• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, how X-tina fans must be raging.
    LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Originally posted by col89
      Britney, are you insane?!

Go away for a while and make the public YEARN for you again.
      But I'm already YEARNING for new Britney

Comment

Originally posted by britneyfan09

Same here

Comment

Well at least it wouldn't be in a ridiculous competetive Xmas market which always screws her over in the UK position-wise.

She's not as big as she use to be - she needs a few international number 1s for a boost.

Comment

ROTL at 'Radar' on the last page!

Amy, I LOVE you.
            LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

that tracklist.

I'm so excited for this, but I had n idea she had already been recording. Yes at May, so soon!
              Caught In A Bad Romance

Comment

Comment

And the battle begins... ;p

I'm hoping they release same day. The media hype would be HUGE!

Comment

Alright

1. Circus died a while back so not really too soon. However I reckon they need to release it October after VMA epic perfomance.

Later half of the year. I want her to take half of herself and half of gaga. a Dancy Eletro pop Album. Gaga's tracks are so uptempo compared to her. Something like Telephone there said it. If she want a ballad then she can idk Radar style should act as the ballad of her Album because vocally she sucks ballad wise. I doubt she even sang out from under LOL.I am not a hater love her but seriously
                    Forever Young

Comment

And the battle begins... ;p

I'm hoping they release same day. The media hype would be HUGE!
                      I know! its already at four pages

Comment

I wish the fans would get over the Britney Vs Xtina rivalry because the women themselves seem to have left it behind. I would LOVE for them to really f@#% the stans up and release a duet together.
                        I don't care how soon or how far off the new album is. I just want Britney invested in the music and given some creative control back because it is ultimately her more interesting material when she's involved in its creation.
                        Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

Originally posted by aPod
                          this is no joke, I can see kill the lights as a bonus track on the album
                          lmmfao i wouldnt be shocked if "3" was a bonus track.
                          see, men come a dime-a-dozen so it don't mean nuttin' to me. i aint even worried 'bout u homie cause theirs plenty more fish in the sea.

Comment

its gonna be a dang shame if Britney's new album is better than X-tina's, who hasn't released an album since 2006 and has had 4 years of ever so longness to conduct a masterpiece.

but since i like Britney more than Xtina anyway I know her album will be better
                            see, men come a dime-a-dozen so it don't mean nuttin' to me. i aint even worried 'bout u homie cause theirs plenty more fish in the sea.

Comment

Album Working Title: Bulletproof
                              still sounds illuminatic to me

Comment

Originally posted by marksudak
                                its gonna be a dang shame if Britney's new album is better than X-tina's, who hasn't released an album since 2006 and has had 4 years of ever so longness to conduct a masterpiece.

but since i like Britney more than Xtina anyway I know her album will be better

Xtina is slowly becoming boring. I loves the slutty xtina
                                Forever Young

Comment

Has everyone seen this website http://www.britneyspearsdirtygirl.com/Love the sound of it.
                                  OMG I love it!
                                  www.twitter.com/terrell1102
                                  http://soundcloud.com/terrell1102
                                  http://soundcloud.com/terrell1102/terre ... acris-feat
                                  #LUDACRIS

Comment

I believe I'm going to try to get on this project.....
                                    www.twitter.com/terrell1102
                                    http://soundcloud.com/terrell1102
                                    http://soundcloud.com/terrell1102/terre ... acris-feat
                                    #LUDACRIS

Comment

Were did you find that?

Comment

Ooh I'd love a title like Bulletproof because it sounds like a darker more personal album

Comment

maybe she wants to release earlier in the year so there is less competition, the second half of the year from about September onwards is usually where the big names release so May should be a fairly easy number one for her.

Comment

If it's released in May, then for sure they'll re-release it for Christmas (ka-ching!)
                                            splendid! marvelous!

Comment

I'm excited for a new album but she really needs a break. She's been working nonstop since the winter of 2008.
                                              They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

Also, how X-tina fans must be raging.
                                                we are not buddy, why should we?
                                                Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Comment

LOL @ the tracklist That's so Britney!
                                                  Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneyfan09
                                                    Were did you find that?
                                                    Sean Garrett

Comment

Working...
                                                    X