Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Originally posted by Bney
    One more era, Taylor Swift will tie Britney for having 4 albums debut with 500k+.

Beyonce just broke Britney's record for having 5 consecutive debuts.
    No one has broken the Legendary one , the biggest opening week of all time by a female
    Do not underestimate Taylor. She almost did it two times already. I hope her next lead single won't be massive.

If Taylor and Adele's next album can't do it, I think her record will be safe forever
    Stan for The Legendary Ms Britney Spears

Comment

• Originally posted by Bney
      If Taylor and Adele's next album can't do it, I think her record will be safe forever

BTW She has another record with that, She will remain forever as the first female artist in music history to have a +1M opening , the other ones are followers
      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Not sure if Taylor is gonna break it. I feel like she's losing fans/popularity and people are starting to dislike her.
        "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

BTW She has another record with that, She will remain forever as the first female artist in music history to have a +1M opening , the other ones are followers
          Trend setter

She was the youngest to do so also. Britney was 19 when OIDIA was released

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
            Not sure if Taylor is gonna break it. I feel like she's losing fans/popularity and people are starting to dislike her.
            I'm worried about Adele more. But if she does it, it's ok cos Britney loves her

Comment

Well no one knows what will happen, it doesn't work like that.

I remember Shania released the biggest female album of all time in 1997 (it went 2x Diamond in US ) so when she came back in 2002 with her "Up!" album everyone thought she was gonna break Britney's record and at the end she didn't. So who knows?.

However if someone breaks the record someday its like I'm telling you, Britney would still remain as the first woman that ever existed in music history to have a +1million opening week. That position is irreplaceable.
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh
                Not sure if Taylor is gonna break it. I feel like she's losing fans/popularity and people are starting to dislike her.
                Yeah Adole could be a possible threat, but yeah I'd rather have her beat the record than the fake Taylor gurl.
                And indeed at least Britney loves Adole.

Best option of course would be the record staying unbeaten!

Comment

However if someone breaks the record someday its like I'm telling you, Britney would still remain as the first woman that ever existed in music history to have a +1million opening week. That position is irreplaceable.
                  Exactly. And she's been able to maintain that record for so long already. Very impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix
                    Exactly. And she's been able to maintain that record for so long already. Very impressive!
                    It is indeed very impressive !!
                    Then, I saw a new heaven and a new earth, And He said to me :
                    I am the alpha and the omega
                    The first and the last
                    The beginning and the end."

Comment

xactly. And she's been able to maintain that record for so long already. Very impressive!
                      Yeah , before her no other female could have such type of opening week, so not only she made chart history that day but also set a clearly epic record that has been basically imposibble to beat.

Since then we have had some girls that tried it from Norah, to Taylor Swift, and how to forget Gaga trying to break the record with a $0,99 deal , but no one can break it man, If Adele doesn't do it I think Britney will hold the record for several more years.

Comment

• Adele has a good chance of doing so, it really depends on how good the 1st single is.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrnleblanc
                          Adele has a good chance of doing so, it really depends on how good the 1st single is.
                          *Praying she follows the Alanis Morissette route* . . . just kidding

Comment

Taylor might not break it, but I won't count her out from achieving another 1 million debut week. Her followers are insane!!

Comment

• Actress Jessica Alba attended Britney's show yesterday

List of celebrities that have attended:

-Shania Twain
                              -Katy Perry
                              -Miley Cyrus
                              -Selena Gomez
                              -Lady Gaga
                              -Paula Abdul
                              -Fergie
                              -Tyra Banks
                              -Sia
                              - Johnny Wujek
                              - Mario Lopez
                              - Nicole Ritchie
                              - Adam Lambert
                              - Lance Bass
                              - Kellen Lutz
                              - Pauly D
                              - Jesse Tyler Ferguson
                              - Vanessa Hudgens
                              - Paris Hilton
                              - Nicky Hilton
                              - Christina Perri
                              - Ashley Tisdale
                              - Haylie Duff
                              - Holly Madison
                              - Bonnie McKee
                              -Jessica Alba

Performed shows so far: 24

Comment

• Random question - I want to put together all of the singles from my Britney Survivor into ranked order based on Ukmix votes. Do you guys consider And Then We Kiss to be a single? :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                  Random question - I want to put together all of the singles from my Britney Survivor into ranked order based on Ukmix votes. Do you guys consider And Then We Kiss to be a single? :-?
                                  NOP , It was never officialy released anywhere, and Wikipedia claims it had a release in Australia / NZ that no one can corroborate really.

On the other hand "Anticipating" was an official single in France.

BTW Airwrecka , no shade but the results of your survivor were painful to watch . . . all the gems eliminated and the predictable singles in top 20

Comment

NOP , It was never officialy released anywhere, and Wikipedia claims it had a release in Australia / NZ that no one can corroborate really.
                                    Thank you. That's what I thought, but the wiki thing confused me.

On the other hand "Anticipating" was an official single in France.
                                    Yeah, I remember that one. I always thought it was a strange choice tbh.

BTW Airwrecka , no shade but the results of your survivor were painful to watch . . . all the gems eliminated and the predictable singles in top 20
                                    Haha, fair comment. I tried really hard to spice things up and keep the rounds varied, but ultimately Ukmix decided on the obvious stuff. I guess more casual voters are more inclined to save singles over album tracks. I'm surprised that Toxic is looking like it might not make the final though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                      Haha, fair comment. I tried really hard to spice things up and keep the rounds varied, but ultimately Ukmix decided on the obvious stuff. I guess more casual voters are more inclined to save singles over album tracks. I'm surprised that Toxic is looking like it might not make the final though...
                                      OMG . .

Comment

Originally posted by jrnleblanc
                                        Adele has a good chance of doing so, it really depends on how good the 1st single is.
                                        *Praying she follows the Alanis Morissette route* . . . just kidding
                                        I think she sis gonna pull Suasan B.

No one is talking about Adele during her break. I hope the hype won't be big and hope her lead single will flop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherlock
                                          Originally posted by Noahh
                                          Taylor might not break it, but I won't count her out from achieving another 1 million debut week. Her followers are insane!!
                                          This and we really can't underestimate her at all.

Anyway, like I said, If Taylor or Adele does it, it doesn't matter cos they are such a big Britney Stan

I think Taylor stans hard for Brit and not less than the way Selema and Miley do.

Comment

Actress Jessica Alba attended Britney's show yesterday

List of celebrities that have attended:

-Shania Twain
                                            -Katy Perry
                                            -Miley Cyrus
                                            -Selena Gomez
                                            -Lady Gaga
                                            -Paula Abdul
                                            -Fergie
                                            -Tyra Banks
                                            -Sia
                                            - Johnny Wujek
                                            - Mario Lopez
                                            - Nicole Ritchie
                                            - Adam Lambert
                                            - Lance Bass
                                            - Kellen Lutz
                                            - Pauly D
                                            - Jesse Tyler Ferguson
                                            - Vanessa Hudgens
                                            - Paris Hilton
                                            - Nicky Hilton
                                            - Christina Perri
                                            - Ashley Tisdale
                                            - Haylie Duff
                                            - Holly Madison
                                            - Bonnie McKee
                                            -Jessica Alba

Performed shows so far: 24
                                            You missed the biggest male artist at the moment, Bruno Mars.

Comment

I think she sis gonna pull Suasan B.

No one is talking about Adele during her break. I hope the hype won't be big and hope her lead single will flop.
                                              Well no one really talked about her private life when she was promoting "21" she is just not that kind of girl , she sells the music and thats it. There will be obviously huge interest for her album during its first week once she releases it. Everyone would want to check what Adele's gotten after basically pulling the most successful and talked about album of the last years and almost / basically the "Thriller" of the new generation.

Comment

Did Bruno Mars attend? Naaaah . . .

Comment

Did Bruno Mars attend? Naaaah . . .
                                                  He did. There were pictures also. Plz google it

Comment

• *Miley: Britney is my biggest inspiration. She's my hero.
                                                    *Selena: I'm team Britney so Don't mess up with Britney. Selena paid a tribute to Britney on her tour.
                                                    *Taylor Swift: I've been wearing Britney perfume during high school and I kept wearing her perfume until I have mine. I got her posters handing everywhere in my room. It's amazing that I had a chance to take a picture with you at MVAs.
                                                    *Adele: I love Britney. (she cancelled her show and claimed she was sick but was caught at a Britney concert during FF era).
                                                    *Kesha: Britney is queen of pop. She doesn't have to write. Thank you Britney for releasing TTWE.
                                                    *Lady Gaga: Britney was one of her biggest inspirations. The industry wouldn't be the same without her. Britney is germ of pop. She doesn't need advice from me.
                                                    *Nicki Minaj: Britney is the only one that I would collab with again.

These are just some of noteable artists

Comment

Working...
                                                    X