X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volver
    replied
    Originally posted by AussiePopStar8
    I'd love Britney to get her own "We need a Resoloution" BUT I'd want it to come from her (eg: her involved in the writing) instead of people doing it for her.
    I think that eventually Britney will need to reference her past again. "Circus" was on the right path with tracks like "Mannequin", "Out From Under", and the title track but I wanted more from it.
    I think she and her team need to start balancing out the meaningful with the fun because the fans want both.

Leave a comment:

• britneyfan09
    replied
    The only thing I really want to come from this era are more TV performances in the US and UK. She performed at no award shows, and only did GMA. I just wish she at least performs at one major event this time around (VMA's, AMA's, etc}.

Leave a comment:

• tennis1400
    replied
    Everything is good to me. She just needs to get better videos and actually do some good choreography. Oh and maybe do a performance or two. I dont care if she writes any of it. Besides I hate artists that act as cowriters, because they changed like one word or added one word.

Leave a comment:

• AussiePopStar8
    replied
    I'd love Britney to get her own "We need a Resoloution" BUT I'd want it to come from her (eg: her involved in the writing) instead of people doing it for her.
    I think that eventually Britney will need to reference her past again. "Circus" was on the right path with tracks like "Mannequin", "Out From Under", and the title track but I wanted more from it.
    I think she and her team need to start balancing out the meaningful with the fun because the fans want both.

Leave a comment:

• t_dot
    replied
    In studio with Max Martin listening to new FINISHED Britney Spears 2010 material! You guys need to hear it! That's awesome! about 12 hours ago from web.
    +
    It has some arabic beats, like Aaliyah has in her music...can't wait for you guys to hear it!
    From Chloee Woods:Jive Recrods, team Britney Spears.

Leave a comment:

• Woaah
    replied
    Those Diplo songs sound extremely interesting, I hope the label consider them as contenders for the album because they sound very different. I do hope there's a few songs on this album that she's put pen to paper for as well and not all producer songs she just recorded.

I must say I'm getting very excited for this!

Leave a comment:

• t_dot
    replied
    Diplo has sent two songs for her to listen to. one of them sounds like 'Bucky Done Gun' and is described as "incredible" and "epic". the other has alot of heavy drum beats, more in the veins of a Major Lazer song. both are demos, and she has still yet to decide if she wishes to record them.

Source: ENCORE Forum

PLEASE be true.

Leave a comment:

• aPod
    replied
    Originally posted by Star
    Awww, I love 3! It's better than If U Seek Amy, Circus, Womanizer!
    you!

me!

on the floor!

Leave a comment:

• ZippaDeeDooDa
    replied
    I hated '3' at first which is weird for me, as usually I like most of her music pretty instantly (bar just 'Womanizer' I think). The first time I heard it it just sounded so weak and un-human. But now I love it, but strictly as a party track to get you in the mood.

I would love her to return to her 'Blackout' sound, that was just a phenomenal album IMO. The whole "I don't give a ****" attitude in 'Piece of Me', 'Get Naked', 'Gimme More', 'Freakshow', 'Toy Soldier', in fact all of them, is her at her best. I really do hope we get more like that and less bubblegum pop.

Leave a comment:

• Star
    replied
    Awww, I love 3! It's better than If U Seek Amy, Circus, Womanizer!

Leave a comment:

• BlackNLatin
    replied
    Originally posted by Woaah
    '3' is her worst song to date IMO. I actually think I prefer awful album songs like 'Mmm Papi' and 'Dear Diary' to it. Words cannot explain how much I hate '3' now. If we get another album like that then I'll die!
    I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Woaah
    replied
    '3' is her worst song to date IMO. I actually think I prefer awful album songs like 'Mmm Papi' and 'Dear Diary' to it. Words cannot explain how much I hate '3' now. If we get another album like that then I'll die!

Leave a comment:

• sbk
    replied
    Originally posted by shake_yo_ass
    ^^really? I think she has potential to do sooo much better. Its really overproduced in a lacklustre way imo. But I love it cos its Britney.
    I think the production is actually brilliant. I like how every chorus has more sound effects than the previous chorus. The first chorus only has a sparse beat and some synths, the last chorus is flooded with beats, synths, bass and other sound effects and feels like a proper climax. The verses, prechorus and middle 8 are bliss as well. I also love the scene with the 4 girls in the video

It's her best single since "Everytime" imo.

Leave a comment:

• shake_yo_ass
    replied
    ^^really? I think she has potential to do sooo much better. Its really overproduced in a lacklustre way imo. But I love it cos its Britney.

Leave a comment:

• sbk
    replied
    Also because it's one of her best singles.

Leave a comment:

• Seafara
    replied
    Originally posted by LikeNoOther
    How is 3 still in the the top 10 with zero promo? The power of Britney.
    Totally right

Leave a comment:

• LikeNoOther
    replied
    How is 3 still in the the top 10 with zero promo? The power of Britney.

Leave a comment:

• Loveguru
    replied
    Wow

I didn't know that 3 got positive review all round

Leave a comment:

• britneyfan09
    replied
    wooo i just made a crazy Britney track..and i never say that...
    about 18 hours ago from web

http://twitter.com/ChadBeatz

Leave a comment:

• Tripped
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisLisi2006
    Originally posted by volver
    http://twitter.com/JonAsher

@JiveMusic two tracks for Britney another two on the way. Boom! 33 minutes ago from web
    who is JonAsher?!!
    'The Noise Inside My Head' Jon Asher? I hope so anyway. I LOVED his tunes.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisLisi2006
    replied
    Originally posted by volver

@JiveMusic two tracks for Britney another two on the way. Boom! 33 minutes ago from web
    who is JonAsher?!!

Leave a comment:

• volver
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Loverboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Seafara
    For new album, i just hope it will surprise me like her Blackout.
    Totally agree, though Circus was also pretty good

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    What do u mean REAL pop tunes??

Leave a comment:

• Seafara
    replied
    For new album, i just hope it will surprise me like her Blackout.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X