Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’a pretty much confirmed now.

“A music industry source confirms to PEOPLE that the Grammy Award winner, 40, is collaborating with Elton John on a new version of his 1972 single "Tiny Dancer."

The single is being produced by Andrew Watt and released next month by Universal Music, PEOPLE has also learned.”

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      I'm super duper excited to announce that I now 100% choose to believe the rumors from a few months ago that she’s working on B10. I'm happy. Aaaah
      I think a tie in GH album to go with the book seems more realistic - she won’t need to do much more than shoot a music video for a lead single. However, if a GH is incoming, you really have to wonder if there’s any merit to the Super Bowl rumours.

It’s easy to dismiss the idea, and I’m still inclined to think she won’t do it, but yesterday I was convinced she wasn’t recording anything anytime soon - so who even knows at this point.
      Never underestimate a droid.

Comment

• Will be interesting, weird that her comeback song after 6 years is a remake of an old Elton song with him but will be nice to hear something new from her.

Wonder If she’ll use her real voice now that she can.

Comment

• Since it was Elton’s idea (according to the info) I assume the song goes to one of his projects and not Britney’s

Maybe Elton is planning an upcoming Remix album featuring other artists? A duets album? A GHs? Whatever it may be seems like it comes for a project from his end and not Britney’s.

We still don’t know if it’ll even have a music video or not (when she recorded Tom’s Diner for Giorgio Moroder’s album she didn’t record a music video or anything further the song itself), maybe Elton is just planning a compilation release and this remix song is just part of it and not necessarily a single.

——

Anyways … Britney and “Me Against The Music” will also be featured in Madonna’s upcoming remix compilation project that is also getting released in August. Would be funny if she ends up featured in two remixes albums by these two big legends.
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Idc about any success good if it has but it's new music guys

Comment

• Wow amazing news! Looking forward to this. I love when things are top secret and with Britney this new release is a bolt out of the blue.
              Daily Mail confirms the song was recorded over two days in Beverly Hills this month.
              Last edited by Bazmedia; Tue July 26, 2022, 06:12.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Britney manifesting

Comment

• Great news As long as we get some new music, even only as a featuring, I‘ll be happy

Comment

• Comment

• Britney is again tending on Twitter
                          Iwonder what if we all are clowned

Comment

• Comment

• I can't believe we are talking about new music again omg

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                How reliable is this guy?

Comment

• Vicky now following Elton on IG!

Comment

• The VMAs are also in August just sayin ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• So … Elton convinced her to break the hiatus she was in …. It seems that a Legend is required to make her come back ….

… After this Elton remix thing … she should consider Madonna’s idea of doing a Co-headlining stadium tour with Britney
                                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                        So … Elton convinced her to break the hiatus she was in …. It seems that a Legend is required to make her come back ….

… After this Elton remix thing … she should consider Madonna’s idea of doing a Co-headlining stadium tour with Britney
                                        Absolutely that would be the ultimate homecoming!! Damn!! What a hot ticket that would be.
                                        My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Let's have the song out, I just can't wait

Comment

• Comment

So … Elton convinced her to break the hiatus she was in …. It seems that a Legend is required to make her come back ….

Honestly, that's actually so iconic

Regardless of how the Elton duet performs, I think it adds to her legacy. I mean, it's *****ng Elton John. Thankfully she's not working with people like Iggy and G-Eazy anymore. Or hopping on trends with new artists who are half her age to try and get a hit.

Comment

Honestly, that's actually so iconic

Regardless of how the Elton duet performs, I think it adds to her legacy. I mean, it's *****ng Elton John. Thankfully she's not working with people like Iggy and G-Eazy anymore. Or hopping on trends with new artists who are half her age to try and get a hit.
                                                I won’t deny that Elton is a Karen troll … but it can’t be denied that he is indeed a massive LEGEND, he’s been in the business since the 60s and comes from that wave of artists like David Bowie, Bob Marley, ABBA, Pink Floyd … through the decades he’s had tremendous success, touring grossing, and acclaim also winning Oscars, Grammys and being inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.

Regardless of how the songs performs, this is definitely a high caliber collab for Britney’s career (on par with her past performance collabs with legends like Michael Jackson and Steven Tyler or song collabs with Madonna)

Funny how during the C-ship her collabs were limited to people like Iggy, Miley Cyrus, T.I, Sabi, Tinashe, etc …. And now once that she’s freed and decission is on her, the first artist choice she has to collaborate with is Elton John

Comment

I won’t deny that Elton is a Karen troll … but it can’t be denied that he is indeed a massive LEGEND, he’s been in the business since the 60s and comes from that wave of artists like David Bowie, Bob Marley, ABBA, Pink Floyd … through the decades he’s had tremendous success, touring grossing, and acclaim also winning Oscars, Grammys and being inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.

Regardless of how the songs performs, this is definitely a high caliber collab for Britney’s career (on par with her past performance collabs with legends like Michael Jackson and Steven Tyler or song collabs with Madonna)

Funny how during the C-ship her collabs were limited to people like Iggy, Miley Cyrus, T.I, Sabi, Tinashe, etc …. And now once that she’s freed and decission is on her, the first artist choice she has to collaborate with is Elton John
                                                  Exactly. I'll be honest and say I'm not too familiar with his catalog (I was born in 1999), but I was looking at his Spotify numbers and damn... he puts pretty much all our faves to shame 47M monthly listeners and several classics with +500M streams (plus Cold Heart has over 1B streams). And not to mention the acclaim, respect, and record sales. He's basically undraggable.

And definitely. I also love how unexpected this is. I wasn't even expecting Britney to release anything this year (besides the book), let alone a song with Elton John out of all people. She's always full of surprises.

Ugh, and let's not forget her (former) team her working with Pitbull on more than one occasion. I'm SO glad those songs never saw the light of the day. It's like they were trying to ruin her legacy.

Comment

Exactly. I'll be honest and say I'm not too familiar with his catalog (I was born in 1999), but I was looking at his Spotify numbers and damn... he puts pretty much all our faves to shame 47M monthly listeners and several classics with +500M streams (plus Cold Heart has over 1B streams). And not to mention the acclaim, respect, and record sales. He's basically undraggable.

And definitely. I also love how unexpected this is. I wasn't even expecting Britney to release anything this year (besides the book), let alone a song with Elton John out of all people. She's always full of surprises.

Ugh, and let's not forget her (former) team her working with Pitbull on more than one occasion. I'm SO glad those songs never saw the light of the day. It's like they were trying to ruin her legacy.
                                                    I’m quite familiar with Elton’s discography (mostly the singles though) he did a lot of classics and really famous songs (“Tiny Dancer” was always a favorite of mine). He also did the freaking original “Lion King” entire soundtrack and won and Oscar for it and even recently in 2019 he won another Oscar … The guy is a Legend.

Oh .. and yeah, LOL at her C-ship team trying to make her work with Pitbull not once but TWICE! .. Thank God the songs never made it and could never be released.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X