No announcement yet.

Céline Dion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tune into BBC Radio 2 now as Céline’s big 2 hour interview is about to air.

Comment

• She’s talking about her reservations about recording so many love songs or power ballads but that they are disproved whenever she steps onto a stage and sees how much they mean to her fans. She also states that they are timeless, which I totally agree with - she is so uniquely placed in that regard, her power ballads are very of their time but are somehow timeless as they are both forever relevant and accessible by all.

This is a great show thus far.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
        Their official Twitter page shared this.

How much costs one ticket please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Christinamuse View Post
          Thanks!) Sounds close to the original instrumental version)
          Can you please also make an instrumental version of this song?) I'd be sincerely grateful to you!)
          It's filtered, but I worked hard for good quality
          If i will in future, then I choose your mentioned song!

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
            How much costs one ticket please?
            Exact dates haven't been officially announced, so no ticket prices either.
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• In the interview, she cites as her influences:

- Her brothers and sisters.
              - Her parents.
              - Doobie Brothers, Stevie Wonder, Janis Joplin, Creedence Clearwater.
              - First record she bought was Stevie Wonder (specifically the Master Blaster song).

Comment

• Listening to the online 2-hour interview.
                https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/li...Wzj-INhM-Y68a0
                https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• The Miracle song is being played on British radio - wtf.

Beautiful song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                    The Miracle song is being played on British radio - wtf.

Beautiful song.
                    Adore this song)

Comment

• beautiful interview. reminded me why i adore this woman even though i critique her choices and sometimes her voice. it is so easy to forget how much this woman has given us, that she has been in the industry working her a** off for 38 years now. legend.
                      Last edited by pat200; Sun September 22, 2019, 21:21.

Comment

• Originally posted by pat200 View Post
                        beautiful interview. reminded me why i adore this woman even though i critique her choices and sometimes her voice. it is so easy to forget how much this woman has given us, that she has been in the industry working her a** off for 38 years now. legend.
                        And let's be honest here, she's been at the top of the industry for nearly 30 years of that time period and continues to be there to this day - she has the most amazing career IMO of anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                          Exact dates haven't been officially announced, so no ticket prices either.
                          Okay, but how much obviously costs? Rough price.

Comment

Okay, but how much obviously costs? Rough price.
                            If it follows the rest of Europe, it’ll probably be in the region of €75-€300 (and then higher tickets if she does meet and greet opportunities or offers special packages - for e.g. on the Asian tour, I recall she had special packages costing over $1,000).

Comment

• Originally posted by pat200 View Post
                              it is so easy to forget how much this woman has given us, that she has been in the industry working her a** off for 38 years now. legend.
                              She hasn't really given the world anything of note in almost 20 years (A New Day Has Come is 17 years old) so that's easy to understand. Her last top 10 single in this part of the world was 22 years ago.

That's not to take away from her Residency/Touring success, she is untouchable there!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                                She hasn't really given the world anything of note in almost 20 years (A New Day Has Come is 17 years old) so that's easy to understand. Her last top 10 single in this part of the world was 22 years ago.
                                How many artists had top 10 in this last 17 years and they are completely irrelevant now? If you think it that way, what Celine has achieved is even more impressive. Without big hits in the last years she continues being a top tour force, still one of the biggest names in the industry and more relevant than she has been since 2002 I think.

Comment

• Just finished listening to the 2-hour BBC interview. I looooooove that she talked about her memories during her prime days (TCOML, D'eux, FIY, LTAL, ANDHC eras). I hope she continues talking about her music instead of the same things: raising her kids, Rene's passing, the Vegas shows etc. I mean, I can't remember the last time she really looked back to her prime years and shared things she recalled while making them. Her interviews post ATW-era have become so boring already, that I didn't feel the need to watch her new interviews as she kept talking about the same d*mn thing.

This is shaping up to be a great new era for her. So excited for the album promo rollout already!
                                  "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                                  - Time

Comment

• "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                                    - Time

Comment

20th anniversary is coming. My gift for you
                                      It's ofc fanmade.
                                      Fantastic. Thank you !

Comment

• Originally posted by AlmondBreeze View Post
                                        Fantastic. Thank you !
                                        Youre welcome!
                                        I have more stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

That's not to take away from her Residency/Touring success, she is untouchable there!!!!

she has done over 1300 concerts in the last 16 years as well as released 9 studio albums in the last 17 years, countless promo for live albums and dvds, best ofs. In the first 18 years of her career (till 99) she released albums almost every year, sometimes 2 a year, and did another 400+ concerts, not to mention the countless promo all around the world. this woman is a workhorse, and as much as i would love for her to release an album every year, when you think about it, she has done just way more than most artists do.

Comment

Thanks!) Sounds close to the original instrumental version)
                                            Can you please also make an instrumental version of this song?) I'd be sincerely grateful to you!)
                                            Reminded me lots of Your Song.

Comment

• London, Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow were teased earlier today. For the first time ever, she'll also perform in Israel and Lebanon. I see her doing a few Middle-East shows in August 2020.

This is shaping up to be her biggest tour ever!
                                              -Mathias

"It's the moment you think you can't, you'll discover that you can" - Céline

Comment

• <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8EokLztgMo" target="_blank">
                                                video for imperfection soon ))

Comment

Reminded me lots of Your Song.
                                                  which Your Song?) By Elton John? Not sure it sounds similar to this song)

Comment

• Originally posted by CSCfan View Post
                                                    London, Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow were teased earlier today. For the first time ever, she'll also perform in Israel and Lebanon. I see her doing a few Middle-East shows in August 2020.

This is shaping up to be her biggest tour ever!
                                                    After performing of PQTME where she could hardly hit high notes, I'm seriously concerned about Celine and her voice. It's obvious that her voice isn't ready for a large tour and she should take care about herself, taking a break for a while. Poor Celine..
                                                    Last edited by Christinamuse; Thu September 26, 2019, 02:43.

Comment

• This version should be officially released. Sia's voice sounds louder and clearer than it was in official version.

Comment

which Your Song?) By Elton John? Not sure it sounds similar to this song)
                                                        Rita Ora "Your Song"

Comment

Rita Ora "Your Song"
                                                          ahaha))) sorry, but I'm not familiar with her music, that's why I know only one Your Song by Elton John)
                                                          But thanks to you I've listened to the song and it really sounds similar to Lullaby song) great plagiarism from Rita Ora.....mmmm... ok, from Paloma because the song was released later))
                                                          Last edited by Christinamuse; Thu September 26, 2019, 04:58.

Comment

• It's out now!

Such inspirational woman <3 I stan a brave and confident Queen.
                                                            "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                                                            - Time

Comment

ahaha))) sorry, but I'm not familiar with her music, that's why I know only one Your Song by Elton John)
                                                              But thanks to you I've listened to the song and it really sounds similar to Lullaby song) great plagiarism from Rita Ora.....mmmm... ok, from Paloma because the song was released later))
                                                              You would listen all of her acoustic versions + performances! She has it!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X