X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Martin :evil: noooooooo

Comment

• Seventh Britney Spears studio album due in Spring 2010

Britney Spears, currently riding high on Billboard Top 100 and Top 10 of many countries with hit song '3', is due to release a studio album in early 2010.
      Britney Spears Stills released on Twitter of Britney Spears' new music video for her latest hit single, '3.

The 27 year old, who is currently in the process of touring her second Greatest Hits compilation recorded some new songs while on tour in Sweden.

She is also reportedly having new material written for her by Sean Garrett, the songwriter who penned 'Toy Soldier' on her fifth album - Blackout.

Garrett, who regular writes for hit artists such as Usher ("Yeah") and Beyonce ("Diva, "Ring the Alarm", "Check on it") is a world renowned writer/producer and is also taking time to record his own solo album.

"I'm a f**king superstar artist/writer/producer, and I will give my fans what they want and what they're asking me to give them: a phenomenal album." he said of himself recently.

Meanwhile, Britney, who played in Sydney on Tuesday (17th Nov) recently, was forced into releasing hit song '3' about a threesome, with softer lyrics in Australia.

Released in September the song has received positive criticism despite it's controversy. Currently it is riding high in the UK debuting at 7.

The lyrics changed were "Livin' in sin is the new thing" to "Livin' with this is the new thing."

The new "3" lyrics was changed from "Livin' in sin is the new thing" to "Livin' with this is the new thing.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/contents/20091 ... spring.htm

Comment

• The thought of her working with Max Martin makes me VERY mad. It's time to move on from him. He is constantly giving her these stupid sex songs which I hate. He better deliever on this album or else I hope none of his songs make the cut.

Comment

• danja yesss!!i don't care about the rest
          max martin betta create mature songs this time,i don't want a new song about gangbang
          please max step ur game up! :evil:
          long live to the queen!!!

Comment

• max martin = NOOOOO

Britters needs to step her game up cos lady gaga is sooo much better right now....
            MJ - the originator - you will be missed. :'(

Comment

• No bloodshy & avant???

Comment

• no they did enough with radar, and radar, and radar...

so it sounds like the album will be feature the style as always... meh
                Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Comment

• actually the had help with radar with the clutch.

Comment

• I'm not surrprisedactually to see Max Martin, the first thing I said in this topic is there's going to be more than one song in this album by him, he gave her two of the most controversial songs of this year (If you seek amy and 3) and britney hype now all about controversy, plus these songs were hits in the US, so it would be stupid not to work with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackNLatin
                      No bloodshy & avant???
                      TAPOUT or BLACKOUT...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhaggers
                        Originally posted by NellyF
                        Originally posted by BanZai
                        Originally posted by col89
                        Also, how X-tina fans must be raging.
                        Not really, Britney's albums to me are like fastfood: only enjoyable for a little while and not satisfying at all. Christina's albums are like a good meal, it takes a while to prepare, but it's very satisfying in the end.
                        Bull Sh!t...like u still listen and play songs such as Ain't No Other Man, Candyman etc etc.
                        A lot of people do! Candyman/ANOM and many other Christina songs are still played - Ahem, see X Factor (Hurt just re-entered the Top 25 in the UK a few weeks ago)

Anyway, I am looking forward to this! I hope its another Blackout - the cohesiveness of that album was great! She should work with Danja on a whole album and leave this girlish "3/IUSA" to Katy Perry.
                        that's why I did not mention Hurt cause I still listen to it also .

but I take it in this way...Britney will never have her Stripped album...the closest for me was In The Zone and Blackout...hands down to Xtina for Stripped but in the other hand B2B was really meh with some exceptions.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneyfan09

PRODUCERS:
                          Confirmed -
                          Max Martin
                          Ann Mincieli (Studio Engineer)
                          Fernando Garibay
                          Danja
                          David Guetta
                          Lucas Secon
                          Sean Garrett

Rumored:

RedOne
                          Russ Castella

WRITERS:
                          Confirmed -
                          The Nervo Sisters
                          Jim Beanz
                          Sean Garret

Rumored:
                          Lily Allen

TRACKS/DEMOS:
                          Rumored-
                          "Cupid", "Work Hard" and "Kleptomanic" by Charlie
                          "Bad Girl" ft. a verse from Lil Wayne

DESCRIPTIONS:
                          Fernando Garibay -
                          "Dark Vampiric Electro."

Ann Mincieli -
                          "The material has a rock edge."

Steve Dixon (Circus Tour Director) -
                          “the new record she’s working on now” could surprise some people."

7th Studo Album Release Date-
                          RUMORED - Spring 2010 or Fall 2010
                          like she is singing and hitting those high notes ...a little joke guys before someone throughs their bags on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danzo
                            Originally posted by BlackNLatin
                            No bloodshy & avant???
                            +1

Comment

• Originally posted by Loverboy
                              Originally posted by Danzo
                              Originally posted by BlackNLatin
                              No bloodshy & avant???
                              +1
                              I'd really like the on board for this album. I love Max but switch him for B&A please!
                              They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

• She'll end up working with B&A for sure.
                                splendid! marvelous!

Comment

• I Want to hear her real voice on this album, her vocals in Circus sounded robotic most of the time.
                                  I don't think you know...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rutter
                                    I Want to hear her real voice on this album, her vocals in Circus sounded robotic most of the time.
                                    Anyway, sounded less robotic on Circus than on Blackout for me.
                                    Her finest vocal moments are imo on the debut album only.

Comment

• If her album would be called Bulletproof, that would so funny because every second album by her would start with a B.

...Baby One More Time (technically a B)
                                      Oops!... I Did It Again
                                      Britney ()
                                      In the Zone
                                      Blackout ()
                                      Circus

;)

Comment

• That would be so funny.

Comment

• who i want:
                                          Max Martin
                                          Danja
                                          Tricky Stewart & The-Dream
                                          Stargate
                                          Bryan-Kennedy
                                          Bangladesh
                                          and The Neptunes

a very spooky/urban LP thats fast paced and have meaningful in-depth lyrics, a blackout times 2 mixed with Rated R.
                                          see, men come a dime-a-dozen so it don't mean nuttin' to me. i aint even worried 'bout u homie cause theirs plenty more fish in the sea.

Comment

• Originally posted by theriz28
                                            If her album would be called Bulletproof, that would so funny because every second album by her would start with a B.

...Baby One More Time (technically a B)
                                            Oops!... I Did It Again
                                            Britney ()
                                            In the Zone
                                            Blackout ()
                                            Circus

;)
                                            i think it is because

1) it could play on the fact that shes took so much crap from the industry that shes still here and nothing wounded her, shes bulletproof.

2) rihannas rated r album titled leaked way back in like april and no1 wanted to believe that that was the title.
                                            see, men come a dime-a-dozen so it don't mean nuttin' to me. i aint even worried 'bout u homie cause theirs plenty more fish in the sea.

Comment

• B&A and Max Martin are being so over used. Move on pleasssse!

I would love to see Britney working with Linda Perry. The work she did on Christina's 'Stripped' and P!nk's 'Missundaztood' was amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woaah
                                                B&A and Max Martin are being so over used. Move on pleasssse!

I would love to see Britney working with Linda Perry. The work she did on Christina's 'Stripped' and P!nk's 'Missundaztood' was amazing.
                                                are you serious...you know that Britney doesn't have voice for Perry songs...and I wouldn't mind at all if the whole album being produced by B&A cause they have made Britneys best songs Toxic, Unusual You, Piece Of Me etc etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by NellyF
                                                  Originally posted by Woaah
                                                  B&A and Max Martin are being so over used. Move on pleasssse!

are you serious...you know that Britney doesn't have voice for Perry songs...and I wouldn't mind at all if the whole album being produced by B&A cause they have made Britneys best songs Toxic, Unusual You, Piece Of Me etc etc.
                                                  Britney has worked with Linda in the past. Just because she doesnt have an amazing voice doesn't mean she wouldn't be able to sing songs done by her. That's like saying Hilary Duff can't sing Ryan Tedder songs because she doesn't have a good enough voice for them. :-?

And B&A are BORING now and have been used way too much.

Comment

• WOW she actually goes to the studio and records the songs...
                                                    Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Comment

Working...
                                                    X