Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    Is Britney OK? Her Instagram is bizarre lately… she’s sending best wishes to Jamie-Lynn??
    It depends on your definition of OK.
    I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

There is absolutely no way this first year of freedom resembles anything you thought it would though.

I just want her to live her best life. Yes, she’s bought a new house, got married and sadly miscarried, but what does she do all day? Her life cannot be twirling and spinning and waiting for Sam to come home each day.

So it would be nice to get a glimpse into whatever else she does, that’s all, even if it’s just a selfie from the Starbucks drive through.
      For me freeing Britney wasn't about what I want and what I expect her to do. I just want her to do whatever tf she wants to do. If her perfect day these days is dancing in her living room, fashion shows, Instagram and nudes then I'm more than happy. She has worked her entire life and she said she doesn’t trust people anymore so I don’t think it’s that absurd to assume that she doesn’t want to leave her house often.

Also there's nothing she can do to shut the psycho crowd up at this point. She goes on vacation? Oh that’s weird because it’s always the same destination, might be old footage. People see her in public? They must be part of the definitely still existing team con and this is staged. If paparazzi pictures show up they’re staged or old or it’s *gasp* a clone because Britney is actually dead. Also she can’t wear any color anymore because every color of the rainbow means she needs help at this point.
      As you might've read the content from her birthday is also not real! There are several theories: a) it’s a cutout of Britney standing in Sam's video, b) it’s a 3D animation, c) old footage ofc, d) *gasp* THE CLONE! And it’s definitely not her voice either omg.
      I mean…wtf. Britney is a lot more sane than every single person in her comments who give her their diagnosis every day along with their crackhead theories.

Britney probably laughs her ass off at these weirdos otherwise the comments probably would’ve been turned off by now
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
        I just want her to do whatever tf she wants to do.
        We’re on the same page.

I’m asking about something bigger than that though. I’m asking about what her day to day life looks like, how she’s enjoying freedom. Being free wasn’t an instant unlock to being happy, and we know she’s had a lot of sadness this year too.

I also don’t believe Britney is laughing about the comments, I just don’t think she reads them. Why would Britney deliberately make the world question her sanity, when if anything, it vindicates Jamie?

The twirling and dress up sessions frankly seem like the hobbies of a woman used to being confined with little to do. Relics of the conservatorship, not indications of her best life. But that’s just me.

Comment

It depends on your definition of OK.
          Alive?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Alive?
            So far so good, except the eyes. We gloss over those.

Comment

• AAAAAHHH

The first professional pics since Idek when
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Do we know when they’re taken? Are they new or old but unreleased? She never changes, I can never tell

Comment

• What has Britney been doing?

She´s clearly taking her time to heal, relax.

She´s been posting tons of videos and pics from her recent trips (e.g. French Polynesia - even about the shitty airbnb she didn´t like) - She´s also posted a long video of her riding a bike - According to Britney, she´s been riding her bike every day (and there´s even a guy at a park who started to smile whenenver he sees her passing by).
                  Moreover, she´s reading a few books (and even posted about them) and keeps on dancing around her house.
                  There has been a few incidents of her getting cash for the a very long time (using an ATM), getting some facial treatment Paris Hilton recommended to her + she said that she´s been finalising her book/has changed a few chapters, etc (this may take some time and is an activity which doesn´t need to be public at all).

She´s taking baby steps and she´s been doing fine.
                  Of course, it has been a very traumatic experience (the whole conservatorship as well as what happened at the health facility + her songs abandoning her) and I guess that it´s not far-fetched to assume that she likes to keep a "low profile" (apart from posting some semi nudes)/ doesn´t want to leave the house that often right now.

She recorded "Hold Me Closer" all of a sudden and even took a pic with that guy from the Elvis biopic.

We´ve got several "glimpses" of her private life - it just seems that she prefers not leaving the house 24/7 at the moment - dunno how "a selfie at Starbucks" would make anyone feel different - she´s shared what she´s been up to now and then.
                  Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Britney was seen at a restaurant on her birthday and exactly what I said yesterday happened. It’s green screen, a clone, old or staged you can pick your favorite crackhead theory. At this point I'm a little scared for her safety because these psychos might attack her if they see her in public to destroy the "clone"…It's mass hysteria at this point and I think it’s scary af.

The more sane comments are complaining about her extensions. You gotta love the "concern" and "love" for her from these ppl.

Comment

Do we know when they’re taken? Are they new or old but unreleased? She never changes, I can never tell
                      2019-ish I think. Watch her use them for the book bc she wont do a photoshoot anymore lol.

Comment

2019-ish I think. Watch her use them for the book bc she wont do a photoshoot anymore lol.
                        I think her book cover is going to be bejewels lips. She’s obsessed with them.

Comment

• Happy birthday to best song ever, stream the acoustic version also

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
                            Happy birthday to best song ever, stream the acoustic version also
                            She really can hold a true ballad. I love that song!

Also I found this epic remix to MP and it literally made me so impressed!
                            https://youtu.be/Cu9QzPKynfg

Comment

• Comment

• ^ I think that's about Brittney Griner, not our Britney lol
                                Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

• Yes, fake news there britneylinda - our Britney is so 2021

Comment

• The real star among the ITZ bonus tracks. This is how you do a song! *chef's kiss*

What album. What an album.

Comment

• Girls & Boys was the real leftover gem.

Comment

Girls & Boys was the real leftover gem.
                                        Oh true true! I meant the bonus tracks on the actual album. If we include the DVD G&B and IJBHMF shit all over DHU and TA. Even some standard tracks! ITZney remains the best Ney.

Comment

Oh true true! I meant the bonus tracks on the actual album. If we include the DVD G&B and IJBHMF shit all over DHU and TA. Even some standard tracks! ITZney remains the best Ney.
                                          I always felt cheated out of another new song when IJBHMF was added to GH:MP because I already had it.

It’s time her label started getting her house in order and deciding to release expanded versions with a whole bunch of unreleased tracks. ITZ turns twenty next year but they’ll probably make us wait until the 25th.

I can’t believe ITZ is almost twenty though. I genuinely can’t believe they managed to keep the original MATM under lock and key for two decades

Comment

Yes, fake news there britneylinda - our Britney is so 2021
                                            Yes I know but it never gets old here too

Comment

• I wonder what THOSE people will say about this. Is this the clone? A deepfake? A 3D animation? A hologram? An old picture? Is it staged and she was forced to do this? Get in your votes before the results come in!

Comment

• More of this please - love seeing her out and about enjoying life.

Comment

• "The Answer" clearly is part of my personal Top 5 tracks on "In The Zone" (singles included).

It´s really exciting to think about Britney´s albums getting expanded versions at some point... She has tons of leftovers and even b-sides... Hopefully, her label will be ready to come up with a 25th anniversary of "...Baby One More Time", at least.
                                                  It´s so easy to come up with such releases (on digital platforms/streaming etc.)
                                                  Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• FTBOMBH turns 23 today!

The worst single choice of her entire career unfortunately </3

Comment

Working...
                                                    X