Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I loved you outta know cover

    Comment


    • Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
      I loved you outta know cover
      Same, she should do more of this rockstar vibe thing it clearly suits her.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Eugine View Post

        Same, she should do more of this rockstar vibe thing it clearly suits her.
        She always wanted to release such an album right?

        She could still do it tbh.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by breatheonme View Post

          She always wanted to release such an album right?

          She could still do it tbh.
          Yes she did say that, she always been an avid fan of rock music one of the qualities I love about her because I am a big rock person myself.

          If I remember correctly, Marina from Marina and the Diamonds posted a video of this cover on her IG stating Britney should delve into this genre she is clearly a rock star and I completely agree to it.

          Comment


          • I think she meant something more Pop-Rock. I don’t think she ever wanted to go full rock mode. But she is definitely a rock fan …. Let’s not forget those paparazzi pictures that caught her buying Radiohead albums. She also has a rockstar spirit / personality. She’s not conventional and has always been controversial, wild, and shocking (except for her C-ship years). There was a time she was basically the Courtney Love of the Pop scene. Britney also embraced her controversial 2007 year in a recent audio she recently uploaded and said the chasing paparazzi game was one of the “most fun” things she ever did as a famous person and that she never understood the big deal it caused.
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

            Comment


            • I don't really think Britney could pull off the rock persona. She is far too much tied to the pretty pop star look. Plus her cover of I love rock n roll was dreadful.
              Britney just needs to come back with some good pop tunes.
              " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
              Stan of Meredith.

              Comment


              • Comment


                • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                  I think she meant something more Pop-Rock. I don’t think she ever wanted to go full rock mode. But she is definitely a rock fan …. Let’s not forget those paparazzi pictures that caught her buying Radiohead albums. She also has a rockstar spirit / personality. She’s not conventional and has always been controversial, wild, and shocking (except for her C-ship years). There was a time she was basically the Courtney Love of the Pop scene. Britney also embraced her controversial 2007 year in a recent audio she recently uploaded and said the chasing paparazzi game was one of the “most fun” things she ever did as a famous person and that she never understood the big deal it caused.
                  Pop rock would absolutely suit her, I loved her take on I love rock n roll especially the video I know many don't but I always imagined this vibe from her going forward.

                  Comment


                  • Britney’s cover of ILRAR is brilliant, but I don’t want rock from her. But I’ll take what I can get nowadays
                    Disco dancing with the lights down low…

                    Comment



                    • WAITAMIN
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

                      Comment


                      • I can hear it.
                        Disco dancing with the lights down low…

                        Comment


                        • Britney ain’t the pretty pop star persona (at least not anymore) if anything Britney is the roughest and least glamorous popstar you’ll ever find out there … she played the pretty girl persona with her first 3 eras. But ever since 2004 onwards until 2008 (when the C-ship started) she turned into this wild, rough, heavy party, smoker and druggy woman who lived on the edge without paying attention to her looks or controversy .. she would show up disheveled, showing pussy and wearing unwashed make up from two days on the streets and didn’t give a f*ck. She certainly wasn’t a pretty Kylie or a sweet Taylor.

                          Then C-ship started and they turned her into this “politically correct” soccer mom slave robot (which was obviously a fake image she couldn’t control) … and now that the C-ship ended she’s back to being herself , disheveled, without make-up, unfiltered and looking like pure white trash on Instagram saying f*ck off to everyone she knows

                          Britney is a popstar who lived as a rockstar (when she had the chance / pre and post C-ship). She kissed Madonna on stage, played pop culture, danced with a snake on TV, had public breakdowns, was an orgy whore and had a Wedding that was basically a mini Met Gala event … Britney ain’t a cliche diva trying to do vocal runs, she is a rockstar spirit
                          Last edited by MrLeonix; Fri October 7, 2022, 00:16.
                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

                            WAITAMIN
                            Fake

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                              I don't really think Britney could pull off the rock persona. She is far too much tied to the pretty pop star look. Plus her cover of I love rock n roll was dreadful.
                              Britney just needs to come back with some good pop tunes.
                              What?!

                              Gimme More is a Rock song, listen to the instrumentals.
                              she can handle non-pop star looks, as she proved she was wearing a Studded Leather Jacket and her jet black hair, like a rock star.

                              No one saw R&B from her, and she delivered I’m A Slave 4 U, and no one saw country and she delivered Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know.

                              No one saw her doing Rock and she did You Drive Me Crazy, and has amazing Rock songs, like Rock Boy, and even the official remix of Break the Ice:

                              Break The Ice (Jason Nevins Rock Mix):

                              https://youtu.be/5Z9NlT3k1Bw

                              I get your backhanded way of saying she is pop only, but unlike Katy Perry, for example, Britney has already proven herself.

                              You really tried though, didn’t you?

                              Keep up.
                              Last edited by mitchuzu@gmail.com; Fri October 7, 2022, 08:31.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                Britney ain’t the pretty pop star persona (at least not anymore) if anything Britney is the roughest and least glamorous popstar you’ll ever find out there … she played the pretty girl persona with her first 3 eras. But ever since 2004 onwards until 2008 (when the C-ship started) she turned into this wild, rough, heavy party, smoker and druggy woman who lived on the edge without paying attention to her looks or controversy .. she would show up disheveled, showing pussy and wearing unwashed make up from two days on the streets and didn’t give a f*ck. She certainly wasn’t a pretty Kylie or a sweet Taylor.

                                Then C-ship started and they turned her into this “politically correct” soccer mom slave robot (which was obviously a fake image she couldn’t control) … and now that the C-ship ended she’s back to being herself , disheveled, without make-up, unfiltered and looking like pure white trash on Instagram saying f*ck off to everyone she knows

                                Britney is a popstar who lived as a rockstar (when she had the chance / pre and post C-ship). She kissed Madonna on stage, played pop culture, danced with a snake on TV, had public breakdowns, was an orgy whore and had a Wedding that was basically a mini Met Gala event … Britney ain’t a cliche diva trying to do vocal runs, she is a rockstar spirit
                                Is this supposed to be defending her?

                                Jesus Christ.

                                Even when she was going through her rough patch, like post-marriage to Kevin, she delivered Someday I Will Understand, about God and pregnancy… after her rebellious My Perogative, and Do Somethin’.

                                Britney also proven she was daring with Everytime, showing Life & Death, and had rock songs since her debut album: You Drive Me Crazy, I Can’t Get No Satisfaction; I Love Rock and Roll for each album.

                                So it wasn’t a surprise she pivoted to Electro Dance-Rock with Do Something, and the Ive Just Begun Havin My Fun (non-single) also from My Perogative.

                                In your attempt to prove her as a rockstar, you diminished the fact she has always done rock since the beginning, and acted like she was just a mess.

                                That is worse than saying she wasn’t gritty enough to be a rockstar…

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by mitchuzu@gmail.com View Post
                                  What?!

                                  Gimme More is a Rock song, listen to the instrumentals.
                                  she can handle non-pop star looks, as she proved she was wearing a Studded Leather Jacket and her jet black hair, like a rock star.

                                  No one saw R&B from her, and she delivered I’m A Slave 4 U, and no one saw country and she delivered Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know.

                                  No one saw her doing Rock and she did You Drive Me Crazy, and has amazing Rock songs, like Rock Boy, and even the official remix of Break the Ice:

                                  Break The Ice (Jason Nevins Rock Mix):

                                  https://youtu.be/5Z9NlT3k1Bw

                                  I get your backhanded way of saying she is pop only, but unlike Katy Perry, for example, Britney has already proven herself.

                                  You really tried though, didn’t you?

                                  Keep up.
                                  The user is like that, just ignore and move on.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by britneylinda View Post

                                    The user is like that, just ignore and move on.
                                    They may not be like that, after they get my responses.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by mitchuzu@gmail.com View Post
                                      They may not be like that when they get my responses.
                                      You will see, I just ignore not worth the energy.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by britneylinda View Post

                                        You will see, I just ignore not worth the energy.
                                        Can’t wait to see them after my replies sink all the way in.

                                        Also, I appreciate your posts. I know you are trying to help.

                                        Sometimes, a reply does make a difference, and I am ensuring mine isn’t regretted.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                          she would show up disheveled, showing pussy and wearing unwashed make up from two days on the streets and didn’t give a f*ck. She certainly wasn’t a pretty Kylie or a sweet Taylor.

                                          and now that the C-ship ended she’s back to being herself , disheveled, without make-up, unfiltered and looking like pure white trash on Instagram saying f*ck off to everyone she knows

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by mitchuzu@gmail.com View Post

                                            Can’t wait to see them after my replies sink all the way in.

                                            Also, I appreciate your posts. I know you are trying to help.

                                            Sometimes, a reply does make a difference, and I am ensuring mine isn’t regretted.
                                            He didn’t tell any lies so I think he’ll be ok with your replies.

                                            Comment


                                            • Let’s leave this here please and stop trying to provoke each other. If you have an issue with a post or poster, report it and stop derailing threads.

                                              Comment


                                              • Comment



                                                • A wild Britknee in her natural habitat (Starbucks)
                                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Britney in Starbucks is the content I need. We know she loves a Starbucks. Such a throwback

                                                    Also, don’t kiss the street monkey Britney. Don’t kiss Justin Bieber. You don’t know where he’s been.
                                                    Disco dancing with the lights down low…

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X