Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angeman
    replied
    Lol she was literally just parenting in those clips. She was right it is her house and if she wants to walk into a room at night she can. You cant let children walk over you like Kfed clearly wants

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Jamie tried, Jamie Lynn tried, Kevin tried…who’s next? Don't be shy let us rip you to shreds or just do the right thing and stfu til Matthew gets to you

It's so funny to me that they all think their "well we abused and exploited her but her talking about us abusing and exploiting her hurts us and ruins our reputation" narrative will make ppl shed a tear for them lol. Just proves how dumb they are…

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    Kevin got ate up lmao

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Lmaooooo he has deleted the post bc he didn’t get the response he wanted They all share one brain cell

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Pls read the comments I really don’t know what Kevin thought he was going to prove with those videos lol what a ******* loser

Leave a comment:

• breatheonme
    replied
    Not Kevin posting videos of Britney being an actual mom and trying to bash her for it.

She’s reacting like a mom would if someone’s sons/daughters were annoying. Can’t believe this time she’s being criticised for being an actual mom

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    LOL … a video of Britney disciplining her kids and asking them to respect her and not be rude. Did Kevin really expect that was gonna do something?

But let’s be real guys. This is not Kevin waking up one day and deciding to go against Britney out of blue …. he’s clearly being paid at the moment. I find it very obvious he decided to do this interview, go all against Britney, posting videos and praising Jamie the exact same week Jamie Spears will sit for deposition at court. I know this is Jamie and his lawyer behind because Kevin’s interview went from Britney being bad to Jamie being praised and a “great man” … Jamie’s team of lawyers need “Positive” press and media where he looks good and Britney bad prior to his deposition, this is strategy and they got Britney’s kids father to “prove a point” …. but I don’t think this will help in his case. The judge won’t fall for that.

Kevin just goes after the money … If Britney decided to write him an extra check he would immediately switch and say Jamie is a bad person.

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    So now Kevin has posted two videos of her arguing with her kids on his Instagram account to prove she’s a bad mother…that family is something else. Also Idk what he thought a video of Britney asking her kids for respect and asking them to be nice to her was gonna do but whatever.

It's his only Instagram post btw! Kevin's only Instagram post is videos of his ex-wife taken without her consent…that sums him up pretty well. Piece of shit.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    So now Kevin has posted two videos of her arguing with her kids on his Instagram account to prove she’s a bad mother…that family is something else. Also Idk what he thought a video of Britney asking her kids for respect and asking them to be nice to her was gonna do but whatever.

It's his only Instagram post btw! Kevin's only Instagram post is videos of his ex-wife taken without her consent…that sums him up pretty well. Piece of shit.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    On a more positive note Queen calling his dumb lawyer "that bald-headed peckerhead face Kaplan" made me laugh

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
    KEVIN should've just kept his mouth shut and enjoy the money like he's been doing
    I wouldn't really believe a word that comes out of that chick's mouth tbh.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    "You can't fix me !!! No therapy or sense of worship can fix my heart !!! I will forever have trauma and I know this, I've accepted it…it would take a miracle to fix my heart and not one miracle, maybe 3 !!!"

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

This is heartbreaking

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    KEVIN should've just kept his mouth shut and enjoy the money like he's been doing

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    I love that woman she’s always speaking facts.

Ugh can we just put all members of her family on a spaceship and shoot it into the sun???

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    ^ It’s real lol. Queen shit.

Leave a comment:

• Stronger99
    replied

True or fake?

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Britney Spears ladies and gentlemen

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

And selena collab omg
    Definitely coming on B10 fingers crossed, praying every night.

Billboard readers want her to collaborate with Beyoncé and Selena and I say **** yes to both of them. Imagine how legendary those songs would be. Also one with Janet someday PLEASE!

I also really really want collabs with Mariah and Xtina even tho I don’t know what they would sound like but that would be so iconic as well

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    Hold Me Closer Stadium World Tour announcement next omg
    And selena collab omg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X