Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angeman
    replied
    All four A New Day Has Come music videos are now in HD on YouTube.

On a sidenote why does the I'm Alive music video make her look like she uses Madonna's face tune app

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by danisedion View Post
    Retiring is definitely something Céline will never do in this lifetime. That's for sure.
    Agreed.

But it's great she is taking some time out. Health should always come first.

Meanwhile she has one of the biggest back catalogues there is. She is my 4th most streamed artist from the last two years:

My most streamed artists from 1 January 2020 - 6 March 2022:

1. Mariah Carey
    2. Madonna
    3. Debbie Gibson
    4. Celine Dion
    5. Kylie Minogue

Leave a comment:

• danisedion
    replied
    Retiring is definitely something Céline will never do in this lifetime. That's for sure.

Leave a comment:

• thatstheteacherinmehbaby
    replied
    Wow it is kinda sad that the Celine Dion thread on this forum has BARELY ANY POSTS on it...

Again I know she is on a hiatus for over 2 years now & we have barely heard from her or seen her in the past 2 years... But that does not mean that we should not talk about her should it? I miss Celine so much, I hope that we will see her or hear from her again even if she has no concerts or new albums lined up...

Leave a comment:

replied
    Plus this forum does NOT seem to have an editing button, so Idk how to edit my posts...

& seriously, the grammar police is NOT NEEDED on a forum, it is the same as on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & other social media sites... Sorry but it is kind of ridiciolous & silly to need grammar police, this is not an english class...

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Angeman View Post
    Have you ever gone through typing etiquette training?
    Omg this is a forum not college!

Can we get back to the topic of CELINE DION?

Leave a comment:

replied
    & it just also REALLY SUCKS that since the rest of the American dates of the "Courage World Tour" got cancelled, that was my LAST CHANCE to see Celine in concert!

& no I am truly 100% a TRUE & REAL fan, & have been since the mid 1990s... But I had never been able to afford to travel to Las Vegas, Canada, Europe, Asia, or other countries/states to see Celine in concert (as I have 2 kids of my own to take care of & financially support their needs, I just do not have that kind of money @ all for airplane tickets, hotels, show tickets, & other travel expenses to see Celine, or any other performers, all over the world... & living in Maryland in the United States, Celine has not really visited my state hardly @ all, & the only time she did was back in February 2020 (right before the pandemic,) & unfortunately the show was completely SOLD OUT before I got a chance to get tickets for me & my bf... So I missed that opportunity... & now with everything going on worldwide & Celines health problems, I will never get that chance to see her in concert, it really bums me out as that is one of my biggest dreams ever!

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Have you ever gone through typing etiquette training?

Leave a comment:

replied
    It is called a DISCUSSION... other people SHOULD be allowed to share opinions even if they disagree eith each other...

Sorry but you do not get to dictate what I can talk about & cant... & since there is no other Celine news to talk about, & we might not have any for the next umpteen years...

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by thatstheteacherinmehbaby View Post

Change the subject to what?
    To anything related to Celine Dion without saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over...

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Let's change the subject. We know your opinion. Enough is enough.
    Change the subject to what? Is this not a thread about Celine Dion... What are we supposed to talk about on this thread? Swiss cheese? Butter? The sky?

& yes I am being sarcastic lol... Obviously this is a thread about CELINE DION!

Leave a comment:

replied

This person is not a teacher. Calling yourself "the teacher in me" doesn't make one a teacher.

thatstheteacherinmehbaby I don't understand what you want here. You ask us what we think might happen. I answer your question, but instead of really responding you just go on what you yourself think, while we already know as you've written it many times before...
    Ok why do you care about my job? WTF does my job have to do with discussing Celine Dion? Yes I am a daycare teacher, I work with 1 year olds & 2 year olds... Sorry that is the ONLY INFORMATION I am going to share with you about my job as it is: 1. VERY OFF-TOPIC! & 2. My private & personal information, such as about my job, my family, etc... is really NOBODYS BUSINESS but my own!

& now going back to the topic of Celine as we all should be on right now: actually I did respond to your post, I was responding why I do think Celine is most likely heading into an early retirement for the reasons that I listed (the pandemic, her health issues, & the current war in Europe,) & now I am NOT SAYING that I am 100% sure about anything, as NONE OF US are, since Celine has been mostly silent during the past 2 years, besides the announcements of cancellations of concerts, or announcements of the death of other celebrities, she & her "team" have been mostly in hiding for 2 years! I am just stating my opinions, as in a forum that is what people do is state their opinions on whatever the topic is! & yes I know Celine is on a hiatus & whatever, but that SHOULDNT mean that us fans cant talk about her on the forums right...

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied

So staying on topic, what is your opinion about whats going on with Celine?
    Let's change the subject. We know your opinion. Enough is enough.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    This is like the tenth time you've written a variation of that same post.
    Ok thank you for counting my posts (which is NOT NECCESSARY really by the way...)

So staying on topic, what is your opinion about whats going on with Celine? I do think it is worrisome that we have not heard from her or seen her in such a long time now... & yes the pandemic has been happening, but most other celebrities (& people in general have not been in hiding for the past 2 years unlike Celine has!) It makes me worry about her... & with no more shows lined up (thanks to the war in Ukraine, it looks like she might cancel the rest of the "Courage World Tour",) that we might not see or hear from her for who knows how many years, or if ever again (depending on quite a few factors such as the war & the pandemic!)

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by Angeman View Post
    They are like this on the celine dion forum as well. And to think they are teaching children.
    This person is not a teacher. Calling yourself "the teacher in me" doesn't make one a teacher.

thatstheteacherinmehbaby I don't understand what you want here. You ask us what we think might happen. I answer your question, but instead of really responding you just go on what you yourself think, while we already know as you've written it many times before...

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    They are like this on the celine dion forum as well. And to think they are teaching children.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    This is like the tenth time you've written a variation of that same post.

Leave a comment:

replied

I feel your posts are all a bit similar and over dramatic.

If CWT does get cancelled, what will happen? There will be no concerts for a while.

No, she's not heading into early retirement. There will be more albums and concerts in the future.
    But it does seem to like she is heading towards retirement to me because:

1. Her health problems seem to be getting worse! I read on the Cdforum site that she currently is NOT ABLE TO WALK!

2. Celine seems to also be TERRIFIED OF CATCHING COVID! Hence why 2 years later, there has been NO APPEARENCES OF HER out in public @ all! In fact eccept for the "Lady Gaga Stay @ Home Concert" & "The Nurses Heroes @ Home Concert" events from 2020 (both happened 2 years ago/almost 2 years ago, & in the "Nurses Heroes" show, Celine appeared about ONLY 5-10 SECONDS on that, she didnt even perform one whole song on that show,) Celine has NOT made any appearances anywhere, & has been hiding for the past 2 years!

3. On the Cdforum, several people are thinking that the rest of her tour might be cancelled because of the war going on right now in Ukraine, & unfortunately they might be right!

4. Also she cancelled the new Vegas residency she was supposed to start last fall... She did not reschedule the shows like she usually does!

So with no concerts lined up (& we all know she has not been in a recording studio since the "Courage" album because Celine always has had pictures of her recording sessions, & like I said earlier, we have had NO NEW PICTURES of Celine in almost 2 years!) So with no concerts & no new albums coming anytime in the near future, will we see or hear her again (talking about Celine herself, NOT HER "TEAM",) or will she just stay in hiding for who knows how many years (since Covid is still around & the war in Europe is happening & all...)

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Hey there what do you think would happen if the rest of the CWT DOES get cancelled? Since she has NO OTHER CONCERTS LINED UP NOW (her new Vegas show apparently must have been SCRAPPED as she has not rescheduled the shows & we have HEARD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the Vegas show in forever!)

Do you guys think with all this craziness going on (her health issues, the Pandemic, & now this war in Europe,) that Celine is heading into EARLY RETIREMENT? That now we will see VERY LITTLE of her just like we have had during the past 2 years, or NOT SEE HER @ all? & that "Courage" & "Encore Un Soir" will be her LAST NEW ALBUMS? Just want to get your opinions thats all, thanks so much...
    I feel your posts are all a bit similar and over dramatic.

If CWT does get cancelled, what will happen? There will be no concerts for a while.

No, she's not heading into early retirement. There will be more albums and concerts in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    She has had a tough few years and is probably just taking time out for herself and her family. I bet her voice is loving all the downtime. Celine won’t retire, she enjoys singing too much.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Migrate View Post
    Has anyone watched the movie based on her life, "Aline" ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KqpF-VUyB4
    Nope, sorry I have NO INTEREST in a movie about a "fake Celine" (as this actress LOOKS NOTHING LIKE CELINE!)

I REALLY DO MISS THE REAL CELINE... I wonder if we will ever see her again!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hey there what do you think would happen if the rest of the CWT DOES get cancelled? Since she has NO OTHER CONCERTS LINED UP NOW (her new Vegas show apparently must have been SCRAPPED as she has not rescheduled the shows & we have HEARD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the Vegas show in forever!)

Do you guys think with all this craziness going on (her health issues, the Pandemic, & now this war in Europe,) that Celine is heading into EARLY RETIREMENT? That now we will see VERY LITTLE of her just like we have had during the past 2 years, or NOT SEE HER @ all? & that "Courage" & "Encore Un Soir" will be her LAST NEW ALBUMS? Just want to get your opinions thats all, thanks so much...

Leave a comment:

• Migrate
    replied
    Has anyone watched the movie based on her life, "Aline" ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KqpF-VUyB4

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Celine in Vegas was a defining moment, but I think it’s easy to forget she did it first and foremost in order to settle down and take some time to just have some stability. She had spent the preceding decade building her discography and touring the world, she was a first time mother and had an ageing husband - that initial four year contract must have felt like a dream for her.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X