• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Woaah
    Originally posted by aPod
    something that will really tell us how she feels, waht she thinks

not one two three amy again please!
    People who finally think the way I think!

And yes more songs like 'Rebellion', 'And Then We Kiss', 'I Run Away', 'Shadow', 'Everytime' and 'Someday' would be just incredible!
    And Then We Kiss is criminally underrated :(

Comment

Originally posted by sbk
      Originally posted by Woaah
      something that will really tell us how she feels, waht she thinks

not one two three amy again please!
      People who finally think the way I think!

And yes more songs like 'Rebellion', 'And Then We Kiss', 'I Run Away', 'Shadow', 'Everytime' and 'Someday' would be just incredible!
      And Then We Kiss is criminally underrated :(
      I know. It's a shame that it never made it on to an official studio album. The song is just breathtaking and one of her finest to date in my opinion :(

Comment

Blackout was the crazy bitchney era! and the best of her carrer!
        I agree!

Comment

Has everyone seen this website http://www.britneyspearsdirtygirl.com/Love the sound of it.

Comment

Originally posted by britneyfan09
            Has everyone seen this website http://www.britneyspearsdirtygirl.com/Love the sound of it.
            is that a real website?? the instrumental sounds hot!

Comment

I think the earliest this will be out is late summer [August/September].

Comment

Actually I'm happy, because I know for certain she'll do more than one Max martin song and this time she'll do it 3-style, Seriously I hope she goes for the dance-pop style, not blackout-ish but maybe 3-ish.

Comment

I echo what everyone else has said about a new sound for Britney, more experimental etc.

I don't think it's too early either. It's not as if she's been plugging The Singles Collection for it to matter anyway.

I'm always excited for new Britney! Blackout was incredible, and Circus had it's moments of brilliance too - and it did it's job, it was THE comeback album.

Comment

Both blackout and circus was amazing. I want to know what direction this new one will bring.

I hope radar is a bonus track. lol.
                    Follow

Comment

Tracklist announced!

Comment

Comment

Comment

OMFG!

TAPOUT or BLACKOUT...

Comment

I found it funny as well

Comment

horrible but true...

Comment

12. RADAR

looooooooool

Comment

she could add radar to all her albums from now on... it woud e quite funny
                                    Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Comment

LOL @ the tracklist!!

Comment

LMAO! I lol'd so hard at Radar and the bonus tracks.
                                        Follow

Comment

that is lol...but one thing I wish could never happened...The Singles Collection...seriously I hope whoever decide it, realized that was sooooooo wrong

and Radar being on new album

I also for once want her to do an album that I wont feel uncomfortable listening to her...ala Toxic and between Gimme More or Piece of Me would be amazing ...I just realized how great producers Danja and Bloodshy And Avant can be for Britney...mature sound.

Comment

thinking about it... radar is included in 3 britney albums... it's weird
                                            Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Comment

that was funny

Comment

I hate the idea that she may release an album as early as May...I just think she needs to take a break, re-cooperate after the Circus era and then come back either Q4 2010 or 2011 with a bang.

I reckon that if she comes back so soon with an album, I have a feeling that it’s going to be like a Circus pt. 2 with little input from Britney herself, little promotion and yet again a strong reliance to sell on the back of her name. And to put it quite frankly, if she does this I have strong doubts that it’ll sell that much because people want more!

When the Circus album came out, her breakdown was still really fresh in everyone’s memory so it was a little easier to impress. If she brings out her next album, the pity-party is over and she really has to be more involved with the album.

If I was her I’d used the first half of next year focusing on her personal life (the custody and conservership stuff) whilst getting vocal lessons, dance lessons, quitting smoking, whilst recording and then come back Q4 2010 with an EPIC album and lots of promo – surely this would show people Britney is dedicated to being a serious artist and thus lead to an incredibly successful era.

I, like many fans definitely want an album where Britney can fully commit to the creative process of recording – including a substantial amount of writing and more innovative and edgy songs along the lines of Blackout and INZ.

Maybe I’m just asking for too much...but am I? LOL

Comment

A reliable source on Pop Justice posted this awhile ago.

Britney Spears – May 2010
                                                  With over 86 million records sold and 7 Number 1 worldwide singles, Britney Spears is one of the most successful female artists of all time. Circus became her fastest selling album in the U.K. and The Circus Tour was the highest grossing tour of 2009 in North America. Britney will be back with a brand new album in 2010.

^^It's a press release from the record label about what's going on in 2010. It also had Jennifer Lopez, Diana Vickers, Usher etc in it.

Comment

Britney, are you insane?!

Go away for a while and make the public YEARN for you again.
                                                    LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Working...
                                                    X