Céline Dion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pat200 View Post

next year is her 40th anniversary in the industry. they better do something huge to celebrate this legend.
    LOL! Knowing her team, we'll just get an old picture.
    -Mathias

"It's the moment you think you can't, you'll discover that you can" - Céline

Comment

• I wouldn’t be surprised if they rebrand the 2021 dates as a 40th anniversary tour, announce more dates across the US and Canada, and push out a greatest hits album.
      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Love her 1994 tone.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
          I wouldn’t be surprised if they rebrand the 2021 dates as a 40th anniversary tour, announce more dates across the US and Canada, and push out a greatest hits album.
          O God no. Practically every tour/show of her has been a GH tour/show for the last few years.

I'd only accept this if she were to do an unplugged/acoustic tour with (mostly) the hits.
          -Mathias

"It's the moment you think you can't, you'll discover that you can" - Céline

Comment

• Queens.

This legendary duet deserves more love.

Comment

• Thinking about Mariah's rarities album, I wonder what a Celine equivalent would look like!

I'd love to hear some of her rarities from over the years - the Steinman songs in particular I'd love to hear.

I hear Is Nothing Sacred (some of THE most powerful vocals you will ever hear) and I immediately think about what there could be in her "vault" (or equivalent).

Comment

• Nothing Sacred is one of my most played "bootleg" songs ever by any artist.
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Where has the time flown? I remember this song like it came out yesterday.

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I really want to know where she is and why she wont post any recent pictures.

Also I dont know how its possible for her to sing that 15 second note in the Acoustic Medley from the Au Ceour Du Stade Cd. Although the Millenium Concert she only made it about 7 seconds or so. I dont know if its live in ACDS but its still amazing. Ive tried so many times to hold the note myself and can only make it about 10 seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

Love her 1994 tone.
                      Flawless Prime Celine vocals....

Comment

• Originally posted by AlmondBreeze View Post

Flawless Prime Celine vocals....
                        First time I hear this. I love Luis Miguel so, I loooooove this.
                        MARIAH

Comment

• Btw ESPN is playing a commercial with Its All Coming Back to Me in the United States. Its great.

Comment

• Lost gems which deserve much more attention.

https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                            https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• Comment

• Lovely picture!
                                https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                                https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

Working...
                                X