freedom!

I don't think we should all think that she's retired until and unless she say so, right now she wants to have kids and I hope that happens soon for her!

Comment

• Ah haaa, let's play I'm not a girl

Comment

• I've been obsessed with this song lately
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

I've been obsessed with this song lately
                      LOVE this unreleased track!

Wish she did something like this again tbh

Comment

• Lali talks Britney Spears' Blackout. She tells Rolling Stone:

"The first time we spoke I said: 'Let's make an album like Blackout and she replied: 'Faaa, I love it! I always thought about that,'" says De Tommaso about perhaps the only direct reference they put at work. But Spears' most influential album in 2007, a masterpiece he made while his life was at a peak of conflict, was not a guide to how this new Lali material should sound. “ Blackout as an example of sound change. What we are doing is not that it sounds like that album, what we do represents a transition," Galán explains. "Blackout is more personal than Britney Jean, the album that Britney promotes as the most personal. This album by Lali is an expression of freedom after having gone through other albums in which she followed more instructions."

Read More: https://es.rollingstone.com/lali-en-...argentino-arg/

Comment

• Comment

• Disgusted by those emails.

I can't with this.

Blackbox provided Rosengart documents, one of which was a word document containing a narrative summary of text communications Britney had with her kids, and that document was circulated by email to Jamie AND Robin. Screenshots of her text communications with Sam were sent to them too.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS COURT DOC.

I mean we knew it was happening, but it is still wild to me that this was going on. I can't get my head round it.

Comment

• "The conservatorship was founded on the conflicted relationships between mr spears and tri star" oh it's done for them all.

I’ve said this a million times. it’s not rosengart who can pursue a criminal suit. He is a private attorney. he can not do anything about it. only prosecutors and law enforcement.

And the judge has jurisdiction to rule on this matter because even if tristar were only hired by james, the company did the accountings, participated in career deals, etc during the course of the conservatorship.

Do you honestly think Rosengart would be dumb and fille motions knowing the judge can not do anything?

Of course she can.

Tri Star is saying they have no fiduciary duties to Britney so they don't need to do anything Rosengart is asking, including showing basic accounting documents. But Rosengart is pointing out that one of Tri Star's excuses for the missing paperwork is sensitive medical information, which is something they shouldn't have access to in the first place if they weren't acting as fiduciary, plus all the bugging thing, Robin's control over Britney, and the good sense of being an actual and professional accounting firm like any other and properly pass over any documents related to Britney's accountings. Mathew is arguing that, I never even studied law and now I feel I can become a part time lawyer or something

Comment

• Britney is 5th omg!

Comment

• la tines coverage, hmmmm!
                                  Last edited by britneylinda; Wed July 6, 2022, 17:51.

Comment

• :,)
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Mathew Rosengart on Britney's testimony: "It didn't let me sleep at night" (New Israeli Interview)
                                      Mathew Rosengart had an interview with an Israeli newspaper and talked about Britney, his first reaction to her testimony, and what made him take this case. I thought to do a rough translation of some of the stuff he said about Britney in general (I hope the translation came out correct and understandable):
                                      • "I heard the voice of a woman who was bullied. There was no jealous advocate like she deserved. She needed someone to help her. There was something in her testimony that touched my heart personally and emotionally, and also challenged me as a litigator (lawyer appearing in court) because of the abused system - but mostly I hated the bullying."
                                      • "When I was prosecuting the Federal Ministry of Justice, I prosecuted criminals charged with serious offenses, and everyone had the right to hire their lawyer to defend them fiercely. Didn't Britney deserve the same right as the murderers? It didn't let me sleep at night."
                                      • "This wasn't my first big case, but I knew it would be different. Ultimately you have to focus on the law, especially your client, and silence all the noise around it. And here, I had to silence the noise".
                                      What did you learn about Spears that we do not know?
                                      • "All I can say is that she is extremely smart, nice, and brave, because all this time she has been fighting all alone. What she has done has led legislators at all levels, including Congress and the Justice Department to revisit the issue of conservatorship. It's one of the few issues there is. It is a bipartisan agreement, and they are working on it now. It's all thanks to her courage."

In the past year, Rosengart has had to adjust to his new status as a celebrity and erase signatures on the street for people decades younger than him who send him grateful looks.
                                      • "A few days ago, I was sitting in a restaurant with a customer, and the waitress asked for an autograph. It's so weird for me."

Link to the interview article - https://www.ynet.co.il/entertainment/article/syymzwnoc

Comment

• Britney VS Spears "has been nominated in the "Best Streaming Television Documentary Film"

Comment

• Controlling Britney Spears earned a nomination as well.

Comment

• Well

Comment

• Oh she's mad!

Comment

• It’s sad to see how much damage was done to her, those 13 years in the C-ship really left her filled with anger, and mistrust. I hope she eventually fully heals and focus on being more grateful instead of being a brat bitch the whole time.

I understand that she isn’t happy about the documentaries, I get it that as a public figure she feels used but no matter how hard she tries and no matter how much I support her she is completely delusional if she really thinks the documentaries didn’t help to spread the word and awareness about the injustice of her c-ship corrupted case. Of course, it wasn’t the only thing that “saved her”, it was a combination of things, and as she says her court testimony was the key, but those documentaries helped to make the #FreeBritney movement wider with more audience and increased social pressure. She doesn’t understand that sometimes you need visibility to break chains. Her case in the dark and under locked doors wouldn’t have been solved in any way. I also wonder if she watched the full documentaries because the ones that I watched were all focussed on DEFENDING HER, and completely SIDING WITH HER. They weren’t against her.

The only thing that I agree with her though is about that sick disturbing American culture of profit. I do honestly think that a % of all of those documentaries’ profits should go directly to either Britney herself, or to paying lawyer and court expenses or even to supporting other C-ship victims that aren’t public figures and don’t have enough money. But of course that won’t happen.
                                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• What’s she mad at now? I missed it

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                                    What’s she mad at now? I missed it

W

Comment

Working...
                                                    X