Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danisedion
    replied
    I thought you'd be interested about this thread I found yesterday about Céline Dion's career sales, records and achievements:

https://www.pop-junkie.com/forums/to...-the-receipts/

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Originally posted by thatstheteacherinmehbaby View Post

I HOPE SO TOO! It has been over 2 years now since the last time we have seen her!
    There are pictures in this very thread from 2 months ago..

Leave a comment:

• thatstheteacherinmehbaby
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    Happy 54th birthday to my favourite artist of all-time, the supremely talented Celine Dion - she is so missed from the music industry and I hope she’s able to return soon.
    I HOPE SO TOO! It has been over 2 years now since the last time we have seen her!

Leave a comment:

• thatstheteacherinmehbaby
    replied
    Originally posted by danisedion View Post

New announcement sooner than we think?
    I REALLY HOPE SO! & I hope that it is not a fake news either!

Leave a comment:

• danisedion
    replied

New announcement sooner than we think?

Leave a comment:

• CelinetoBarbra
    replied
    But she is a fashion icon still
    https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/celi...over-the-years

Leave a comment:

• Zeph
    replied
    When you want it the most there’s no easy way out…

And that’s the way it is!

Happy Birthday to the One & Only…Celine

Leave a comment:

• cindycgy
    replied
    Happy Birthday to the best vocalist of her generation.

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Yes she looked very old during the Colour of My Love era. Like 40 years old lol. During the first two english eras she looked young though. Almost like a teenager. Then in 1999 she looked young again.

Leave a comment:

• CSCfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Artoo View Post
    I still find it weird Celine is under sixty. As a kid I always thought she was older. I don’t know if that’s because of her music, the maturity of her voice, or the fact she went to Vegas, or simply the artwork for MHWGO makes her look forty (my first single). But my mind is still blown to think she was only 29 when it was released
    Well Céline has always been one of those people who always look older for their age (even at young age). That ánd her music and that she also comes across very wise and experienced during her interviews.

Leave a comment:

• Christinamuse
    replied
    Happy Birthday to my most adorable singer! She's my inspiration and my music idol! Thank you for your music, diva!

Leave a comment:

• pat200
    replied
    Happy bday to the queen!!

Leave a comment:

• danisedion
    replied
    Happy Birthday to the Queen of Music Céline Dion!

Leave a comment:

• myworld
    replied
    Happy Anniversary to Queen Celine!

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    I still find it weird Celine is under sixty. As a kid I always thought she was older. I don’t know if that’s because of her music, the maturity of her voice, or the fact she went to Vegas, or simply the artwork for MHWGO makes her look forty (my first single). But my mind is still blown to think she was only 29 when it was released

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    Happy Bday Céline!

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    Happy Birthday legend

Leave a comment:

• Iiketheair
    replied
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Céline!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Happy 54th birthday to my favourite artist of all-time, the supremely talented Celine Dion - she is so missed from the music industry and I hope she’s able to return soon.

Leave a comment:

• Christinamuse
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CSCfan
    replied
    Originally posted by danisedion View Post
    can you name other celebs/artists that attended céline's Vegas shows other than Michael Jackson, Tom Cruise, Adele etc?
    A LOT. Especially during her 2nd residency. You can better ask who hasn't seen her shows lol

Leave a comment:

• danisedion
    replied
    can you name other celebs/artists that attended céline's Vegas shows other than Michael Jackson, Tom Cruise, Adele etc?

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    ​​

UKMIX BIG 5 DIVAS COUNTDOWN

Dear Celine fans,

I am hosting a countdown which will reveal our favourite songs from the big 5 divas - Celine, Whitney, Janet, Madonna, and Mariah. I'd like to receive as many votes as possible so I'd be really grateful if you could take part.

There are just a few rules in order to avoid stanning - this is a celebration of these 5 superstars, not a competition between them.

1. Submit a list of your favourite songs (minimum:10, maximum 75)
    2. Your top 10 must contain a song from at least 3 divas
    3. The points for your #1 song depends on how many songs are in your list (e.g. 75 songs = 75 points for your #1, 50 songs = 50 points for your #1). Therefore, it's better to submit a list of 75 songs.
    4. In a list of 75 songs, each diva must have at least 3 songs. In addition, in a list of 75 songs, the maximum number of songs for your favourite diva is 50. There is more information here.

Here is a full VOTING LIST.

To join in the fun, simply send me a private message with your list (please make it clear which song is your favourite).

DEADLINE = MONDAY 28TH MARCH 2022

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Don't forget to vote: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music-di...ivas-countdown

Leave a comment:

• danisedion
    replied
    I thought you'd be interested in discussing about Céline Dion's career. Please do vote for “Excited! Can't Wait” option on the poll below:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X