• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you want it the most there's no easy way out
    When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
    Don't give up on your faith
    Love comes to those who believe it
    And that's the way it is

Released 22 years ago today. Happy Birthday That’s The Way It Is! ❤ - Team Celine
    Last edited by Christinamuse; Mon November 1, 2021, 19:30.
    https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
    https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• Just watching some live versions of The Reason and her Hyde Park performance from 2019 still amazes me, it's sublime.

She's the best, unparalleled in terms of vocals IMO - I hope she's back on stage again soon.

Comment

• Just bought two tickets for her show in Birmingham next year! Can’t wait!!!!!! (I actually wanted to go to the Manchester/London ones but the reasonably priced tickets are all sold out )

Comment

• Btw there still many cheap tickets available for her show in Stockholm, if any of you based in continental Europe are interested.

Comment

• Doea anyone else have Where Is the Love greyed out on Spotify? I cant play it as of today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
              Doea anyone else have Where Is the Love greyed out on Spotify? I cant play it as of today.
              It's not greyed out in the Netherlands.
              UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• For whatever reason, La Diva gets a bad rep among Celine fans - it isn't particularly well liked I don't think but I just love it. Hearing her with Callas at the end is just stunning.

Comment

• Im in the Bahamas this week and my resort has played Celines Christmas album twice so far

Comment

• Comment

• Extremely sad, Law’s nephew (3 years old) fell to the ground and died, from a 17 floor building.

Legendary star Law Roach’s 3-year-old nephew dies after falling from 17th floor of building

Legendary star Law Roach has shared the news that his nephew Lamar has died at the age of three after falling from a building.

Law, 43, wrote in a statement on Instagram: ‘Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes.

‘This is the toughest thing I’ve ever had to deal with. No one should bury a 3 yr old baby.’

Comment

• Just bought a ticket for a show in Birmingham! 4th row from the stage, cost me £200.

Beyond excited! Was on the fence because of the price, but looking at all the VIP packages with seats further back, I didn't see me being able to get better than this. It will be my first Celine concert

Comment

• Originally posted by matt9210 View Post
                          Just bought a ticket for a show in Birmingham! 4th row from the stage, cost me £200.

Beyond excited! Was on the fence because of the price, but looking at all the VIP packages with seats further back, I didn't see me being able to get better than this. It will be my first Celine concert
                          I'm sure you will enjoy it. Celine is one of my favorite live performers. I've taken several friends over the years to her concerts and they all enjoyed her show(s). She is amazing.
                          UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• This is superb!

Comment

• Genuinely, one of my favourite Celine moments of her storied career - to hear that level of respect for her from those in attendance at Gala de L'ADISQ in 2008 is truly humbling. She's without question the most important Canadian musician of all-time and this is one of many honours bestowed upon her but it's probably also my favourite. Even though she's been recognised without outstanding contribution awards outside of Canada (the Billboard Icon award, the World Music Awards Diamond and Legend awards etc), they just aren't as special as the awards she gets in Canada and France, where she is truly revered.

Comment

• Just saw a Celine Dion TAST promo on instagram for the album’s remastering!
                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                  Just saw a Celine Dion TAST promo on instagram for the album’s remastering!
                                  A bit late for this Christmas. But hopefully they will promote it next year with a new song, a tv special, etc. to celebrate its anniversary.

Comment

• Where is Celine? She has not made any public appearances for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by cindycgy View Post
                                      Where is Celine? She has not made any public appearances for a long time.
                                      Just what I was wondering. Haven't heard anything really since it was announced she was ill.

Comment

• Rumors are her North American Courage tour dates have been cancelled. If thats the case ill gladly take the money from my DC show back.

I just hope its an omicron thing and not a health thing. The fact that she hasnt been scene in over a year is scary. Besides a few radio interviews for las vegas.

Comment

Rumors are her North American Courage tour dates have been cancelled. If thats the case ill gladly take the money from my DC show back.

I just hope its an omicron thing and not a health thing. The fact that she hasnt been scene in over a year is scary. Besides a few radio interviews for las vegas.
                                          The news is official now… Fingers crossed that the European shows will still be going ahead…

Comment

• The announcement continues to blame her back muscle spasms. I’m no back expert, but a back injury can take an age to overcome. I wonder if she’s somehow slipped a disc and it’s pressing on her nerves - because that’s a nasty business to come back from.
                                            Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Fell down a Celine rabbit hole this afternoon, so decided to do a top ten

01 My Heart Will Go On
                                              02 Think Twice
                                              03 It’s All Coming Back To Me Now
                                              04 Because You Loved Me
                                              05 The Power of Love
                                              06 The Reason
                                              07 Ashes
                                              08 Taking Chances
                                              09 I’m Alive
                                              10 I Drove All Night

Comment

• Ashes and because you loved me in the top 10? Nah they arent even top 30

Where Does My Heart Beat Now is top 5 and Thats the Way It Is is top 10

Comment

Ashes and because you loved me in the top 10? Nah they arent even top 30

Where Does My Heart Beat Now is top 5 and Thats the Way It Is is top 10
                                                  I love Ashes - best thing she’s recorded in over a decade and exactly what a Celine song should be at this stage in her career (imo).

WDMHBN and TTWII I skip

Comment

• If I only think of her English songs, my Top 20 is something like this:

01. It's all coming back to me now
                                                    02. Nothing Sacred
                                                    03. I love you, goodbye
                                                    04. Water from the moon
                                                    05. Think Twice
                                                    06. To Love You More
                                                    07. The Power of The Dream
                                                    08. Love can move mountains
                                                    09. It's Hard To Say Goodbye (with Paul Anka)
                                                    10. If you could see me now
                                                    11. If you asked me to
                                                    12. If I were you
                                                    13. I'm Alive
                                                    14. A New Day Has Come (Radio Remix)
                                                    15. Immortality
                                                    16. With this tear
                                                    17. Nothing Broken But My Heart
                                                    18. Tell Him
                                                    19. The Power of Love
                                                    20. Send Me A Lover

Comment

Working...
                                                    X