No announcement yet.

Céline Dion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick search in the BMI database shows Celine as a co-writer on the following songs:

DON T SAVE IT ALL FOR CHRISTMAS DAY - CELINE DION
    DON'T TELL MY HEART - N/A (NO PERFORMERS)
    ENTRE DEUX MONDES - MARC DUPRE
    ISABELLA - N/A (NO PERFORMERS)
    OVER YOU BABY - N/A (NO PERFORMERS)

TREAT HER LIKE A LADY - CELINE DION

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace.../DION%20CELINE

Intrigued by the bolded songs!

Comment

• I don’t know whether the certification numbers are accurate or not but what’s incredible about Celine’s success in Canada (a country where she’s actually sold in the region of 16-17m albums) is just how much more successful she is than everyone else. Like, even with streaming, today’s biggest acts are barely 1/3 of her success - it’s incredible.

Comment

• Unpopular Opinion:

Celine deserved AOTY for Falling Into You.
        the album had All By Myself, Because You Loved Me, I Love You, It's All Coming Back To Me, and Call The Man.

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseTargaryen View Post
          Unpopular Opinion:

Celine deserved AOTY for Falling Into You.
          the album had All By Myself, Because You Loved Me, I Love You, It's All Coming Back To Me, and Call The Man.
          That's not an unpopular opinion in this thread!

Comment

• Love a bit of Smooth!

Comment

• Céline Dion - Is This What I Get For Loving You (1996 Demo)

I will be forever grateful that we have been able to hear this song in its entirety but it's soooo annoying that her sessions with Spector didn't end amicably - this song had the potential to be a classic in her catalogue, her vocals are immense.

Comment

• I am a flop Celine fan. I had no idea Carole King did her own version of The Reason and had Celine on backings (Celine sings all the high bits).

Comment

• Celine The Reason reaction.

Comment

• Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II was such a graceful, elegant, woman of extraordinary kindness. She dedicated her life to public service, tirelessly helping others in need. She truly was an inspiration of strength and dignity for so many, and her loss will be deeply felt throughout the entire world... we will all miss her. My sincere condolences to The Royal Family and to everyone who loved and cherished her. Celine xx…

Sa Majesté la reine Élizabeth II était une femme avec tellement de grâce, d’élégance et d’une gentillesse extraordinaire. Elle a consacré sa vie au service public, aidant sans relâche les personnes dans le besoin. Elle était un modèle de force et de dignité pour tant de gens et sa perte sera grandement ressentie dans le monde entier. Elle nous manquera tous. Mes plus sincères condoléances à la famille royale et à tous ceux qui l’aimaient et la chérissaient. Céline xx…

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

Céline Dion - Is This What I Get For Loving You (1996 Demo)

I will be forever grateful that we have been able to hear this song in its entirety but it's soooo annoying that her sessions with Spector didn't end amicably - this song had the potential to be a classic in her catalogue, her vocals are immense.
                      Hope it will be officially released someday soon.
                      My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                        Some recent pics here of Celine from May this year:
                        Hmmm what pictures are you talking about? Your post is blank lol... There are NO PICS lol...

& there has not been ANY new pics of Celine in a long while... In fact Celine has been pretty much M.I.A. this year, except for the announcements of show cancellations & postponements from earlier this year, & most recently the post about the passing of Queen Elizabeth (which of course ALMOST EVERYBODY in the celebrity world had posted something on their social media about the Queens death, after all Elizabeth was a very well known & celebrated public figure all over the world, of course her passing would be a big deal!) But other than that - nothing but RADIO SILENCE from Celine & her team for months on end! To me the fact that there has been sooo much slience from Celine end for all this time makes ne think that her health is NOT BETTER! Sadly I fear that her health problems are MUCH WORSE than any of us know, & Celine just might not know how to tell everybody what going on, & she might not be ready to discuss things quite yet... I really do MISS HER so much & I am sending prayers to her & her family, & hopefully we will see or hear from her again, & hopefully her team will post something on her social media again (besides posts about show cancellations/postponements & posts about condolences for celebrities who have passed away!)

Comment

Celine’s message to the Quebec government office in London, celebrating 60 years. Lovely message and note her closing words, stating she’ll see us very soon!

According to a gossip source that has often been proved credible according to posters at CDF, Celine is back to full health and is preparing to announce the start of her new Vegas residency - the empress and queen is gearing up to return to music and I couldn’t be happier!
                          Yep I just KNEW IT... I knew that the Las Vegas shows were DEFINETELY NOT HAPPENING NEXT MONTH OR IN NOVEMBER! I mean come on, if it was going to happen, we would had already had an announcement from Team Celine & Resorts World MONTHS AGO during the summer! Now its too late for any announcements, it is the end of September now, October is almost here, & November is right around the corner after that!

Sorry but that is why its not always good to go by only "Gossip sites" on the internet, & to not believe every "rumor" you see & hear, especially without NO SOURCES to back it up! We all know new shows have to be announced MONTHS AHEAD of the show dates, so that way fans can have time to make travel arrangements, book flights, hotel reservations, put in time off from work & arrange child care (as many of us do have jobs & children to take care of!) Most of us CAN NOT just leave on a whim with nothing to worry about, no responsibities! For those of you who can afford the luxury to do that, great for you guys! But unfortunately, the majority of us, INCLUDING MYSELF, do not have the luxury or convience to do that & we have responsibilities & such, & Celine & her team & Resorts World would obviously understand that... So pretty much we were all dealing with a rumor! Sorry to say it yet again, but I told you all so... Thank you & good night fellow Celine fans!

Comment

• Franco was one of the architects behind Celine’s revolutionary A New Day show in Las Vegas, may he RIP.

Comment

• Celine Dion - Ton Visage (live in 1989)

I was reminded of this performance earlier by a YouTube reactor - I think it might possibly be her greatest ever live performance, certainly in the top 5.

She was 21 years old - omg.

Comment

• Can someone help me find the Tonight Show with Leno live performance of Im Alive? I used to watch it on youtube but today its gone. I cant even find anything searching google.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatstheteacherinmehbaby View Post

Hmmm what pictures are you talking about? Your post is blank lol... There are NO PICS lol...
                                  calm down. It was these pics.

https://www.rwlasvegas.com/experienc...dion-elephant/

Comment

• Seems like Celine is making changes to the “Events” calendar on Facebook - updates on upcoming Courage tour dates. Fingers crossed it will finally be happening this time.

I booked tickets for the 2nd night in Birmingham. Anyone else attending other European dates?

Comment

• A "new" version of La mémoire d'Abraham sung by Céline will be released on December 2! It will be part of a Jean-Jacques Goldman tribute album. I can't wait to listen to it ;-)
                                      One heart you are following

Comment

• New music confirmed for her movie Love Again (new title).
                                        I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                          New music confirmed for her movie Love Again (new title).
                                          Dua Lipa cover?
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Just watched "Aline" (The Voice of Love). The story is okay, but what a strange choice to change her name and to use the same actress playing her as a child, a teenager and a grown up...
                                            My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                              New music confirmed for her movie Love Again (new title).
                                              And the flipping movie pushed back again, now to May!

Comment

And the flipping movie pushed back again, now to May!
                                                The fact they’ve decided to skip a Valentine’s Day release, when this is a rom-com, doesn’t fill me with confidence.
                                                I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

Celine Dion - Ton Visage (live in 1989)

I was reminded of this performance earlier by a YouTube reactor - I think it might possibly be her greatest ever live performance, certainly in the top 5.

She was 21 years old - omg.
                                                  This video has reminded me of another truly emotional performance. Everything is perfect here . Her sensual voice, the melody line and certainly the sound of saxophone which made it even more emotional.

https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                                                  https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• You know what I have been thinking guys... I sm thinking that there might be something wrong with CELINES VOICE, & could be the reason for the never-ending silence from her team is because she might not be able to sing these days. This long term never-ending silence from her team is NOT a good sign. Besides the cancellation/postponement announcements from earlier this year, & the posts of tour merchandise selling & the numerous 'Obituaries of the Stars' posts, Celines social media has been SO UNUSUALLY & VERY SCARILY QUIET, & even by Team Celines normal standards lol!

Even though it is VERY SCARY to think about this possibility, as a long-time fan I do not like to admit to even have to consider this as well... But soon if things do not change & the remaining "Courage World Tour" European dates do end up getting cancelled (as I would REALLY DOUBT they would postpone show dates for that tour anymore at this point if her health does not improve, just like what happened to the North American show dates after so many postponements, & yes it still CAN HAPPEN to the European dates if she is not feeling better, the dates are still a few months away & Celine has been known in the past to cancel shows at the last minute... Remember this time last year we were all so excited for the North American shows to happen, then in January 2022 they all got cancelled!)

Even though I am hoping & praying that she is doing better & that it is not her voice that is affected... But if the silence keeps going & if the cancellations do end up happening, it just might be a possibility that she might not be able to sing anymore, & that will definetely change everything (& not to mention be ABSOLUTELY HEARTBREAKING to Celine & to all of us fans & well, to the rest of the world too, at least the vast majority of the world!)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X