Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GetBack
    I hope she keeps the record for the biggest opening week sales! Threats these days are obviously the likes of Taylor Swift and Adele!
    I know Getback but we've already had that discussion several times here already, seriously I don't want to discuss that over again, I want to celebrate "Oops" 14th birthday
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
      Originally posted by GetBack
      I hope she keeps the record for the biggest opening week sales! Threats these days are obviously the likes of Taylor Swift and Adele!
      I know Getback but we've already had that discussion several times here already, seriously I don't want to discuss that over again, I want to celebrate "Oops" 14th birthday
      My bad, I didn't know! I was gone for almost six months!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
        My bad, I didn't know! I was gone for almost six months!
        Yeah I noticed that, I thought something happened to you. Nice to know you're fine and alive.
        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Regarding the William Orbit thing that was posted on the previous page...

He released a new remix of "Alien" on his Soundcloud page.

Listen here:

ALIEN INSURRECTION

I love it. Starts out good but gets freaking amazing in the second half. Awesome mix. It's on repeat here!
          "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Cool , Orbit is one of the few people that worked on "Britney Jean", (actually the only one ) that deserves to come back for her next album.

She needs to do a few more stuff with Orbit.

Comment

She needs to do a few more stuff with Orbit.
              I agree!

Orbit is different and experimental and that's what Britney needs. She needs to stay away from the generic producers for a while (aka Will.U.Stop.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
                I agree!

Orbit is different and experimental and that's what Britney needs. She needs to stay away from the generic producers for a while (aka Will.U.Stop.)
                Yeah , the good thing is that Britney loved hard "Alien" , so she may call Orbit back again for her next album.

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh
                  I agree!

Yeah , the good thing is that Britney loved hard "Alien" , so she may call Orbit back again for her next album.
                  Let's hope she does!

I want her to work with more underground/indie producers for her next record and really experiment with sound and lyrics. No Will.I.Am., Dr. Luke or Max Martin please.

Comment

Let's hope she does!

I want her to work with more underground/indie producers for her next record and really experiment with sound and lyrics. No Will.I.Am., Dr. Luke or Max Martin please.
                    I agree she should try with new ones . . . out of the mainstream ones I would only like Danja , B&A and Orbit and thats it.

Comment

Let's hope she does!

I agree she should try with new ones . . . out of the mainstream ones I would only like Danja , B&A and Orbit and thats it.
                      LOL those are the exact three out of the mainstream I would love Britney to work with again aside from new/underground producers. Looks like we're totally on the same page when it comes to album #9. Though B&A don't produce together anymore I think...

Comment

LOL those are the exact three out of the mainstream I would love Britney to work with again aside from new/underground producers. Looks like we're totally on the same page when it comes to album #9. Though B&A don't produce together anymore I think...
                        Yeah we're on same page . . . . it seems we coincide in certain stuff

Though B&A don't produce together anymore I think...
                        They don't? . . . then I don't want them , bye.

Comment

Though B&A don't produce together anymore I think...
                          They don't? . . . then I don't want them , bye.
                          Yeah I think they're producing separately now so...

Interestingly, my two favorite Britney records were the two where she took creative control, worked with fresh producers and didn't "follow" the current sounds in mainstream music (In The Zone and Blackout). So I would love for her to surprise me again.

Comment

Interestingly, my two favorite Britney records were the two where she took creative control, worked with fresh producers and didn't "follow" the current sounds in mainstream music (In The Zone and Blackout). So I would love for her to surprise me again.
                            Britney was a rebel when she decided to hire Danja alone without Timbaland . . . .

Comment

Regarding the William Orbit thing that was posted on the previous page...

He released a new remix of "Alien" on his Soundcloud page.

Listen here:

ALIEN INSURRECTION

I love it. Starts out good but gets freaking amazing in the second half. Awesome mix. It's on repeat here!
                              He really wants Alien to be a single I see

I'm sorry for him for Alien sucks
                              Stan for The Legendary Ms Britney Spears

Comment

HAPPY 14TH ANNIVERSARY TO "OOPS I DID IT AGAIN"

14 years (and 1 day ) ago "Oops I did it again (album)" was released and made pop history.

With over 20 million copies sold around the globe "Oops" is one of the best selling albums of all time in music, it was Spears 2nd studio album and was supported by 4 singles and the "Oops I did it again world tour". The first 3 singles would become among Britney's most famous and recognizable songs.

Featuring music genres such as Europop, Bubblegum, Teen pop and Ballads the album received good critical reception scoring a score of 72 / 100 on metacritic and 2 Grammy nominations for "Best pop album" and "Best female pop vocal performance".

Thanks to "Oops I did it again" now Britney Spears is one of the exclusive few female artists with more than one Diamond status album and over 20M selling album, in addition of holding for 14 years to this date the record for the biggest opening sales of all time by a female artist for which Spears received a special Billboard award.

Happy 14th Oops! Epic album, epic era, pop history, #Icon
                                OIDIA is one of the best pop eras in music history. It's vocally and lyrically her best album. It's one of her top 3 albums.

Comment

• You've said it Bney a million times.. and no one is arguing with you and it's your prerogative to choose which is you think is her best album. Def.one of her best, i should say among her teen eras.

Album 9 link..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okp8tdf4rvY

Comment

• 3rd leg of Vegas is officially over. Can't wait for that monster box score

Comment

• Originally posted by britboyphil
                                      You've said it Bney a million times.. and no one is arguing with you and it's your prerogative to choose which is you think is her best album. Def.one of her best, i should say among her teen eras.

Album 9 link..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okp8tdf4rvY
                                      Original Doll sucks! Let's move on.

Comment

• I don't know if this is off-topic. If it is, I'm sorry. Britney mentored this girl, Beatrice Miller, on the X factor USA 2012. Now this talented young girl releases her EP. You can listen to all songs here. She's awesome. I've liked her much more than that other girls she mentored.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwYyUcW ... J0piZppPPv

Comment

• "Believe me, you'll be looking for trouble if you hurt me
                                          I can promise you, you'll be looking for trouble
                                          Believe me, yeah yeah yeah yeah"

The melody melts my heart..sooo good!

Comment

Let's hope she does!

This!!!

The new Alien mix is cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                              The studio version sucks. The demo sucks. The remix sucks. That song sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bney
                                                Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                                You stay with OIDIA Bney. Alien is cool.

I just listened to "Dont Keep Me Waiting". I realized how good it is. Brit should record songs like that, Pop-Rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by britboyphil
                                                  Originally posted by Bney
                                                  Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                                  You stay with OIDIA Bney. Alien is cool.

I just listened to "Dont Keep Me Waiting". I realized how good it is. Brit should record songs like that, Pop-Rock.
                                                  Of course. I will always listen to OIDIA album. That is one of my most favorite albums of all time.

Alien's vocals suck. There is a glitch in that song.

Comment

• Danja <3
                                                    Orbit <3

That remix <3

Everytime I hear sth new about Alien I am angry and sad what happened to the song.
                                                    Will.I.Think.Before.I.Produce happened.
                                                    The glitch happenend.
                                                    BJ era happenened.

It's like Alien was in World War II and still struggles to survive

Comment

Working...
                                                    X