No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love her to pull Beyonce she still has big fanbase and general public is always interested in her, and not hearing single song before album is sometimes good

Comment

• Oh new Britney already? Can't wait! Really like BJ (even if i'm the only one here )

Comment

• #9 is coming
        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Britney's Gimme More now has near 91M views so it should take about 6-8 weeks to reach 100m

Are there any Brit vids that are currently at 75M plus ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia
            Britney's Gimme More now has near 91M views so it should take about 6-8 weeks to reach 100m

"Hold it against me" is at 96M
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
              Originally posted by Bazmedia
              Britney's Gimme More now has near 91M views so it should take about 6-8 weeks to reach 100m

"Hold it against me" is at 96M
              Cool, will keep track of the HIAM views . Cant wait to hear new Britney , something along the lines of Breath On Me or anything from Blackout.

Comment

• Hold it aganist me has 95 million views

So Gimme More and HIAM are the next contenders

Comment

• I'm prepared for another flop, if we are talking about sales but I'm totally not ready for another mess album.
                  Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lety
                    I'm prepared for another flop, if we are talking about sales but I'm totally not ready for another mess album.
                    Imagine if the next album sells less than BJ... It would be a total disaster ! :-? No,It's time to see her bounce back again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brazilian
                      Originally posted by Lety
                      I'm prepared for another flop, if we are talking about sales but I'm totally not ready for another mess album.
                      Imagine if the next album sells less than BJ... It would be a total disaster ! :-?
                      I actually more than sure that album 9 will sell less than BJ. The opening week in the US will be her lowest ever.
                      But if the album will be a good one (first of all pleasing her die-hard fans), with at least 3 singles (all to peak in Top 40 on Hot 100),
                      with amazing music videos, plus at least one live performance, then this can outsell BJ in the long run. Gold in the best case.
                      But let's face it, Britney's team is incapable to handle at the proper a new era.
                      The last time it was with Circus and we all know that this will happen again only in our dreams.
                      If the album 9 will be another mess - another promo album for Vegas (Britney Jean part 2), then be prepared for a performance like A.K.A or even worst.
                      That's why I said that I'm prepared for another flop (it's inevitable). The music quality is all that it will count in the end (at least for me).

I don't want to sound in any way pessimistic, I just got my pink glasses removed and I think that a big part of Brit-Army needs to do the same.
                      The truth is that this time Britney and her team will need to work even for those 250k that BJ has sold in the US (if they want to reach at least this mark).

Comment

• I wonder what made her record again this fast. The most recent period she did this was during Blackout and Circus, but Blackout had a lot of recorded songs in 2006 so it's still 1-2 years in between.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                          I wonder what made her record again this fast. The most recent period she did this was during Blackout and Circus, but Blackout had a lot of recorded songs in 2006 so it's still 1-2 years in between.
                          Then my doubt is: will Britney have time enough to produce and record material of "quality"?

Comment

• I'm afraid that it will be another promo album just to keep the Vegas tickets on a good rate of selling for next year.
                            In this case we can forget about quality, more likely her team already has gathered a bunch of rejected and unreleased songs from other singers.
                            In the next few months they will rush all the things and all that mess will be presented like her ''Ray of light'' and ''her most personal album yet''.
                            Yeah... with the mention that Britney wrote or co-wrote every song from the album.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazilian
                              Imagine if the next album sells less than BJ... It would be a total disaster ! :-?
                              I actually more than sure that album 9 will sell less than BJ. The opening week in the US will be her lowest ever.
                              But if the album will be a good one (first of all pleasing her die-hard fans), with at least 3 singles (all to peak in Top 40 on Hot 100),
                              with amazing music videos, plus at least one live performance, then this can outsell BJ in the long run. Gold in the best case.
                              But let's face it, Britney's team is incapable to handle at the proper a new era.
                              The last time it was with Circus and we all know that this will happen again only in our dreams.
                              If the album 9 will be another mess - another promo album for Vegas (Britney Jean part 2), then be prepared for a performance like A.K.A or even worst.
                              That's why I said that I'm prepared for another flop (it's inevitable). The music quality is all that it will count in the end (at least for me).

I don't want to sound in any way pessimistic, I just got my pink glasses removed and I think that a big part of Brit-Army needs to do the same.
                              The truth is that this time Britney and her team will need to work even for those 250k that BJ has sold in the US (if they want to reach at least this mark).
                              You're being over dramatic. Britney will always have a cult like following so she'll never debut with 25k in the US, unless the album industry completely dies out.

She needs her 1st single to be a hit, if she does her album will debut with another 100k at least.

Comment

• She could be recording anything - vocals for a feature or a Christmas album or anything

I'm absolutely here for a new album though. I love BJ and absolutely fine with the fact she'll never be 100% into a project like she was at her peak. But who cares - her music is fun, easy, and familiar - I'm now in my late 20s and fell in love with her before I was a teenager: I'm going no where and don't think she'd ever let me down as a fan (of course some music will be better than others, but even her not so good released songs I enjoy because the level of quality she releases).

I'm actually not here for videos, live performances or interviews - just give me an album I can listen to and do silent karaoke to at my desk
                                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Lety Jeez calm down
                                  Last FM <3
                                  Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by nickf1
                                    Lety Jeez calm down

Lety will diss the album until it's released, then love it more than Jesus
                                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• If she is recording album #9 its obviously on very early stages so I don't see it coming this year.

Early 2015 will be the time of new record IMO.

Comment

• The time will prove that I'm right.

Comment

The time will prove that I'm right.
                                          I think you're the only person here worried about sales anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                            Originally posted by nickf1
                                            Lety Jeez calm down

Lety will diss the album until it's released, then love it more than Jesus
                                            Ohh...Not really. I'm in a bad mood today that's why I gave the free flow to all my bad feelings to get out and just speak my mind.
                                            I usually keep all the things that bothers me, that I don't like and all the negative stuff for myself.
                                            If it will be a good one then Yesss! I will love it more than Jesus. I promise.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                              The time will prove that I'm right.
                                              I think you're the only person here worried about sales anyways
                                              You are wrong! I don't give a **** about sales and never really cared about them. You may not believe it, but it's true.

Comment

• Godney with her (still good looking) brother Bryan in Vegas

And Courtney and Laura Lynne in the background <3

I'm gonna call this era the "happy/personality" era from now on. The instagram videos, the talking on stage is something I would've never expected from her and it makes me more happy than a X Factor or GMA performance would <3
                                                ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Lety is spilling the truth tea tbh!

Anyways, I'm cautiously excited to hear what she's got coming up. I'd love to hear a deep house song from her but I doubt that'd ever happen.
                                                  Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

• Us fans, we need to start being a bit more critical instead of always accepting everything that's fed up to us and looking at the so-called positive side. The fact that she is still under a conservatorship should still be a MAJOR issue with the media and with us, the fans, because the fact that a seemingly healthy 32-year-old woman doesn't have any legal control over her own life is extremely scary and concerning and is a reason enough for us all to question what's happening behind the scenes.

Sorry for the rant.
                                                    ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X