• This is her 7th Funko see when you're too iconic

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post

This is her 7th Funko see when you're too iconic
        The most for any celebrity and I cannot wait to buy

Comment

• Happy 13th anniversary "3"!

A very underrated banger
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• 3 is alright. The whole era was just kinda unnecessary though.
            Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• “3” is ok …. It isn’t a bad tune but I don’t think it’s that special which explains why it’s quite forgotten these days.

I remember being surprised that it was such a big hit back when it was released (#1 on the Hot 100, Top 10 on the Hot 100 for 11 weeks, and #2 on Pop Radio and Top 10 on overall US radio).

This was her last single from the 2000s decade and she ended it on a high note at #1. She had a great 2000s decade, she was pretty much the defining popstar of 00s, she started the decade smashing and ended it by late 2009 with a #1 single. Great way to start and close a decade and era of pop music.
              Last edited by MrLeonix; Fri September 30, 2022, 03:20.
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• She had come from a huge US era... "Womanizer" was #1 and Circus peaked at #3. IYSA was also a Top 20 hit. At the time she had radios on her back and 3 beneffited from that.

Comment

• I think that 3 should have been released on a special edition of Circus, not a random best of record.
                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by Loverboy View Post
                    She had come from a huge US era... "Womanizer" was #1 and Circus peaked at #3. IYSA was also a Top 20 hit. At the time she had radios on her back and 3 beneffited from that.
                    She got hit after hit during the 2008-2012 period:

2008 - Womanizer - (#1 Hot 100) / (#1 Pop Radio) / (#6 Overall Radio)

2008 / 2009 - Circus - (#3 Hot 100) / (#1 Pop Radio) / (#7 Overall Radio)

2009 / 2010 - 3 - (#1 Hot 100) / (#2 Pop Radio) / (#9 Overall Radio)

2011 - Hold It Against Me - (#1 Hot 100) / (#3 Pop Radio) / (#5 Overall Radio)

2011 - Till The World Ends - (#3 Hot 100) / (#4 Pop Radio) / (#4 Overall Radio)

2011 - S&M Remix - (#1 Hot 100)

2011 - I Wanna Go - (#7 Hot 100) / (#1 Pop Radio) / (#6 Overall Radio)

2012-2013 - Scream & Shout - (#3 Hot 100) / (#3 Pop Radio) / (#5 Overall Radio)
                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• That pop is sooooo cute.

I love 3 the song. Not fussed on the video
                      Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                      'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

She got hit after hit during the 2008-2012 period:
                        I guess that's one of the reasons the conservatorship could go on for so many years. That's how they could "prove" they did right to put her in that system.
                        Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                        www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Comment

• Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post

Thoughts?
                              Fake

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
                                    Britney was such a visionary and resiliant woman. I do remember that one of her words in her court speech was that “The laws need to change”.

She’s so influential!.

Comment

• She really changed the system! A strong women

Last edited by britneylinda; Sun October 2, 2022, 07:44.

Comment

• Top 10 Female Singers With the Highest Vocal Range

9. Britney Spears

Britney Spears has a 4-octave vocal range and the singer is known for her amazing ability to sing both high and low notes with great strength and control.

Her strength lies in her unusual vocal timbre. Her nasal and babylike sound distinguishes her from other female singers. Spears has a great ability to hold notes and explore different octaves. She is definitely one of the greatest singers of our time!
                                        https://rnn.ng/top-10-female-singers...t-vocal-range/

Oh but now we finally said it!
                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Her strength lies on playback
                                          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

And with autotune she even reaches 12 octaves!! Legendary if you ask me

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                                              Her strength lies on playback
                                              Please, this article is stating the range which is factual it has nothing to do with anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post

Please, this article is stating the range which is factual it has nothing to do with anything else.
                                                Look at the username and then ask yourself if an explanation will change anything. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Look at the username and then ask yourself if an explanation will change anything. <3
                                                  Some core Xtina fans will forever ask this I think, Britney stays ahead anyway!

Comment

• Don’t put me in a box because of my name.
                                                    I love Britney since day 1!

Let’s be honest, she’s a performer, one of the best ever, not the best singer or having insane range..
                                                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X