No announcement yet.

Céline Dion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh that new Celine biography movie "Aline" is already getting the american press in a tizzy. I think it is vile to even suggest that rene groomed and manipulated Celine. Instyle magazine basically said that this movie undos everything that happened with MeToo. Not only do these discussions effect Celine but their kids as well. Implying that their dad is a creep and manipulator. So wrong especially because he is dead.

Comment

• Celine has treated herself to a new $42m private jet.

Comment

• I pray for this day to come when this incredible song will be released, but actually I don't think the title would be PMLALS, it sounds like Selena Gomes' song, a bit frivolous, this ballad deserves another title. So cross my fingers and wait for this day to happen.
        Last edited by Christinamuse; Fri June 11, 2021, 04:53.
        https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
        https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• Originally posted by Christinamuse View Post
          I pray for this day to come when this incredible song will be released, but actually I don't think the title would be PMLALS, it sounds like Selena Gomes' song, a bit frivolous, this ballad deserves another title. So cross my fingers and wait for this day to happen.
          Hmmm I wonder if that REALLY IS the real name of that song... It seems like fans just named that song "Play Me Like A Love Song" because its a line in the snippet we heard (where she sings "So play me like a love sooooong" or something like that, been a while since I had listened to that snippet...) Is there any confirmation of the title of that song? I just wished the song was finally released so that we can hear it in full (& know the actual name of it as well instead of guessing lol...) Hopefully someday we will... Come on Team Celine, release it! ❤

Comment

• Hmmm I wonder if that REALLY IS the real name of that song... It seems like fans just named that song "Play Me Like A Love Song" because its a line in the snippet we heard (where she sings "So play me like a love sooooong" or something like that, been a while since I had listened to that snippet...) Is there any confirmation of the title of that song? I just wished the song was finally released so that we can hear it in full (& know the actual name of it as well instead of guessing lol...) Hopefully someday we will... Come on Team Celine, release it! ❤

Comment

• Talking about If You Asked Me To

Comment

• Celine to be featured on Diane Warren’s new album out August 27th!

Diane Warren is one of music’s most celebrated songwriters.

Now, for the first time, Diane Warren is releasing an album under her own name, a collection of new songs featuring some of the world’s biggest stars alongside some of music’s most exciting newcomers.

The Cave Sessions, Vol. 1,” will be released August 27th, 2021. The album showcases the eclectic tastes and styles that have defined Diane’s legendary career.

It’s also a contemporary approach to putting out new music, as much a playlist as an album, which numerous DJs and producers have embraced, but hasn’t been attempted around a single writer’s work.

The first single has been released entitled “She’s Fire.” featuring G-Eazy and Carlos Santana.

The album features production from Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, David Foster, and Babyface. While other guests on the project include John Legend, Celine Dion and Ty Dolla $ign.
                https://urbanbridgez.com/2021/07/14/...-first-single/
                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Finally a release date...tnx! Very curious about the song... it's really hit and miss with Diane's songs for Céline the last decade.
                  -Mathias

"It's the moment you think you can't, you'll discover that you can" - Céline

Comment

• Finally. Can't wait!

Comment

• Looking forward to it ! Dianne Warren has penned some great songs so I'm curious to listen to her collab with Céline...
                      If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "So Fly" on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Migrate View Post
                        Looking forward to it ! Dianne Warren has penned some great songs so I'm curious to listen to her collab with Céline...
                        don't get your hopes too high haha

Comment

• Love this - all of Celine's covers of Whitney's songs.

Comment

• Celine is Billboard third top paid musician of 2020, second female behind Taylor Swift

3. Céline Dion: $17.5M

The Queen of Pop grossed $49.8 million in ticket sales from 23 shows on her Courage world tour before the COVID-19 curtain came down. As the No. 1 live touring revenue generator for 2020, that amounts to $17 million in take-home pay, which puts Dion at the top of the concert earnings ranking and accounted for over 98% of her overall 2020 income. Royalties from recorded masters and publishing income made up the difference.
                            https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...hest-paid-2020

Comment

• Hello I’ve been a fan of Celine for many years but I have to admit I have not listened to her much in the last number of years. However I got a craving to listen to Sorry for Love at the weekend and I’ve been streaming her albums ever since. Why did I leave it so long!

Anyway I’m going to order FIY on vinyl but I’m just wondering, has there been any talk of her reissuing her older albums on vinyl. Albums like TCOML and ANDHC?
                              Last edited by monarcbutterfly; Tue July 27, 2021, 14:40.
                              ...as I close my eyes, steady my feet on the ground.....

Comment

• Originally posted by monarcbutterfly View Post
                                Hello I’ve been a fan of Celine for many years but I have to admit I have not listened to her much in the last number of years. However I got a craving to listen to Sorry for Love at the weekend and I’ve been streaming her albums ever since. Why did I leave it so long!

Anyway I’m going to order FIY on vinyl but I’m just wondering, has there been any talk of her reissuing her older albums on vinyl. Albums like TCOML and ANDHC?
                                Hi! TCOML was already released as a vinyl years ago (IIRC, it was the first of the older English albums to be re-released on vinyl).
                                Nothing on ANDHC unfortunately :(
                                -Mathias

"It's the moment you think you can't, you'll discover that you can" - Céline

Comment

• ^ Thank you. When I checked Amazon last week I couldn’t see TCOML but I do see it there now so looks like I’m buying at least two. It would be great to see ANDHC, listening to Sorry for Love and I Surrender on vinyl would be an amazing experience I think
                                  ...as I close my eyes, steady my feet on the ground.....

Comment

• I've been streaming Celine a lot lately. Mostly ANDHC, OH, TC, ATW..ADOS and D'eux. Even some TCOML songs that I haven't heard in 10 years. There's something about her music that makes me very happy. However I haven't got this feeling with Courage, I can't connect with those songs at all. It's like I can't even remember how they sound, as if there's nothing remarkable to identify each track. Anyway, I love this woman so much though. I wonder how she's doing since she's been off the stage. Doing concerts has been an integral part of her life since forever. She literally goes from residency to touring to residency. I wonder if she wants to slow down, I mean there's only so many times you can sing MHWGO without going nuts Her dedication and professionalism is real but I want to hear what she wants to do in the future with her carrer.
                                    http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• This gives me the total goosies - such an underrated song.

Comment

• Just listen to those studio vocals from 1997…

Comment

• Look at that crowd! Amazing.

Comment

• Its such a shame that the LTAL Tour doesnt have a an english professional concert released. The bootleg NYC show on Youtube would have been such a great show to release on dvd. I really wonder why they ignored all her english tours in the 90s besides FIY and even then the American setlist wasnt my favorite and her outfit/hair were the worst imo. I guess TCOML had that special so they didnt bother with a tour video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iiketheair View Post

Look at that crowd! Amazing.
                                              Good to know she was still lipping the odd song back then as well.

Amazing crowd.

Comment

• Why they held that concert so early? There seems to be lots of daylight on the crowd shots.
                                                http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Four years ago today, her magical 2017 mini tour wrapped up: https://www.facebook.com/6624036650/...608111651/?d=n

Those memories of seeing her in Birmingham in July 2017 are still very vivid to me, that feeling I had when she first came on stage - gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. A very special night! I loved that tour - the gorgeous intro (with her beautiful head voice notes leading into TPOL) and the amazing cover of Queen’s Love of My Life at the end.

Comment

• The PM in Saint Vincent arriving home in style.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X