Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post

The song is very short though, it needed more I love the song but still.
    I think “Shattered Glass”, “Unusual You” and “Blur” were three stunning pop paradise songs hidden on “Circus”.

If only Britney was that type of artist pulled those long eras (“Sasha Fierce” style) with 7 singles or something like that those songs might have seen a release but “Shattered Glass” was the smash and the stand out (I even think “Shattered” would have been easily bigger than “If U Seek Amy”).

I always wondered if the “Radar” messy contract thing had not happened what would have been Circus’ 4th single? …. As much as I love “Shattered Glass” or “Unusual You” I get the feeling Britney or her team would have pushed for “Kill The Lights” instead. They seemed to be into that one and they used it as a promotional for some promo CDs, contests and the animated music video. I think that would have been their 4th single choice had “Radar” hadn’t been an issue.
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• When Britney joins Rihanna on the Super Bowl stage to perform S&M then what???
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
        When Britney joins Rihanna on the Super Bowl stage to perform S&M then what???
        And you woke up

Comment

• I like the flow of these songs better than originally arranged in the album.

1. Slumber Party
          2. Make Me
          3. Just Luv Me
          4. Man On The Moon
          5. Love Me Down
          6. Matches
          7. If I'm Dancing
          8. Do You Wanna Come Over
          9. Change Your Mind (No Sea Cortes)
          10. Mood Ring
          11. Just Like Me
          12. Liar
          13. Hard To Forget Ya
          14. What You Need
          15. Clumsy
          16. Better
          17. Swimming In The Stars
          18. Coupure Electrique

My favorite Britney album ATM.

Comment

• Once again Britney has just posted that she doesn’t want anything to do with the Entertainment business, she says she’d rather stay home than coming back to business and she keeps on repeating that the whole business thing was ruined for her (she repeats that a lot) … This post comes after just days ago she made another post saying she might not perform ever again.

Seriously she’s done with everything. The C-ship team not only destroyed her life but also her passion for a career and the business. I really hate them. They literally destroyed the dreams and passion of one of my fave artists.

The way she posted seems to be a hint directed towards someone or something though … for me it seems like whenever people tell her that she should be doing this or that or promoting or whenever she reads the comments on social media, (for instance today) that she should join Rihanna on S&M for the Superbowl etc and people overall commenting what should be the “right thing for her to do” she comes with these posts like a big f*ck you reminder to everyone.

At least we already know she’s not opposed or close-minded to make and record music but business wise she’s done forever. My bet is that she will make music from time to time whenever it feels extremely special for her from now on but without wanting to do the business part anymore, she’ll skip all that. She wants her way and everything under her terms.
            Last edited by MrLeonix; Mon September 26, 2022, 04:20.
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
              Once again Britney has just posted that she doesn’t want anything to do with the Entertainment business, she says she’d rather stay home than coming back to business and she keeps on repeating that the whole business thing was ruined for her (she repeats that a lot) … This post comes after just days ago she made another post saying she might not perform ever again.

Seriously she’s done with everything. The C-ship team not only destroyed her life but also her passion for a career and the business. I really hate them. They literally destroyed the dreams and passion of one of my fave artists.

The way she posted seems to be a hint directed towards someone or something though … for me it seems like whenever people tell her that she should be doing this or that or promoting or whenever she reads the comments on social media, (for instance today) that she should join Rihanna on S&M for the Superbowl etc and people overall commenting what should be the “right thing for her to do” she comes with these posts like a big f*ck you reminder to everyone.

At least we already know she’s not opposed or close-minded to make and record music but business wise she’s done forever. My bet is that she will make music from time to time whenever it feels extremely special for her from now on but without wanting to do the business part anymore, she’ll skip all that. She wants her way and everything under her terms.
              For now, I am just enjoying the Glory album. until she gets better and do new music again.

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci86esRA...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci87ZMdA...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

She made it clear, once again. And finally we know she was not happy about the Disney Tribute Award Show.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                    When Britney joins Rihanna on the Super Bowl stage to perform S&M then what???
                    The NFL are really controlling - there is absolutely zero chance of Rihanna performing S&M with or without Britney. The Super Bowl has to be completely sexless and devoid of anything that might cause any hint of controversy - when Madonna did it, they even vetoed the costume her choir would wear because it would have made it look like they were wearing a cross:

Super Bowl:

On Tour:

So yeah, no S&M for you
                    Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• Not that I think Britney is going to be recording new music anytime soon, but I don’t think she’d work with anyone hired to produce for her whilst under the conservatorship. Possibly Bloodyshy, Will.I.Am, and Danja - two of whom she worked with pre-conservatorship and one whom she seems to have become friends with. But other than that? I can’t see it.

I don’t expect a comeback anytime soon. However the fact she recorded a song with Elton suggests she is still interested - no matter what she says on Instagram.

If the only reason she recorded with Elton is because she thought it would be great to record a song with Elton, then she’s still in there - she recognised the opportunity and thought it was too good to pass up. Whatever it was, the idea of it sparked her into action and into a recording booth. One day, something will spark in her again and she’ll find herself wanting to use music as a creative outlet.

I think Britney will eventually come to realise that she can have a career on her own terms. The one thing that seems to have always been missing for her was balance - she doesn’t need to be in the industry, not in 2022. She doesn’t need to play the same game she was taught. Hopefully Hold Me Closer demonstrates that, and that she can do it all on her own terms.

I know she has a long road ahead of her, but I think once all of her legal problems are ironed and she is completely free from her family, she might be finally able to make some sort of peace with what she has gone through and heal. Having a creative outlet helps and who knows, maybe one day she’ll put her thoughts and feelings into lyrics set to music.

I also think there would a lot of power and closure in Britney taking back Britney Spears, reclaiming that ownership. If she ever recorded a new album I really want it to be titled ‘Britney Spears’. I honestly think it would be a big full circle moment for her.

Comment

• Full cover:
                        Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon September 26, 2022, 15:47.
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Brits really loves Everytime, don't they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post
                            Brits really loves Everytime, don't they?
                            A self written masterpiece is a loved one Choley

Comment

• Bringing this back

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post

A self written masterpiece is a loved one Choley
                                Exactly miss britneylinda

Comment

• "Womanizer" was released 14 years ago today!

I remember there was a day (probably for the video premiere) when VIVA (a German music channel) played the music video on a loop for like an hour and 7 or 8 year old me sat there in awe and watched this one video for an hour straight. What a comeback. :,)

Comment

• In New filings Jamie is opposing to provide any evidence for the surveillance

The man was the conservator and made money in one why he thinks he doesnt have to provide any evidence?

Judge Penny must be so frustrated by now, Jamie is doing nothing but stalling.

Comment

• Judge Penny wishes she could wash her hands of the whole damn thing at this point

Comment

• “Womanizer” was such a comeback to form

Comment

• Everytime cover was fine, loses the touch imo

Comment

• Comment

• Also Toxic x Viva Las Vegas is confirmed to be released, as it was included in the Elvis movie.

Also Benny Blanco hinted at a possible collab with Britney.

And of course, I remember Elton mentioned HMC remixes.

First of all: TOXIC is a timeless masterpiece. It will be remixed forever.

Literally, to hear that it will be released officially soon in the same year as Toxic x Pony, proves people don’t get tired of it.

Benny Blanco has some strong hits so he could definitely land a big single with Britney.

HMC Music Video premiered today; and the fan voted cover of the PHYSICAL single will help ALOT.
                                              BILLBOARD DOESN’T count bulk DIGITAL orders in same week of same album / song, but we can spend CASH on individual purchases of the single in the same week to avoid being “bulk” orders.

Oh, and I remember Britney said that she would have songs on THE IDOL soundtrack, The Weeknd’s upcoming show.

Excited for her! She is doing things her own way: soundtrack, BOOK, and NOT just doing what people want.

#FreeBritney MEANS An Actually Free Britney Who Will Do What She Actually Wants!
                                              “There’s a lot of … intense love for the Britney/Elvis track in the movie.”
                                              Last edited by mitchuzu@gmail.com; Tue September 27, 2022, 09:50.

Comment

• She IS the moment

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by britneylinda; Tue September 27, 2022, 10:53.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X