No announcement yet.

Céline Dion

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condolences to Celine
    Celine is a courageous woman! She has been through so much grief the last few years.
    Stay strong
    [center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

• heyyyyyyy where are all the celine dion fans at?? this thread is dead as a door nail... :( :(

Comment

• hey for those of you who have already seen celine in concert during this current tour, how is the show?? does she sing alot of songs from the "courage" album?? if so, which ones does she sing??

i want to see her show in either baltimore or washington dc, (i live in maryland, & it will be my VERY FIRST time seeing celine in concert as this will be celines first performance in maryland...) i do not have tickets yet, & i really hope that she will not cancel those shows due to her mothers recent passing!! (although if she does, i will understand why!!)

Comment

• Originally posted by CSCfan View Post

It wasn't a rumour: ET Canada was on the set of the 'Lying Down' video, which Céline herself confirmed in that same interview.
          oh wow really?? i did not know about that interview!! may i ask if there is any way you can send me a link of that interview?? or is it available on youtube?? thanks...

& if they DID indeed filmed the video for "lying down", i wonder why her team did not release it?? did her team decide to SHELF it like they did for the "encore un soir" video from 2016?? (because i recall during that time on celines social media accounts, there were clips of a 'music video' for the song "encore un soir" that was being filmed while she was touring in paris, but as we all know by this point, that video was shelved too for reasons still unknown to us fans!!)

if the "lying down" video got the same treatment as "encore un soir" (& also the supposed video of "eyes on me" also did back in 2007,) that is such a darn SHAME!! because why even bother showing clips of it on tv for fans to see but NEVER RELEASE IT!! sorry but to me that makes no sense at all to do that!! :( :(
          Last edited by musiclovingcatgirl; Mon January 27th, 2020, 18:00.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

What about Spotify? Are the French albums not available on Spotify USA?
            well here in the USA, the ONLY french albums of celines available are the 4 she released in the 1990s!! NONE of her pre-"unison" releases (which are all french albums of course,) are on spotify, or itunes/google play/amazon music here in the USA, & NEITHER are any of her french albums released post-2000s (pretty much any of her french albums released since her return from her haitus & after the release of "a new day has come" in 2002!!)

like i previously said, i think her team must have realized that after the 90s ended (& the 'height of celines career' had faultered a bit after she took the 2-year hiatus,) that her french albums would mist likely NOT SELL GOOD in the USA, so they have not release them here in the USA since the late 90s...

& also, even though they had released her french albums in the 90s, in many areas in the country, they were STILL HARD TO FIND in the stores (including in MY "neck of the woods",) & this was back in the day BEFORE SPOTIFY, ITUNES, etc... had existed... so i had NEVER been able to find & buy the physical CDs of her french albums back then, the stores in my hometown ONLY had the ENGLISH albums of hers... i did not get access to her french music until i started using youtube, itunes, amazon, etc... back in the mid-2000s (during the "celine in vegas" years lol...)

of course nowadays, ALL of my music is digital, i use youtube/itunes/google play/amazon music for my listening pleasure, i stopped buying CDs almost 15 years ago & i dont even own a CD player nowadays lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by musiclovingcatgirl View Post
              hey for those of you who have already seen celine in concert during this current tour, how is the show?? does she sing alot of songs from the "courage" album?? if so, which ones does she sing??

i want to see her show in either baltimore or washington dc, (i live in maryland, & it will be my VERY FIRST time seeing celine in concert as this will be celines first performance in maryland...) i do not have tickets yet, & i really hope that she will not cancel those shows due to her mothers recent passing!! (although if she does, i will understand why!!)
              I haven't seen Celine on her current tour, but I read somewhere she sings two songs from the Courage album.
              I don't think she will cancell shows because of her mother.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• she only sings 2 songs off of courage, Imperfections and Courage

Comment

• Originally posted by pat200 View Post
                  she only sings 2 songs off of courage, Imperfections and Courage
                  What about Lying Down?
                  https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                  https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• Originally posted by musiclovingcatgirl View Post

well here in the USA, the ONLY french albums of celines available are the 4 she released in the 1990s!! NONE of her pre-"unison" releases (which are all french albums of course,) are on spotify, or itunes/google play/amazon music here in the USA, & NEITHER are any of her french albums released post-2000s (pretty much any of her french albums released since her return from her haitus & after the release of "a new day has come" in 2002!!)

like i previously said, i think her team must have realized that after the 90s ended (& the 'height of celines career' had faultered a bit after she took the 2-year hiatus,) that her french albums would mist likely NOT SELL GOOD in the USA, so they have not release them here in the USA since the.
                    Actually 1 Fille and 4 Types & Encore Un Soir are on Spotify and Itunes USA. Her live album Celine... Une Seule Fois is there as well. She also has her compilation On Ne Change Pa which has all of her most important French Songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Christinamuse View Post

What about Lying Down?
                      "Imperfections" replaced "Lying Down".. (instead of just adding it or replacing a random song )
                      -Mathias

"It's the moment you think you can't, you'll discover that you can" - Céline

Comment

• Just listen to that voice - 30 years ago, aged 22 and her voice was simply sensational.

Comment

• Yes, it's me again! Surely Celine has some songs that can be included on the 2010s countdown? Hoping we get a rush of votes from this gang! You can PM me the votes and see the rules here

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music-di...vote-by-feb-10

Comment

• This day has come, I've finally reached this thread after weeks of impossibility to write here anything) so I'm celebrating this day with the amazing performance on Le Monde Est Stone song(from Incognito tour 1989)
                            https://youtu.be/98bWJjd5cD0?t=230
                            Last edited by Christinamuse; Mon February 17th, 2020, 02:03.

Comment

• Another incredible and emotional performance!

Last edited by Christinamuse; Mon February 17th, 2020, 02:03.

Comment

• Jamaicans stanning as always.

Comment

• This going viral again

Comment

• I wish she was that weird with her music.
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• The 1996 live album in Paris has been added to the United States Spotify Celine page. And finally after so long we have the full version To Love You More on Spotify

If only we could get some of her French albums and the Boston live CD or even the Memphis concert

Comment

• I've always wished they release a remastered version of Live in Memphis one day. And the Millennium concert. I mean, to this day, I still don't get why she didn't approve of its release, but approved the Live in Las Vegas to be out on CD. Shame it's the only English live album she's ever put out (I mean as a standalone album). Of all eras.
                                        "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                                        - Time

Comment

• The A New Day- Live in Las Vegas has one of the worst tracklist ever. Also her french accent was so strong that its just strange. The beginning of Because You Loved is so odd hearing her say "Fer all the tiomes...."

All her best concerts she really does refuse to release. At least we have the 2013 Quebec show.

Comment

• Nice surprise on a Wednesday! Céline recorded 2 songs for SpotifySessions: "Imperfections" and a cover of "Wicked Game" (ft Chris Isaak).

They should've picked a different (more produced) song from the new album (to strip down), this version of "Imperfections" doesn't really do it for me.. And her singing very low on WG... took me a few listens to really get used it! Never really cared for the original, but her version is quite nice.
                                            Last edited by CSCfan; Wed February 26th, 2020, 13:43.
                                            -Mathias

"It's the moment you think you can't, you'll discover that you can" - Céline

Comment

• Wicked Game is amazing. Love it.

Comment

Working...
                                              X