No announcement yet.

Céline Dion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i listened to the album tracks on the Celine Dion album for the first time ever today.
    I might have to say that "If I Were You" could possible become one of my favorite Celine songs. I cant believe i put off listening to the album for so long. Halfway to Heaven and a Little But of Love were nice as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
      So i listened to the album tracks on the Celine Dion album for the first time ever today.
      I might have to say that "If I Were You" could possible become one of my favorite Celine songs. I cant believe i put off listening to the album for so long. Halfway to Heaven and a Little But of Love were nice as well.
      Oh that is such an underrated record and such a mature record as well considering it was her second English language release.

Comment

• Yes it gets lost in the shuffle of her blockbuster albums and even I succumbed to that thinking. Wish we could get a tour video from that era.

Comment

• Uau
          Last edited by Celine; Tue September 14, 2021, 06:39.

Comment

• Tribute to Celine Dion on brazilian TV, program Huck's Sunday on TV Globo, 2021/09/12.

Singer - Wanessa
            Song - The Power Of Love

Last edited by Celine; Mon September 13, 2021, 20:17.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
              So i listened to the album tracks on the Celine Dion album for the first time ever today.
              It was the first Celine album I bought and I was so impressed, I started to buy everything I could find and have been a fan ever since. It's her best album IMO.

If I Were You is great, but If You Could See Me Now is sung with so much emotion and Love Can Move Mountains is one of my most favorite up tempo's with that choir. I Love You Goodbye is one of the saddest songs I've ever heard along with With This Tear (even more heartbreaking than Nothing Compares 2U). And the pain in her voice when she sings Water From The Moon gets me every time. So many great songs on this album.

I loved this album so much, that back in the day I bought several copies (the guy at the shop said to me: "You do know it's the same album?" ). I thought all my friends deserved to have this CD and so I gave it to everyone as a present when they threw a party.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• ^ The two songs you love, LCMM and IYCSMN, are two of my least favorite haha. I Love You GoodBye is ok but not one of my faves and With This Tear is ok as well. Water From the Moon is great and that performance where she has long hair and her midriff is showing is one of her best.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

I thought all my friends deserved to have this CD and so I gave it to everyone as a present when they threw a party.
                  Haha I used to do the same thing as a child when going to a friend's birthday party. My mother would ask what to get them as a present and I would always insist on gifting them my favourite albums. I remember she even questioned me once on if it was really what they wanted and I remember feeling disgusted as I was not necessarily providing them with what they 'wanted' but what I felt they 'needed'.

As for the self titled album, I've only ever listened to the singles of which I love Nothing Broken But My Heart. Given the warm reception from the page, I think I have to give it a listen in full.

Comment

• Fun. The key was obviously really too low for her, but she had space in the bridge/instrumental to really come alive with her riffs.

Comment

• Iconic performance. Everything is so perfect here, her powerful voice, her grace, her elegance and these raging emotions...
                      One love❤
                      https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                      https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• thoughts on this Wayne ?

Comment

• Honestly to me it looks funny to me. Im excited to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                            thoughts on this Wayne ?

Why did they change her name?

Comment

• Phil Spector recording, Is this what I get for loving you. Absolutely amazing vocals

Comment

• Just wow, those vocals - particularly the last 2 mins - are outstanding! So amazing to hear it after 25 years of hype.

Comment

• CELINE DION DEFINITIVE FEATURE DOCUMENTARY FROM DIRECTOR IRENE TAYLOR IN PRODUCTION

Film to Chronicle the Life and Career of Vocal Powerhouse from Oscar®-Nominated Filmmaker

Sony Music Entertainment’s (SME) Premium Content Division, in partnership with SME Canada and Vermilion Films, today announced start of production for an untitled feature-length documentary about Celine Dion. From Oscar®-nominated filmmaker Irene Taylor, the documentary will serve as the definitive feature for one of the most immediately recognized, widely respected and successful performers in pop music history. Made with Dion’s full participation and support, the film will commemorate the Canadian songstress’ incredible life story and career accomplishments including iconic album releases, award accolades, world tours and Las Vegas residencies.

“Going on this journey with a legendary artist such as Celine Dion is an extraordinary opportunity for me as a filmmaker. Having access to examine her life and inimitable career, will allow me to create a multifaceted portrait of an iconic, global superstar, which I look forward to sharing with the world,” said Irene Taylor.

“Celine Dion is one of the most sought-after recording artists of all time. We are honored to collaborate with her to produce this much-anticipated documentary,” said Tom Mackay, President, Premium Content, Sony Music Entertainment. “Led by Irene Taylor’s incredible artistic vision, we look forward to celebrating Dion’s life achievements and crafting a distribution strategy to reach her fans around the globe.”

Sony Music Entertainment is financing and distributing the film. Krista Wegener, Senior Vice President, Sales and Distribution, Premium Content, Sony Music Entertainment, will lead global sales for the film.

https://www.celinedion.com/news/celi...in-production/

YAY!

Comment

• This is SO exciting! I hope it’s a Netflix thing? Or will it just be a TV thing?!

Comment

• I bet this comes out before Madonna’s biopic

I’m all for a Celine documentary, but it’ll be interesting to see how they go about making it more than achievement after achievement, because that’s boring. It needs a narrative so I wonder if Celine will let the mask slip a little and reveal some of the tougher times.
                                      Words are useless, especially sentences.
                                      they don’t stand for anything.
                                      How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Originally posted by imlookedat81 View Post
                                        Phil Spector recording, Is this what I get for loving you. Absolutely amazing vocals

How long do you think we have to wait for it to finally be released?

Comment

• It will never happen but I was thinking a really good song to be the final song at Vegas would be Lets Talk About Love. Its not my favorite song but the message is good and its not hard to sing. Then she could come out for the "Encore" and sing MHWGO or Its All Coming Back.

Comment

• I hope she is okay!

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Really intrigued about the "muscle spasms" thing. I hope it's not serious.

Spoiler!
                                              http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Idk if i fully believe the muscle spasms are the only reason for the cancellations. I think something else is going on with Resorts World or they wanted the borders to be fully open before starting the show.

Comment

• Hope it's nothing to worry about.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X