No announcement yet.

Céline Dion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thatstheteacherinmehbaby im not on that forum so you haven't discussed anything with me. I just read the forum. Also you were told by multiple people that the pictures are new and they gave you multiple evidence. Celine and everyone in the pictures are wearing masks. Superwoman was recorded like 5 years ago why would they be wearing masks.... Celine has an iPhone 12 or 13 which you can see from the 3 camera lense. In addition, that is not Dianne Warren but one of Celines children! Also if you reverse image search the pictures they are not old they are all from the end of January not one search come up from before that. If you choose not to believe the evidence then thats on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatstheteacherinmehbaby View Post

Ok for one thing, how do we all "know FOR SURE" that she is "RECOVERING"? Again Celine DID NOT REALLY give alot of personal health details in that video (& which is totally understandable @ this point, maybe she is not ready to share more details of her health right now, kinda similar to how she & Rene were back in 2013/2014 when Renes cancer came back & not alot of details were mentioned when the news first came out I can recall,) so we are all ASSUMING what is going on with Celines health, she has mentioned about the SPASMS issues again, but again DO NOT REALLY KNOW much of any other details beyond that what Celine herself has mentioned, so pretty much we all can only make assumptions @ this point...

& also, there has to be SOMETHING MAJOR going on with her health as now she has postponed her shows 4 TIMES NOW & CANCELLED SHOWS as well, so obviously there IS something going on... If Celine was totally "healthy", she would NOT keep cancelling & postponing shows over 2 years later (as it is not so much about Covid anymore, most of the world is trying to get back to normal now after over 2 years, most of the entertainment industry is back in full mode now, it is time for things to get back to somewhat of normalcy!) So it is not so much because of Covid as the cause of her concert cancellations/postponements like it was in the past, it is more about Celines health that is affecting things!
      When did she or anyone else claim that she was totally healthy ? She was talking about "spasms" in her recent instagram and how her recovery has been slow so obviously she has some health issue. No one said anything about this latest postponement being due to covid.
      At the end of the day Celines health is her own business and she is under no obligation to divulge any more than she wants.

What is completely ridiculos is you writing a slight variation of the same post for at least the 30th time. Its nothing but spam at this point.
      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
      Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
        thatstheteacherinmehbaby im not on that forum so you haven't discussed anything with me. I just read the forum. Also you were told by multiple people that the pictures are new and they gave you multiple evidence. Celine and everyone in the pictures are wearing masks. Superwoman was recorded like 5 years ago why would they be wearing masks.... Celine has an iPhone 12 or 13 which you can see from the 3 camera lense. In addition, that is not Dianne Warren but one of Celines children! Also if you reverse image search the pictures they are not old they are all from the end of January not one search come up from before that. If you choose not to believe the evidence then thats on you.

Wow... You just LOVE TO ARGUE dont ya... That is why you remind me of a member on the Celine forum who argues with EVERYBODY ABOUT EVERYTHING on there, & that is why I think you & him/her are the same person... The one on the forum would argue about every little thing & try to say everybody is wrong & stupid except for him/her, such as if I said the "SKY IS BLUE", he/she will insist that Im wrong & call me stupid & a bunch of other awful & nasty names & claim that the "SKY IS PURPLE", (& it is not just said to me that person will do that to, but also does it to several other members of the forum as well!) & that is being argumentative, & you seem to act just like that!

& yes THAT IS Diane Warren in that picture, that is a picture from quite a few years ago, that has been posted online already! Like I already said, Celines team like to post old pictures on her social media, & especially since the pandemic started in 2020 they have really been doing it MORE OFTEN! Lets face it, besides the most 2 recent videos she released... There has been NO APPEARANCES of Celine since early 2020 (except for singing during the "Lady Gaga At-Home Concert" event from 2 years ago, & singing during the "Nurses Heroes Online Concert" event from again, 2 years ago... Then after that, pretty much silence on her & her teams end besides announcements of cancelled/postponed shows! (The cancelled shows were the Las Vegas shows she was supposed to start last fall & the cancelled shows of the North American shows of the "Courage World Tour", which really depressed me as I was supposed to see the Washington Dc show, & it was my ONE & ONLY chance to finally see Celine in concert, I can not afford to go to Vegas, Canada, Europe, Asia, etc to see Celines concerts, I have 2 kids to take care of, & I also got bills & a mortgage to pay as well...) Oh & the other posts on Celines social media accounts have bern FLASHBACK POSTS from the past, pictures that are again NOT NEW, just pictures that have been reposted over & over again! Just like recently there were old pictures of Celine from the "A New Day Has Come" album promotion from 20 years ago! & yea most of us fans have seen those pictures online in the past & know they are old pictures!
        Last edited by thatstheteacherinmehbaby; Sun May 1, 2022, 22:54.

Comment

• I love to argue? Im not the one writing non coherent essays. Those pictures are not from team Celine so i dont understand your point on them being reposts. Plus you ignored the other evidence about her iphone and masks and reverse image search. If those are pictures of her and Diane Warren from the recording of superwoman then feel free to post the original articles from six years ago. Why also were they all wearing masks?

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

When did she or anyone else claim that she was totally healthy ? She was talking about "spasms" in her recent instagram and how her recovery has been slow so obviously she has some health issue. No one said anything about this latest postponement being due to covid.
            At the end of the day Celines health is her own business and she is under no obligation to divulge any more than she wants.

What is completely ridiculos is you writing a slight variation of the same post for at least the 30th time. Its nothing but spam at this point.
            Again we all know she is OBVIOUSLY NOT HEALTHY, hence why she has been cancelling/postponing shows... & yes it was about Covid IN THE PAST when the cancellations/postponements first started happening back in 2020 (& in early 2021 as well,) but we all know it is NOT ABOUT COVID NOWADAYS as most things are starting to back to normal & most places are back in business & are open again after 2 years of lockdowns & closures & devastations!

These most recent postponements are now what, the 4th time now? 4 times she has postponed shows since 2020, & most of us longtime fans know that is REALLY NOT like her @ all to do that, (except for when Rene was really sick with cancer 1st time back in 1999 & the 2nd time in 2014/2015, which we all knew & understood why then too!) This time around it is her own health issues, & again nobody said that we have to know 100% what her health issues are, I never said that okay, nobody did! But most of us know there is something major going on with her health, & maybe she is not ready to tell anybody about it, maybe she might never tell anybody, who knows? But it is not like she is going on a "vacation" right now & that is why she is not performing... You act like she is just "taking a break" from everything & not wanting to perform which is not the case because she has been on a break for over 2 years now, & when, or if, she comes back it will be over 3 years, close to 4 years! since the cancellations/postponements started in 2020!
            Last edited by thatstheteacherinmehbaby; Sun May 1, 2022, 22:55.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatstheteacherinmehbaby View Post

Ok for one thing, how do we all "know FOR SURE" that she is "RECOVERING"? Again Celine DID NOT REALLY give alot of personal health details in that video (& which is totally understandable @ this point, maybe she is not ready to share more details of her health right now, kinda similar to how she & Rene were back in 2013/2014 when Renes cancer came back & not alot of details were mentioned when the news first came out I can recall,) so we are all ASSUMING what is going on with Celines health, she has mentioned about the SPASMS issues again, but again DO NOT REALLY KNOW much of any other details beyond that what Celine herself has mentioned, so pretty much we all can only make assumptions @ this point...

& also, there has to be SOMETHING MAJOR going on with her health as now she has postponed her shows 4 TIMES NOW & CANCELLED SHOWS as well, so obviously there IS something going on... If Celine was totally "healthy", she would NOT keep cancelling & postponing shows over 2 years later (as it is not so much about Covid anymore, most of the world is trying to get back to normal now after over 2 years, most of the entertainment industry is back in full mode now, it is time for things to get back to somewhat of normalcy!) So it is not so much because of Covid as the cause of her concert cancellations/postponements like it was in the past, it is more about Celines health that is affecting things!
              no one is reading that long a$s paragraph so stop being dramatic. Weve heared about alot of fake rumours by anti-vaxxers regarding her health and turns out none of them are true. Now stop crying and stream her iconic music.

Comment

• Sorry but I can't at someone thinking her son is Diane Warren lmaooo

Comment

• I can't believe that there's somebody who thinks a bunch of people wearing masks and having an iPhone 13 is from six years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post
                    Sorry but I can't at someone thinking her son is Diane Warren lmaooo
                    He kinda looked like Diane at first LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post
                      Sorry but I can't at someone thinking her son is Diane Warren lmaooo
                      oh yes , I'm also laughing, this is her son, which Diana are you talking about the last Celine's insta picture with her family.
                      https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                      https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                        I can't believe that there's somebody who thinks a bunch of people wearing masks and having an iPhone 13 is from six years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Christinamuse View Post

oh yes , I'm also laughing, this is her son, which Diana are you talking about the last Celine's insta picture with her family.
                          This is a really cute picture, Céline looks so refreshed and happy

Comment

• So lovely to see her - she always celebrates this day every year, which is cute as we normally get a new picture.

Comment

• Omg shes sitting down! I guess that means shes paralyzed!!

Comment

• I somehow missed this last year when it was posted over @ CDF but if you're interested in the inner workings of the music industry, how deals are done and how law works, you'll like this - it's the written judgement of the hearing into Celine's dispute over a $13m commission owing to Rob Prinz:

https://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/TAC/2020...(redacted).pdf

It's fascinating how many handshake deals Rene did over the years. All of the juicy financial bits are redacted but a fascinating read.

Comment

• https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...203311880.html

.Also in the new Power 106 interview, Bieber was asked by Teddy Mora about putting together a Canadian edition of the proverbial Mount Rushmore featuring who he considers to be the all-time greats from the region. Bieber ultimately selected Drake, The Weeknd, Celine Dion, Shania Twain, Shawn Mendes, and himself as the artists who should be included in such talk.
                                  BARBRA
                                  ?Mom of Divas
                                  ?2Osc+  10Gram+  5Em+  Tony 
                                  ?Best-selling ? Artist
                                  ?Biggest Box office Actress
                                  ?Only Artist No.1 in 7 Decades
                                  ?1st Osc? Composer

Comment

• UK Celine fans - the BBC aired a "Celine Dion at the BBC" special last night and it contains her best UK performances (on the BBC).

Two songs in, there's an outstanding live performance of Think Twice on TOTP (rare) and a lipped performance of All By Myself on a Noel Edmonds show from the 1990s (never seen before) with her iconic bouffant. Worth a watch!

Comment

• So, here's the rundown of the BBC show - close your eyes if you don't want a spoiler!
                                      1. Think Twice - Live @ TOTP (1994) - OUTSTANDING LIVE VOCALS.
                                      2. Al By Myself - "Live" @ Noel's House Party (1996).
                                      3. Beauty and the Beast with Peabo Bryson - Live @ Wogan (1992) - OUTSTANDING LIVE VOCALS.
                                      4. Interview with Michael Parkinson (2002).
                                      5. The Power of Love - "Live" @ Pebble Mill (1994).
                                      6. Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi - Live @ Eurovision (1988).
                                      7. I'm Alive - "Live" @ TOTP (2002).
                                      8. Only One Road - "Live" @ TOTP (1995).
                                      9. Falling Into You - "Live" @ The National Lottery Draw (1996).
                                      10. Liquid News Report - Live in Las Vegas (2003).
                                      11. A New Day Has Come - "Live" @ Michael Parkinson (2002).
                                      12. Where Does My Heart Beat Now - Live @ Wogan (1992) - OUTSTANDING LIVE VOCALS.
                                      13. It's All Coming Back to Me Now - "Live" @ TOTP (1996) (the music video).
                                      14. Breakaway - "Live" @ Strictly Come Dancing (2013).
                                      15. Interview - My Greatest Hits (2003).
                                      16. Immortality with the Bee Gees - "Live" @ The National Lottery Draw (1998).
                                      17. Because You Loved Me - Live from Quebec @ TOTP (1996).
                                      18. My Heart Will Go On - "Live" @ The National Lottery Draw (1998).
                                      Where Live is written as "Live" - it means lipped. She clearly did an awful lot of lipping on television shows in the 1990s!

I'm Alive will forever be one of my favourite studio songs (hate most of her live performances of it) - it's such an uplifting, powerful song. And Only One Road is one of her most commanding vocal performances of all-time, it's a stunning song.

Comment

• Celine designed and decorated (with lots of amazing help!) a life-size baby elephant statue for the Elephant Parade art installation at Resorts World Las Vegas. The exposition raises awareness and support for elephant welfare and conservation projects. Celine named her elephant Namaste.

“The elephant is one of the most elegant species on earth, and a precious jewel in the crown of Mother Nature. It is a true privilege for us to honor this beautiful animal, intricately adorned with the elegance of crystals, and may we be blessed with their presence on this earth for an eternity. We give you Namaste!” - Céline, René-Charles, Nelson & Eddy xx ...

Céline a conçu et décoré (avec de l’aide incroyable !) une statue de bébé éléphant grandeur nature pour l'installation artistique @elephantparadefan au @resortsworldlv. L'exposition sensibilise et soutient les projets de bien-être et de conservation des éléphants. Céline a nommé son éléphant Namaste.

"L'éléphant est l'une des espèces les plus élégantes de la planète et un joyau précieux de la couronne de Mère Nature. C'est un véritable privilège pour nous d'honorer ce bel animal, finement orné de l'élégance des cristaux, et puissions-nous être bénis de leur présence sur cette terre pour une éternité. Nous vous présentons Namaste ! - Céline, René-Charles, Nelson & Eddy xx ...
                                        Last edited by Christinamuse; Fri June 10, 2022, 15:19.

Comment

• No wonder she’s got a bad back
                                          Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Comment

• Does anybody really think Celine IS ACTUALLY COMING BACK OR NOT? In your honest opinions?

As it just seems like except for the announcements of show postponements/cancellations (& the "Stand up for Ukraine" video she did,) there has been ALMOST NOTHING from Celines or her Teams end for the past 2 years - no new pictures, no new videos (except for the ones I have mentioned about show cancellations/postponements & the "Stand up for Ukraine" video from 2 months ago,) pretty much radio silence from her & her team! & as much as I want to be optimistic, I just feel a sense of dread, that things might be worse behind the scenes with her health than any of us know! Which could explain why we have barely seen her or heard from her within nearly 2 years!

So what do you all think of this? This is a actually good discussion to talk about, especially since as there are no other Celine-related news to talk about, & most likely will not be until maybe sometime next year - if we are lucky! Thanks & have a great day!

Comment

• Yea it is VERY SAD that unlike most of the other "Artist Discussion" topics, this one for Celine is very inactive! & that mostly has to do with the fact that besides the show postponements/cancellations & the "Stand up for Ukraine" video from 2 months back, we have had nothing but super silence from Celine & her Team! I miss her so much, & with the rough times I have been going through these days, it would be great to hear from her again, even if it was just one small new picture, or one small video (& HOPEFULLY NOT about show cancellations or postponements,) or even her team FINALLY RELEASING PAST CONCERTS! It has been LONG OVERDUE that her team release her past concerts in the meantime, release them on DVD/digital downloads/streaming so the fans can watch & enjoy her previous shows while we are waiting for her to hopefully come back (which will not be until a year from now!) I think that would be GREAT, what are Team Celine waiting for!

Comment

• Originally posted by danisedion View Post

no one is reading that long a$s paragraph so stop being dramatic. Weve heared about alot of fake rumours by anti-vaxxers regarding her health and turns out none of them are true. Now stop crying and stream her iconic music.

Ok what the heck does the "anti-vaxxers" have to do with Celine & her current health issues? Nobody said anything about her health issues having to do with the vaccines! In fact NONE OF US KNOW WHATS CAUSING HER ISSUES! None of us know Celine personally & we are all just assuming what is going on judging by her actions! The fact that the only times we have heard from Celine & her Team within the past 2 years are announcements of show cancellations/postponements, (& the "Stand up for Ukraine" video from a few months ago,) so really there has been no updates from her, & the fact that she is still cancelling/postponing shows (& she has postponed shows all the way into next year,) must mean her health is not great, otherwise she would not keep postponing/cancelling shows!

& yes I have bought all of her albums, I have them in my I-Tunes & Amazon Music collections. But I do not use Spotify, as Im currently already paying for several subscriptions for my Roku-TVs in my household for my family & myself (as we have "cut the cable cords" years ago,) & I just can not afford another subscription right now, as I already own Celines music on I-Tunes & Amazon Music! So paying for Spotify every month to listen to music I do already own is kinda silly & weird & a huge waste of $$ - especially as I have 2 kids to take care of & mouths to feed, as well as bills to pay, & since I live in the good ole USA, the gas prices in this country are beyond ridicolous right now, so I gotta watch my pennies & dollars & really stretch them even moreso these days!
                                                  Last edited by thatstheteacherinmehbaby; Sun June 12, 2022, 16:13.

Comment

• Originally posted by Christinamuse View Post

WOW that is sooo GORGEOUS! I think it is beautiful & for a good cause too!

Too bad there is nothing mentioned on Celines social media accounts about this... Sadly there has been nothing mentioned on her social media accounts since April, & we are already half way through June now, in fact we are almost halfway through 2022 already!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X