Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Has she had a nose job?

    Comment


    • she looks damn fine.
      Last FM <3
      Instagram

      Comment


      • Originally posted by nickf1
        she looks damn fine.
        Fine? She looks stunning. In fact she hasn't looked this good in ages

        Comment


        • Originally posted by spiritboy
          Originally posted by nickf1
          she looks damn fine.
          Fine? She looks stunning. In fact she hasn't looked this good in ages
          Let's hope she can keep this look now.
          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

          Comment


          • ooh la la is about to surpass criminal's vevo views. those two videos are entirely opposites. i love both, anyways.

            Comment


            • Just listened to In The Zone after a very long time. The album is flawless, still sounds great and fresh after 11 years. She was really "in the zone" back then. :(

              Comment


              • I know right?

                In The Zone still sounds so surprisingly fresh. And that almost 11 years after it was released. Fantastic album!
                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

                Comment


                • "In the zone" is one of Britney's 2 major gems in her career. She could release that album today and would sound fresh and cool. Its surprising that it sounds fresher than her last 3 albums, I think that reflects how forward thinking was "In the zone" at the time of release.

                  This was also her best era.
                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MrLeonix
                    Its surprising that it sounds fresher than her last 3 albums,
                    I just wanted to say that!

                    She tried something very different with this album. She experimented and did what she at the time wanted to do and didn't follow trends. That's why the album is so timeless and still sounds fresh. Her last three albums weren't anything new, fresh or different at all. It pretty much coincided with what was out there musically already so they sound "dated" much quicker.
                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

                    Comment


                    • In The Zone is a masterpiece. It's diverse in sound, but she didn't alienate her signature sound. It's ahead of it's time tbh

                      Comment


                      • This was an album with Pop, dance, Trip hop, Hip hop or Urban pop, dancehall, ballads and funk music released by a white blonde woman before Gwen Stefani and Fergie were trying it with their solo debuts.

                        It was forward thinking, and was ahead of the 2003 / 2004 trend. I remember "Toxic" sounded so unique. It still does, but it was very refreshing back then.
                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                        Comment


                        • I was watching some of her performances from the OIDIA era and really miss her putting energy into the choreo, though I must admit that I wasn't a fan of her short hair and some of the basic outfits she wore.
                          Btw I think it's pretty ironic and cute how in this performance she messed up at around 2:11 and sings "oops" by accident...it really was an oops moment at least it proves she was singing!
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdGQOoGKM_g
                          Her hair looked a mess though

                          I also like the breakdown chore on this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ZiQ_K7NzI
                          Follow Me On Instagram

                          The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

                          #KING

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MusicRecords
                            I was watching some of her performances from the OIDIA era and really miss her putting energy into the choreo, though I must admit that I wasn't a fan of her short hair and some of the basic outfits she wore.
                            Btw I think it's pretty ironic and cute how in this performance she messed up at around 2:11 and sings "oops" by accident...it really was an oops moment at least it proves she was singing!
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdGQOoGKM_g
                            Her hair looked a mess though

                            I also like the breakdown chore on this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ZiQ_K7NzI
                            what kind if slayge on second video?

                            and mistake so cutee
                            Last FM <3
                            Instagram

                            Comment


                            • https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/video/wo ... 00676.html

                              glad to see her in the news..

                              Comment


                              • http://youtu.be/bsNNgCkn6Ls

                                I just can't stop listening to this. She sounds like a barn yard animal but it's addictive!
                                #Pray4AL6

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by MrRager
                                  http://youtu.be/bsNNgCkn6Ls

                                  I just can't stop listening to this. She sounds like a barn yard animal but it's addictive!


                                  the moment when I dropped to the floor yesterday at 02:35

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by theArmy
                                    Originally posted by MrRager
                                    http://youtu.be/bsNNgCkn6Ls

                                    I just can't stop listening to this. She sounds like a barn yard animal but it's addictive!


                                    the moment when I dropped to the floor yesterday at 02:35
                                    #Pray4AL6

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by MrRager
                                      Originally posted by theArmy
                                      Originally posted by MrRager
                                      http://youtu.be/bsNNgCkn6Ls

                                      I just can't stop listening to this. She sounds like a barn yard animal but it's addictive!


                                      the moment when I dropped to the floor yesterday at 02:35
                                      now someone tell me that Brinty can't sing

                                      Comment


                                      • 14 years and 4 days ago Britney released "Lucky", The Max Martin bubblegum song served as the Grammy nominated and blockbuster "Oops I did it again" album second single. "Lucky" is about a glamorous star that despite fame, wealth and beauty feels lonely and unhappy, it became Spears' first song about fame.

                                        The song failed to reach top 20 in the US (stalling closely at #23) however it reached the top 10 in around 15 other countries, hitting #1 in Germany, Austria, Sweden and Switzerland, its considered one of Britney's biggest european hits and also topped the former European hot 100 singles charts. Taylor Swift eventually covered the song on her "Speak now world tour".

                                        Happy 14th anniversary to "Lucky" !
                                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                        Comment


                                        • Love that song, one of my Brinty top favs!! Played it a few days ago

                                          Comment


                                          • Love Lucky a lot

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                              14 years and 4 days ago Britney released "Lucky", The Max Martin bubblegum song served as the Grammy nominated and blockbuster "Oops I did it again" album second single. "Lucky" is about a glamorous star that despite fame, wealth and beauty feels lonely and unhappy, it became Spears' first song about fame.

                                              The song failed to reach top 20 in the US (stalling closely at #23) however it reached the top 10 in around 15 other countries, hitting #1 in Germany, Austria, Sweden and Switzerland, its considered one of Britney's biggest european hits and also topped the former European hot 100 singles charts. Taylor Swift eventually covered the song on her "Speak now world tour".

                                              Happy 14th anniversary to "Lucky" !
                                              Lucky would've smashed in the States, just like all of the OIDIA singles would've but Jive decided to only release them to radio in order to push album sales (which it obviously did).

                                              Anyway, I love Lucky! Amazing song and video!
                                              ? Girls' Generation ?
                                              ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

                                              Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

                                              Comment


                                              • ^ is this info legit? wow, didn't know that?!

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by theArmy
                                                  ^ is this info legit? wow, didn't know that?!
                                                  Yeah that's why it only peaked at 9 on the Hot 100, that's just off radio Really clever strategy though and it clearly worked because look what it debuted with
                                                  *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by theArmy
                                                    ^ is this info legit? wow, didn't know that?!
                                                    Yes both "Oops I did it again" and "Lucky" didn't have a physical release, only radio releases, both peaked based on radio alone. "Oops" (#9) Could've been #1 and "Lucky" could've been top 10 on the Billboard hot 100. This was a strategy to sacrifice singles performance by pushing album sales.

                                                    "Stronger" being the 3rd single was physically released tho, and thats why its peak was way better than "Lucky", peaking at #11 on the hot 100 (almost top 10)
                                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X