Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noahh
    Originally posted by Bney
    Is there time when Britney sings live at Vegas?
    No live vocals so far.
    where is Legend Myah Marie when we need her

She lip syncs 100% at Vegas but there is no negative press so far. Strange
    Stan for The Legendary Ms Britney Spears

Comment

• Originally posted by Bney
      Originally posted by Noahh
      Is there time when Britney sings live at Vegas?
      No live vocals so far.
      where is Legend Myah Marie when we need her

She lip syncs 100% at Vegas but there is no negative press so far. Strange
      Well it's been known for many years that Britney lipsyncs her shows, so I doubt that bothers the press anymore. If the production and the show and the dancing is good, then the press will be positive as well.

Though, I do hope we'll be getting some live vocals this residency.
      "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• anyway,

who said FFney is fat and old?

Comment

• Things are getting real

VEVO
          Toxic - 99,945,240 views

VEVOcertified either today or tomorrow , #excited , man I still remember clearly when this came out
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
            Things are getting real

VEVO
            Toxic - 99,945,240 views

VEVOcertified either today or tomorrow , #excited , man I still remember clearly when this came out
            I played Toxic video like 10 times already today

Today, I've watched most of her videos in BOMT era. I watched Toxic 10 times, Circus 3 times, OIDIA 3 times, BOMT 1 time, Lucky 1 time, NAG...NYAW 1 time, FTBOMBH 1time, HIAM 1 time

Comment

• How did Britney earn 58M from May 2011 - May 2012?

Comment

How did Britney earn 58M from May 2011 - May 2012?
                From her Femme Fatale tour, fragances and music royalties. She was the highest female paid musician of the year according to Forbes
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

From her Femme Fatale tour, fragances and music royalties. She was the highest female paid musician of the year according to Forbes
                  I think she got like 50% - 60% from FF tour gross

She earned a lot after her breakdown:
                  2009: 10M?
                  2010: 64M
                  2011: 10M
                  2012: 58M
                  2013: 20M

160M in 5 years

I wanna know how much she earned during her prime.

Comment

Britney earned $35 million in 2009 according to Forbes , the 2009 year reflects the year of her comeback to music and the 2010 year reflects her earnings after the Circus tour

The Circus era gave her $99M according to forbes

Comment

Britney earned $35 million in 2009 according to Forbes , the 2009 year reflects the year of her comeback to music and the 2010 year reflects her earnings after the Circus tour

The Circus era gave her $99M according to forbes
                      What did she do before Circus tour to get a lot of money?

Comment

• I believe Britney earned at least 20M each era during her prime (BOMT - ITZ).

Comment

• ^ don't know how much she earned , but she topped the Forbes magazine in 2002 . . . The celebritynetworth site estimates a net worth of $220 million for Britney Spears.

But anyways, is it important to talk about this? . . . I mean we already know she is millionaire

Comment

• I hope she does an album like the one Sophie Ellis Bextor did. She should sings the songs she wants and at worst scenario it will sell as much as Britney Jean but i do believe a good album will put Britney on the spotlight again
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• If Justin Bieber earned $53 million in 2010 than Britney must have at least earned around the same amount in 1999/2000.
                              ? Girls' Generation ?
                              ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• It's coming!

VEVO
                                Toxic - 99,987,495 views.

Only 12,5K views away . . . In the next update this beautiful pop classic gets VEVOcertified.

Comment

• So close. It could cross the 100 million views mark anytime now!!
                                  "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

^ don't know how much she earned , but she topped the Forbes magazine in 2002 . . . The celebritynetworth site estimates a net worth of $220 million for Britney Spears.

But anyways, is it important to talk about this? . . . I mean we already know she is millionaire
                                    Yes of course. Cos I believe her net worth is much more than 220M. I guess around 350M and we don't have anything to talk currently. This is just another topic

Comment

• Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                                      If Justin Bieber earned $53 million in 2010 than Britney must have at least earned around the same amount in 1999/2000.
                                      But Britney's tours didn't gross much during her prime. And we know that artists earned a lot from tour. I think she earned 20M - 30M each era from BOMT - ITZ.

Comment

• Confirmed ! given the huge success her "Piece of me" show turned out to be, the Caesars Entertainment group has officialy offered Britney to extend her show as they reveal they are interested on keep working with her if she wants to do it:

A senior executive at Caesars Entertainment confirmed they want Britney to continue performing in the city of sin until Christmas 2016.

Britney Spears has been a great success for the company and will be extended, if she wants to do it, and I cannot see why not,” Caesars Palace President Gary Selesner said.

She has been filling out the place every night, and she is enjoying it and is in good health.”

Plus, Selesner added, Britney is living it up in Vegas!

“She has a good life, coming in on private jet.”

I like this turned out to be a successful project, however I hope she decides to not extend it, I mean I like she is doing a different thing but I think 2 years is enough and fine.

Comment

• This is very expected. They have said the show would be extended since the very beginning.

I don't mind If she wants to extends the show until 2016. This gonna give her a long break. After the shows ended in 2016, she can decide if she wants to be a pop star which is on top of the world again.

Anyway, if the show sells good until 2016, I think they are gonna find the way to keep her there at Vegas as long as she can.

Edit: I think she will get bored of the show soon.

Comment

• 99,995,773 . . . Mess

Comment

She doesnt need a multi-platinum album sales and all dates sell-out tour to be on top..

I hope the army also watch the video for Break The Ice. It's also good despite being animated..

BTI-the best thing that ever happened during the Blackout era..

Comment

• Originally posted by britboyphil
                                                Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                                She doesnt need a multi-platinum album sales and all dates sell-out tour to be on top..

I hope the army also watch the video for Break The Ice. It's also good despite being animated..

Yeah , Britney Spears is a powerful artist, from that year, Katy's "Teenage Dream" and Rihanna's "Loud" eras couldn't make more money for them on the Forbes list. Britney ended as the highest paid female artist of the year.

and Yes. "Break the ice" is one of her best singles. Its darker and colder than most of her usual singles.

Comment

99,995,773 . . . Mess
                                                  give us a few more hours

Mr. Leonix, Where are you from? Is Vevo available in the country?

Comment

• Originally posted by britboyphil

Gimme More and Piece of Me say Hello! Break They Eyes is great but i think fans overrated it a lot. It can't compete with Gimme More and Piece of me.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X