• britneylinda
    replied

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    Oh yes she really hates her sister tribute to her, she has stated that a lot of times

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    I just saw that post! Looks like she was embarrassed by that Disney tribute with her sister?! Also, what remix was she talking about? If we had it under her terms, we could have had a really good Video Vanguard Performance back in 2011 but she was so out of it and I can still remember how bad all her 2011 performances were. Now I finally understood why Larry wasn't the right manager for her comeback in 2008.

She is probably looking up everything online and the past incidents really hurt her and this is her way of venting and releasing that angst.

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    I don't think she's shading but God Britney, word your captions better

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Im so confused by the caption on the Selena pic. Is she dragging Selena by comparing her to her mom? What does it all mean

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

BRITLENA

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
    Her lower register is really good. She sounds great
    Agree, I’m impressed! This is a woman whose vocals have been processed and replaced beyond recognition over the last 15 years so to hear a raw vocal that actually sounds decent is really nice.

Leave a comment:

• Eugine
    replied
    The thing is that her team never made her prepare for dancing + singing live they just didn't care for the artist Britney! From OIDIA era B's dancing started to get much more technical prior to her debut era even with all such technical moves Britney was singing on and off but she wad clearly struggling because the simple thing is she was never trained for it.

If her team and people around her cared for the artistic side of Britney we never would've seen this day.

Toxic acoustic version on POM was great, I loved it I just don't get how she kept going on like this this women is incredibly strong I would've given up a long time ago.

How you can not even do a simple rendition of her own song all these years?

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I think replicating the “baby voice” live was a challenge and hard. That voice is great for the studio but keeping it up live not so much.

I think they should have let her use her natural deeper voice for new arrangements of her songs live. I get it that they didn’t want her to use that voice when she was young and on top of her popstar game. But then after she set her legacy on stone and she was in her 30s and over 15 years of career a different more soulful live version of BOMT or OIDIA with her real voice wouldn’t have hurt anyone. In fact it would have made her sound more interesting.

Britney does a great “baby voice” in the recording studio BUT as a live singer she always sounds best and at her element whe she uses her actual / real voice. That low quality BOMT video she uploaded to her insta would have SLAYED as an actual live performance with proper training and a proper live set. She insisted / pushed on it for 14 years but it all was denied.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Her lower register is really good. She sounds great

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Well to be honest any time Britney tried to sing really live it was bad and off key so her team probably thought lipping was the best option. She did a live showcase in Paris that was really terrible and after that I think her team decided lipping was best

And tbh she kind of did that arrangement at the onyx tour although it was also prerecorded

Leave a comment:

• Eugine
    replied
    So emotional to see Britney still has the passion for singing, this Is a iPhone 8 microphone recording so we all know she's no adele but she's very good indeed! I absolutely loved it, the nasal tone is in her blood it seems she just needs some training and nothing else.

From 14 years Britney wanted to do her own version of Baby one more time and she couldn't this is insane I can't believe how much she's been stolen of and we as fans as well.

I have to agree with MrLeonix he seems to have accepted the truth and so should all her fans! Britney might change her mind tomorrow but right now there's no tomorrow.

Hope she gives us more of these! She's extremely brave for sharing such low quality singing videos when she knows she's been accussed of 'can't sing' all her life. She don't give a F*** and I love it.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Her post caption was very clear. She wanted to do different stuff on her shows, she wanted to pull and sing different versions of her songs on her concerts but everything was DENIED by her team and because she was in that corrupted C-ship that stripped all her legal say and being she couldn’t do anything or take those decissions about her own shows and performances. She’s saying she asked to do different versions for 14 years and all kept hearing as an answer was “No” and that they ruined it for her.

She obviously can sing and very well, I mean that was a low quality, cell phone video taken in a hallway without proper accoustics or professional equipment or vocal training now imagine with proper conditions in a live setting with vocal warms up, lessons and training. She would have performed many cool live performances have she had the chance.

Glad she recognized her passion and love for singing and music in the post but she also clearly said that they completely ruined her experience. I doubt she will ever be motivated to comeback. And this is not a form of “protest” or that she is doing it for someone else, I genuinely think she 100% lost the excitement for the music industry.
    Last edited by MrLeonix; Sat July 16, 2022, 14:47.

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Choley View Post
    First bomt live vocals since 1999
    She sang it on carpool kareoke and it sounded good imo

Leave a comment:

• mattsky
    replied
    She sounds amazing IMO. You can clearly hear the natural talent she has!

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    She’s untrained and unpolished, but that’s still Britney!

The caption is interesting - she still sounds like she’s deliberately not working as a form of protest rather than lack of interest. There’s clearly still a lot of anger there, but with time and distance I hope she comes to understand she’s only hurting herself and her fans by continuing down this path.

If she wants to retire because she’s doesn’t want to do it, that’s completely understandable, but if she’s forcing herself into retirement to spite someone - it’s sad and bittersweet.

I do wonder if she’ll change her mind if Jamie is imprisoned. I honestly think that’ll be a hugely cathartic moment for her, because I think only with justice will she be able to let go of some of this anger (it seems) she’s holding onto.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Now she needs to record new tracks in this voice if she is going to tour.
    Cos I really wont be able to take those 1998 vocals seriously from her.
    She sounds ok but the tone is rather harsh and she is far too nasal. But if she works with a vocal coach and actually sings live, she could surprise everyone with an actual live performance at an awards show, where she actually is focused on the singing and not the performing.

Leave a comment:

• Choley
    replied
    First bomt live vocals since 1999

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Britney Houston Carey Dion

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

BRITNEY OMG???

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    Originally posted by GetBack View Post
    I think she is at the point in her life where she just wants to be a normal person. She became a superstar the minute her first song came out, and she was Michael Jackson and Madonna level of legendary before even turning 25. Around the time when she was touring In the Zone, she felt like everyone was into her business way more than others and it really affected her mojo. Since she has always been a humble person, she doesn't see herself using her success further into her career the way other artists do.
    Agreed!

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    I think she is at the point in her life where she just wants to be a normal person. She became a superstar the minute her first song came out, and she was Michael Jackson and Madonna level of legendary before even turning 25. Around the time when she was touring In the Zone, she felt like everyone was into her business way more than others and it really affected her mojo. Since she has always been a humble person, she doesn't see herself using her success further into her career the way other artists do.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X