Comment

• ******* CHRIST ... HOLLY SHIT ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince_de_Rien
        SIMPLY AMAZING!
        +
        AMAZING !!! + GREAT MOVE FORWARD ..

Comment

• It sounds AMAZING really loud and in HQ. Omg, Britney's got a big hit on her hands!! She sounds so confident and excited throughout the song, it reminds me ITZ era.

Comment

• OH MY GODNEY,...... she is going in another lever with that........

she can slay alla around the world.....even europe again........

she makes new sounds always for the pop industry and let alla the others doing tha same........

no the britney army must take control alla the sites and the radio ....to make this the no 1 song of 2013......

Comment

• Maybe generally speaking this is not very innovative ..... But its probably the most "Different" single she has released in her career, she definately tried something new and put a lot of attitude into this.

The song is good, but I really god excited when I heard the bridge (best part of the song).

This shuld be a hit
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Nothing groundbreaking, but there's a good beat, some fun parts that are cool to sing with your friends when you hear the song ("don't call the govenaaaa") some goods parts in the melody. I think i'll need a few more spins in order to get where she wants to go with the melody.
                If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "So Fly" on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lety
                  Benjamin GALOUYE - Programmateur musical webradios @NRJhitmusiconly.

Benjamin GALOUYE ?@BenGalouye 13 Sep
                  .@BritneySpears' new album to be released in November. (@SonyMusicFr conference) #WorkBitch
                  [quote:1ngk0spd]Juzinha ?@itsJuhB_ 13 Sep
                  @BenGalouye @britneyspears @SonyMusicFr really? any specific date?
                  .@itsJuhB_ No further details. The Britney album was just mentioned as one of the November releases.
                  [/quote:1ngk0spd]

November?

She should aim for Early December.
                  November is such a competitive month.
                  "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Britney never had such song before ...
                    so i cant imagine both video and performance ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
                      Originally posted by Lety
                      Benjamin GALOUYE - Programmateur musical webradios @NRJhitmusiconly.

.@BritneySpears' new album to be released in November. (@SonyMusicFr conference) #WorkBitch
                      [quote:3btoh36m]Juzinha ?@itsJuhB_ 13 Sep
                      @BenGalouye @britneyspears @SonyMusicFr really? any specific date?
                      [quote:3btoh36m]Benjamin GALOUYE ?@BenGalouye 13 Sep
                      .@itsJuhB_ No further details. The Britney album was just mentioned as one of the November releases.
                      [/quote:3btoh36m]

November?

She should aim for Early December..
                      November is such a competitive month.[/quote:3btoh36m]

Yeah I agree december is better .... But Britney is never affraid of competition
                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Her team definately know their audience.
                        I can hear this pumping in every gay bar, every night, everywhere in the world.
                        At least with spoken vocal there SHOULD be more chorie involved in this release.
                        Ready for a FIERCE video and performances.
                        Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by AussiePopStar8
                          Her team definately know their audience.
                          At least with spoken vocal there SHOULD be more chorie involved in this release.
                          Why only in a gay bar? It's that type of song with a big general appeal (the same as S&S, it was played everywhere).

Comment

• Originally posted by AussiePopStar8
                            Her team definately know their audience.
                            Gay bars? .... This song its just like "Scream and shout" appeals to everyone, gays, girls, straight dudes, teenagers, etc ... Its very general public oriented

Comment

• This is definitely not just for the gays.

Many of my straight friends have admitted they liked it and they say it sounds like Swedish House Mafia. They love it.

Hopefully this is a big smash worldwide!
                              "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
                                This is definitely not just for the gays.

Many of my straight friends have admitted they liked it and they say it sounds like Swedish House Mafia. They love it.

Hopefully this is a big smash worldwide!
                                Exactly this is one of her few general public oriented singles.

Comment

• I am slayed

I am in love with this era so far!

FF who?
                                  Buy and stream Britney's new hot sinlgle: "Make Me...".

Comment

• Originally posted by AnnDroid
                                    I am slayed

I am in love with this era so far!

FF who?

Comment

• Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

• A girl holding a paper with "You better work bitch" in Rock In Rio.

Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

• There’s a great message behind Work Bitch. Perseverance and hard work. Nothing comes free, work, and you’ll achieve what u want!

Comment

• Britney in San Francisco today! She looks stunning!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lety
                                              There’s a great message behind Work Bitch. Perseverance and hard work. Nothing comes free, work, and you’ll achieve what u want!
                                              This.

And people are calling this song as tuneless, or stupid lyrics etc.. or not personal.
                                              Last FM <3
                                              Instagram

Comment

• I hope she SMASHES all charts possible as the song is a killer.

nothing to be compared with crap songs currently released by other pop artists.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickf1
                                                  Originally posted by Lety
                                                  There’s a great message behind Work Bitch. Perseverance and hard work. Nothing comes free, work, and you’ll achieve what u want!
                                                  This.

And people are calling this song as tuneless, or stupid lyrics etc.. or not personal.
                                                  Agreed. This is the perfect workout jam.
                                                  Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#77]
                                                  Akini's Favourite TV Series: [5-1!]
                                                  Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 About Damn Time [2 weeks]
                                                  AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Calvin Harris]
                                                  The Killers: Pressure Machine Album Survivor [R6 --> Final]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• I'm not sure if it's been posted but I love this review!
                                                    Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#77]
                                                    Akini's Favourite TV Series: [5-1!]
                                                    Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 About Damn Time [2 weeks]
                                                    AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Calvin Harris]
                                                    The Killers: Pressure Machine Album Survivor [R6 --> Final]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X