No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idk what success can the song gather, these days you don't need an artist to promote it label can do all the work but who knows what's in Britney's mind?

I do remember reading an article about Elton saying POM was a bad show but then he made several points

Idk really, I do want the song to be a hit but at this point I'm happy with new music alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
      Idk what success can the song gather, these days you don't need an artist to promote it label can do all the work but who knows what's in Britney's mind?

I do remember reading an article about Elton saying POM was a bad show but then he made several points

Idk really, I do want the song to be a hit but at this point I'm happy with new music alone.
      There’s nothing on Britney’s mind. She recorded the song out of passion for music and singing and because Elton has always been one of her idols and she really couldn’t pass on this opportunity. I think she just did it for Elton and for the music itself.

… Other than that, expect her to do absolutely nothing else after the song gets released. Don’t think there will be a music video, don’t think she’ll perform or directly promote this (beyond a couple Insta posts) and I don’t expect an interview either.

What I do expect is that the label will support and promote this on some playlists and they might order an animated music video for it like they did with “Cold Heart”. I read Universal also paid her good money for recording this song.

Also, this was Elton’s idea and more of an Elton project rather than Britney’s (seems like he’s planning To do new versions of his singles with other artists) so I assume it would be more of Elton’s interest to promote / push the song or not.
      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Idk what success can the song gather, these days you don't need an artist to promote it label can do all the work but who knows what's in Britney's mind?

This will surely be a hit. Cold Heart has brought Elton back to the forefront of music - he just had one of the biggest hits in recent years with Cold Heart and Britneys profile has never been bigger - increased streams and monthly listeners. Everyone is dying to hear what she sounds like. There will be massive interest in this and if its properly pushed by the labels, it could be song of the late summer/autumn. I am sure there will be remixes commissioned also.
        " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

Comment

• If the new version of “Tiny Dancer” is not good and fails to live up to all the hype it won’t succeed on the charts. There’s nothing more “turning off” than waiting for an hyped up “comeback” and then the song is bad

It’s getting me skeptycal that the “insiders” who heard it are overhyping this to the sh*t calling the song “amazing” ……. I struggle to picture a “Tiny Dancer” remix sounding good to be honest.

Also the fact that Elton already pulled his comeback fluke hit with “Cold Heart” decreases possibilities of having a hit again. We’ve seen these examples before … Cher could never have another “Believe” after it’s release and J.Lo couldn’t have another “On The Floor” after it’s release …. Do we think Elton has the capacity to pull two back to back “Cold Heart” hits? Seems unrealistic to me.
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Personally i don't expect any success for this project.I only want this to be a bop tbh

Comment

• Jamie keeps losing

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post

Jamie keeps losing
                Lol … Loser of the year (for second consecutive year)

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post

Jamie keeps losing
                  Another day another slay
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Tri Star matter will be discussed 24th August now! Ugh, this Lou and Robin needs to answer ASAP!

Comment

• Comment

• Elton John has always admired Britney as an artist because she has an originality that he really respects
                        Britney Spears’ New Song With Elton John Is ‘The Best She’s Ever Sounded’: How Elton ‘Helped’

The 'Toxic' singer and classic rock icon have teamed up for a new take on 'Tiny Dancer,' and sources close to Britney revealed to HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY that she was 'touched' that he asked.

Britney Spears’ new song with Sir Elton John is sure to be an exciting treats for fans of both pop icons. Sources close to Britney, 45, revealed to HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY that her upcoming duet with the 75-year-old rockstar that the new take on Elton’s classic “Tiny Dancer” is “the best she has ever sounded,” and she’s excited for her fans to hear it.

The insider explained that the “Rocket Man” singer had been a longtime fan of Britney, and had known she was a fan after she tweeted her love for his song “Tiny Dancer” years ago. “For the past several years, Elton has watched closely what Britney has been going through and he feels deeply for her. Elton knows what it is like to come back from being absent in work and how hard of a life it can be to be a superstar sometimes. He has always admired Britney as an artist because she has an originality that he really respects,” they said.

The source continued and said that as so many people asked Britney to collaborate after her conservatorship ended, Elton “waited patiently” for the perfect opportunity and the magic was there. “when he reached out to her, he asked her specifically to do a remix of ‘Tiny Dancer.’ She thought it was amazing that he remembered her tweet and she told him she was really touched that he asked her to do this,” they said. “he felt like she was rusty when they started recording, but it came back to her naturally and Elton helped to bring out her best and it is possibly the best she has ever sounded.”

Another source close to Britney told HL that she was looking to experiment with “a very different sound” for her new music, and she’s looking to “unleash the full power of her voice.” They said she’s really looking forward to fans hearing the new music. “She’s giddy with excitement over getting to collaborate with Elton, he’s such an icon and ‘Tiny Dancer’ is one of her favorite songs, it’s totally a dream come true for her,” the insider explained.
                        Britney aged 5 years this week

Comment

• So excited for this

Comment

• Comment

• Source

Interesting..

Comment

• ^ I want it
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Britney has posted an Instagram story and it made me so happy. Every single thing this woman does fascinates me it’s incredible. Maybe Britney Spears is the key to happiness??

Comment

Source

Interesting..

So which song is the cheapest, and which is the most expensive?
                                    Never underestimate a droid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

So which song is the cheapest, and which is the most expensive?
                                      Whoever wins gets 600M dollars

Comment

• Comment

Source

Interesting..
                                          It‘s already sold out

Comment

• During a Wednesday hearing, attorneys for Britney Spears and Jamie Spears sparred over whether Jamie Spears had the right to know a critical piece of information about his daughter weeks after her ex-husband crashed her wedding: her home address.

Lawyers for the star argued against releasing the address in the aftermath of an incident at her June wedding, when her ex-husband of 55 hours, Jason Alexander, attempted to crash the ceremony. He was charged with felony stalking and misdemeanor counts of battery, vandalism, and trespassing, according to court documents.

Alex Weingarten, Jamie Spears' lawyer, said that it was a "necessary piece of the puzzle," and that they needed the address after alleging that Britney's counsel was signing documents on her behalf while she was out of town.

The address demand by Jamie Spears' team led to a tense exchange in the courtroom as Britney Spears attorney Lisa McCurdy told the court "providing her home address doesn't show if she's in town or not."

"She was married at her home recently, and photos were everywhere," Weingarten told the court.

"Ms. Spears has been the subject of more than one stalker," Britney Spears attorney Mathew Rosengart told the court, chiding Weingarten for "chucking at the intrusion of privacy."

Penny ultimately ruled that Britney Spears would not have to share her address, acknowledging the possibility of leaks even if a protective order was in place.

"You could lock it up, but some people still find a way," Penny told the court.

"It simply is harassment," Rosengart told the court. "Think about it, her father is paying a lawyer to have us pay him to give him Britney's address," he added, referring to Jamie's request for his attorney fees to be paid by Britney.

Source: INSIDER

Comment

• Legendary

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post
                                                  Personally i don't expect any success for this project.I only want this to be a bop tbh
                                                  Then it shouldnt have been Tiny Dancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

Then it shouldnt have been Tiny Dancer
                                                    I mean, who knows what it'll sound like? Maybe it'll be be completely reworked? I honestly don't know what to expect.

If that YouTuber who apparently heard it wasn't lying, it's a chill, upbeat bop.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X