• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Legendary
    I bet it’s been pushed back to coincide with the Super Bowl
    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• ^I doubt considering after covid paper shortage is there in US!

Comment

• Toxic, which song is it? Never heard it.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
          ^I doubt considering after covid paper shortage is there in US!
          A publisher would surely push other books back though when they know this would be an actual big seller and not a speculative seller.

I was wondering what she would end up calling this. I like ‘Miss American Dream’.

Comment

• ooof
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

A publisher would surely push other books back though when they know this would be an actual big seller and not a speculative seller.

I was wondering what she would end up calling this. I like ‘Miss American Dream’.
              It usually doesn't work like that tho, paper shortage is absolutely there and it is there for all in line books! Pushing all books for one makes less sense to me.

Comment

• Aaaahhh!!! britneylinda Instinct Artoo
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Stages is my favorite thing she's ever done, I watched it in 2021 for the second time and it hit me differently! Being just a child back then I couldn't understand Many things but this doc is probably the first glimpse how much Britney was tired.
                  Last edited by britneylinda; Sun July 31, 2022, 21:00.

Comment

• Britney Spears at the Teen Choice Awards in 1999 (August 01)

On August 1, 1999, Britney Spears attended the Teen Choice Awards at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California. She performed a medley of Sometimes and (You Drive Me) Crazy.

She won some awards, and was nominated to other categories that she lost:
                    • Choice Female Artist: lost to Brandy
                    • Choice Music Single: ...Baby One More Time
                    • Choice Music Album: ...Baby One More Time
                    • Choice Breakout Artist: lost to 98 Degrees
                    • Choice Music Video: lost to Backstreet Boys' All I Have to Give
                    • Choice Female Hottie: lost to Jennifer Love Hewitt

(picture from the rehearsals)

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Absolutely no one else does it like her

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Absolutely no one else does it like her
                            Some of those really aren’t iconic though. I’d argue her iconic costumes are all pre-GH:MP era, with the exception of the Womaniser video.

But my god, I didn’t realise how much she showed off her midriff

Comment

• Christina Aguilera / ROSALÍA / Nathy Peluso

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• REVENGE ALBUM MAYBE FEATURING SELENA MARIE GOMEZ? HELLO??? HELLO????
                                    Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue August 2, 2022, 21:54.

Comment

• I hope and I pray it’s true.

All I want from her is one final fling, a way to close and end her career on her own terms. Give me an album (even a GH with a few new songs), a book and a Super Bowl performance, then let her go sail into the sunset and have her babies.

Comment

• Can’t believe we’re only 2 or 3 weeks away from new Britney music!

Comment

• Hopefully the rumors are true and the remix will be released in the middle of August

I‘m not sure if Britney is working on a new album, but a revenge book and album would be perfect.

Comment

• August means new Britney music

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                              I hope and I pray it’s true.

All I want from her is one final fling, a way to close and end her career on her own terms. Give me an album (even a GH with a few new songs), a book and a Super Bowl performance, then let her go sail into the sunset and have her babies.
                                              I’m not even a huge fan, but I’m also hoping for at least one last album, because I’m curious to hear what Britney would do with complete artistic freedom. No “baby voice”, no manufactured pop hits, just pure artistic vision without anyone meddling with her choices.
                                              Also, it’s always healthier to end something on good terms. You would wanna look back with a smile on your face, knowing that in the end you bowed out gracefully and on your own terms rather than just looking back on that pivotal moment of your life with bitterness.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• So what do you think it’ll be?

August 12 or August 19?

I vote for August 19

Comment

Working...
                                                    X