No announcement yet.

Céline Dion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new song's quite a letdown to me tbh. Her tone on it (especially in the beginning) is quite unpleasant. I just hope the vocals are better on the studio version, tho I have a feeling it's the actual "studio" vocals already.
    "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
    - Time

Comment

• Footage of the last song of the Vegas residence: Somewhere Over The Rainbow
      What an emotional ending with the pic of René and her three children on stage

Comment

• Another version. Full song.
        What a voice.

Comment

• Another version. Full song.
          What a voice.

Comment

• I saw the recent picture of hers and was shocked. She's always looked older than she was, but in that very picture, she really looks like an old woman battling with a severe disease. I'm sure that it's hard for her to deal with the death of her husband considering that she's loved him since teenage days, but she still has to take care of her minor children and she's still too young to give up on life like that. So I hope that she's willing to go into therapy to wrap up her issues in order for her to get ready for a new chapter of a life .
            WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

• I love how every one of the general public are suddenly dieticians and nutritional experts. I watched her fly around the stage on Saturday with more energy and spunk than someone half her age. someone as malnourished as the media claims couldn’t relate. if she gives us a reason to worry about her health besides just looking thin, then it’s a cause for concern. at this point, she looks about as thin as she was during the Unfinished Songs recording session with Diane Warren. there wasn’t any hooplah at the time because she was out of the public eye.

on a lighter note, I attended the final show, and will never be the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                I saw the recent picture of hers and was shocked. She's always looked older than she was, but in that very picture, she really looks like an old woman battling with a severe disease. I'm sure that it's hard for her to deal with the death of her husband considering that she's loved him since teenage days, but she still has to take care of her minor children and she's still too young to give up on life like that. So I hope that she's willing to go into therapy to wrap up her issues in order for her to get ready for a new chapter of a life .
                She already has therapy: performing, recording new music, having fun & going out and BALLET.

I'll say it once more: Céline has always been thin and if she does more "cardio", it's even more obvious.
                She has said she's been doing ballet now and it's one reason why she's thinner than usual.

But is she sick? No....like "exfactor003" says, watch her perform, watch her dance, watch her in her interviews.... she's more alive [and FULL of life] than she's been before.

I can honestly tell from experience.... I never gain any weigth. I've always been slim and have tried numerous times to gain weigth... it's almost impossible. And I eat. A LOT. Maybe it's a good problem to have, but people (especially these days) always have comments no matter what.
                -Mathias

"It's the moment you think you can't, you'll discover that you can" - Céline

Comment

• Popping in some threads as a reminder that you have less than a week to vote in the 1990s female-led singles countdown

Click here for details!

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                    I hope that she's willing to go into therapy to wrap up her issues in order for her to get ready for a new chapter of a life .
                    I'm sure you're writing this out of concern, but it seems there's nothing to worry about.

Originally posted by exfactor003 View Post
                    on a lighter note, I attended the final show, and will never be the same.
                    Kinda jealous but super happy for you, Dev

Originally posted by CSCfan View Post
                    I can honestly tell from experience.... I never gain any weigth. I've always been slim and have tried numerous times to gain weigth... it's almost impossible. And I eat. A LOT.
                    I HATE YOU

*cries in diets and gym workouts*

Dans ce convoi de larmes
                    Je te dédie ma mort
                    Et je saigne, saigne encore...

Comment

• I have made Wiki article, you can fix it/add material if you want to
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_On_My_Own
                      Celine Dion - Ashes from Deadpool 2 (Music Video)

Comment

• I've been listening to the Sans Attendre for the last 5 days, it's absolutely stunning. Probably going to end up to be one of my favourite albums of all time.

I must have been hidding under a rock for years and years.

Comment

• Playing ANDHC in high volume at home rn, and God her vocals after giving birth to RC were just astounding! I sometimes feel it was her absolute vocal peak tbh. The clarity, power, especially the ease in hitting some notes was unprecedented.

I need a vinyl reissue of it.
                          "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                          - Time

Comment

• Last edited by CSCfan; Thu June 27th, 2019, 21:25.
                            -Mathias

Comment

• Excited for tommorow!

Why am I the only one voting for this song on the UKMIX personal charts?!
                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Celine leaves her apartments in Paris. Love these photos.

https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                                https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• Originally posted by Christinamuse View Post
                                  Celine leaves her apartments in Paris. Love these photos.

Finally.she wear something normal and not cringe

Comment

• ^Remind me this concert look. Suit her figure perfectly.
                                    https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                                    https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• Lovin' the studio version of FOMO! Finally that beat/bass.... Only the ending is a bit weird (live version is better), butttt.... we finally have it <3 Bring on the Summer of Céline!
                                      -Mathias

Comment

• [QUOTE=ilearnedfromthebest;7088765]

Better than her previous appearance few months back where she almost looked like a granny. If she can just gain more weight, that will be much better.
                                        Her look and shape during her Billboard Icon Award in 2016 was her best since 2002. She looked healthy even with rene's passing.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                          Excited for tommorow!

Why am I the only one voting for this song on the UKMIX personal charts?!
                                          You are not
                                          jio CHARTS NOW:25/5/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10400726

Comment

• for ELLE Canada:

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                                              You are not
                                              Then why didn't it chart? A mistake?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                Then why didn't it chart? A mistake?
                                                Not enough points I guess? It does chart in my chart too...
                                                jio CHARTS NOW:25/5/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10400726

Comment

• Originally posted by Christinamuse View Post

What kind of Carrie Bradshaw realness!?
                                                  I LIVE.
                                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                                                    Not enough points I guess? It does chart in my chart too...
                                                    You must have had it at #5. Cause combined with my #4 position it would have charted if you had it at #4 as well (or higher of course).

Comment

Working...
                                                    X