Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SCHoli View Post

After all Britney is mentally ill. So you never know why she was given these drugs.
    I have a mentally ill aunt and she always complains about not wanting to take her meds but if she doesn't take them, she turns into a maniac.
    There are always two sides of the story and sadly Britney definitely needs some kind of medicine. Just look at her Instagram and you know something is not right.
    I had an Uncle that was the same way, did some pretty bad things in the 80s before he was out on his meds and went crazy a few times throughout his adult life.

There is always more to the story for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
      I wonder, did they really had a plan to kill her after all? Why were they pushing so many drugs?
      We will never know why she was on so many drugs. Even if Britney addresses the point in her book, it’ll be one sided. The only time we’ll get any sort of concrete answer is if Britney decides to sue the facilities and/or her doctors for malpractice.

I still don’t believe anyone was trying to kill her - she was worth more alive than dead considering she was under a conservatorship. I know plenty will argue against this, but her team were hoping to push her into doing another residency - they weren’t going to try and kill her just because she said ‘no’.
      Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• Originally posted by SCHoli View Post

After all Britney is mentally ill. So you never know why she was given these drugs.
        I have a mentally ill aunt and she always complains about not wanting to take her meds but if she doesn't take them, she turns into a maniac.
        There are always two sides of the story and sadly Britney definitely needs some kind of medicine. Just look at her Instagram and you know something is not right.
        Sorry, I don't concur with that there is no medical background to base this on even 'if' Britney is mentally ill they weren't giving her medications to control it - sooner or later truth will come out! Lou Taylor was in charge of this conservatorship and definitely wanted to kill her in this process if Britney was this mentally ill she never would've been at a stage to work tirelessly.

She might have issues, I don't completely disagree with that but I don't agree on she's ill in a way she cannot see repair. MJ and Whitney were killed by their own people and no one can tell me otherwise, same was gonna happen to Britney!

There's not a lot more to the story as some users here are suggesting, a women was trapped and was given drugs and was taken blood from most probably every week Mathew has proved that Britney never had dementia under which she was put under!

In the end, Britney has some sort of illness or not nothing justifies why she was treated like this anyway!

Comment

• Comment

Sorry, I don't concur with that there is no medical background to base this on even 'if' Britney is mentally ill they weren't giving her medications to control it - sooner or later truth will come out! Lou Taylor was in charge of this conservatorship and definitely wanted to kill her in this process if Britney was this mentally ill she never would've been at a stage to work tirelessly.

She might have issues, I don't completely disagree with that but I don't agree on she's ill in a way she cannot see repair. MJ and Whitney were killed by their own people and no one can tell me otherwise, same was gonna happen to Britney!

There's not a lot more to the story as some users here are suggesting, a women was trapped and was given drugs and was taken blood from most probably every week Mathew has proved that Britney never had dementia under which she was put under!

In the end, Britney has some sort of illness or not nothing justifies why she was treated like this anyway!
            Britney confirmed on Instagram she had bipolar. I don’t know much about it, but I thought it involved lifelong medication.

From what I can recall, Britney has never said (during Free Britney) that she didn’t need medication, just that she was scared of the new medication they were giving her in that facility.

None of the work Matthew has made public indicates that he is reviewing Britney’s health care for anomalies or discrepancies. He’s following the money, not looking for medical malpractice - which tells you something too.
            Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• I definitely think Britney does need medication for whatever mental condition she has. But it's also become apparent that her team put her on extra and much heavier medication when she didn't comply with their wishes/rules. That's the f*cked up part and where she felt like her body was getting poisoned.
              "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

Britney confirmed on Instagram she had bipolar. I don’t know much about it, but I thought it involved lifelong medication.

From what I can recall, Britney has never said (during Free Britney) that she didn’t need medication, just that she was scared of the new medication they were giving her in that facility.

None of the work Matthew has made public indicates that he is reviewing Britney’s health care for anomalies or discrepancies. He’s following the money, not looking for medical malpractice - which tells you something too.
                Mathew isn't just following the money, he has mentioned several things on medical records In his filing!

Britney never had dementia that they claimed, I never say Britney is perfectly alright but i also wont say shes mentally 'ill' I don't think that at all.

The doctor during this whole charade was corrupt and Jamie who was pushing these medicines was also corrupt if britney was such ill then how was she even working?

Comment

• WHATT?

Comment

• It's happening. TMZ just confirmed the song is being mixed currently and being released within a month:

Comment

• I CANT BREATHE

Comment

• The track is set to be released by Universal Music next month, sources tell us.

“This was Elton’s idea, and Britney is a huge fan. They have recorded a remix of ‘Tiny Dancer’ as a full duet — and it is incredible,” one music industry insider shares.

“Britney was in the studio in Beverly Hills last week with Elton for the super-secret recording session overseen by uber-producer Andrew Watt.”

“They’ve already played it for people at their record label, and everybody is freaking out. It is so good,” the source teases. “They are saying this is going to be the song of the summer.

“Britney is officially back. She’s back to work, and she’s super excited.”

Comment

• I‘M SO ******* HAPPY AAAAHHH
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• If this ain't true I will loose it

Comment

If this ain't true I will loose it
                              It is true!

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                It is true!
                                I mean it's just TMZ and Page Six tho, I know Page Six editor is a certified Britney fan but still you know

Comment

• Comment

• I'm not getting my hopes up lol

Comment

I mean it's just TMZ and Page Six tho, I know Page Six editor is a certified Britney fan but still you know
                                      The news come from her rep, though. And Page Six was the first to break the news about her book.

It's very easy to tell when an article is legit or not. TMZ is trash, but they're reliable.

Comment

• Is this really true?

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                          The news come from her rep, though. And Page Six was the first to break the news about her book.

It's very easy to tell when an article is legit or not. TMZ is trash, but they're reliable.
                                          Yeah you are right, doesn't look like a made up article let's see 'summer song in August lol' but If this is true ill take it with both hands it's been 6 years

Comment

• Originally posted by Eugine View Post

Yeah you are right, doesn't look like a made up article let's see 'summer song in August lol' but If this is true ill take it with both hands it's been 6 years
                                            Well we got Swimming in the Stars and Matches in Dec 2020.
                                            " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                                            Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• I'm super duper excited to announce that I now 100% choose to believe the rumors from a few months ago that she’s working on B10. I'm happy. Aaaah
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Good
                                                I believe it.
                                                My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Not sure if I believe this or not. But it would be good to see her working on music again.

The thing is that …. An Elton John duet (and not even for an original new song but just a remix cover of an old song) will definitely be nothing more than just a fan service recording … Doubt it’ll make waves in any sense as neither Elton or Britney are at their peaks anymore. Elton relatively recently had a hit song but wasn’t it just because it featured Dua Lipa (a trendy act)?

Not that it matters … Music is what we want to hear. Just that I wouldn’t hype this much if it’d turn out to be true.
                                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• If this is true I can see it being a massive global hit. Elton is just coming off Cold Heart which was huge, everyone is thirsty for new Britney and Tiny Dancer, although I dont like it, is a perfect choice, for the nostalgia. Exciting times.
                                                    I wonder will this be part of an album or GH package or just a stand alone single.
                                                    " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                                                    Stan of Meredith.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X