Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some other pictures from the event:

Comment

• In 1987, I think she just wanted to be a star - I doubt she imagined just how big she would become.

I don't think that I'm the only one to notice this, as I've read a few passing comments about it at CDF - but Rene is gradually playing less of a role in her career. Around the release of D'elles and Taking Chances, he was a major figure, whereas aside from a couple of magazine interviews, I've hardly seen or heard of him during Sans attendre.

I don't think she'll retire altogether when Rene dies - but I doubt she'll actively release new music. I hope that she goes on forever - she's too special not too.

Comment

• while most of the girls faint when 1D come on, i will always faint seeing ma divas, especially celine.. omg. a pic with her would be a dream come true.
        My Chart

Comment

• Here you can watch her performance (HD):

Celine Dion - River Deep Mountain High

Celine Dion - Ne me quitte pas
          (can someone translate what they say about her at the beginning? it would be great! )

Comment

• Originally posted by 04wayne
            G'naww, I love Because You Loved Me - one of the best songs of the decade.

Diamond has a good voice - she's very young, but possesses great control. And I like that. Some of Celine's finest moments vocals were on this track, so I have troubled distancing her from it!
            Glad you liked it.

She has amazing control for a 13 year old girl. I'm sure she made Celine proud for inspiring many young girls to sing so beautifully.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I love watching old videos of her performances!

Her vocal power is just >>> careers.

Greatest singer of all-time!

Comment

I love watching old videos of her performances!

Her vocal power is just >>> careers.

Greatest singer of all-time!
                she's one of a kind. One of the most influental singers of all times.
                My Chart

Comment

• I love that after three weeks of loving the French album, I can now indulge in These Are Special Times!

My Christmas won't ever be complete without an annual spin of O Holy Night - my GOD, her version is majestic. I love that its so different to Mariah's, yet they are equal in their absolute greatness.

I'm going to post a new review of These Are Special Times tomorrow - I usually skip a couple of tracks, so it'll be nice to listen to them!

Comment

• Let Christmas come!

But before that, I just rediscover this gem!

I don't know whene it was recorded but it showcases Celine's vocals at its best!

Is Nothing Sacred Anymore RARE

Comment

• She just performed "My Heart Will Go On".

Comment

• She didn't perform "Pour que tu m'aimes encore". :evil:

Comment

• My mother was looking at the show she's on right now and called me, cause there was a girl who was doing imitations of Tina Turner, Whitney Houston and Cher (and was good at it, anyway). Celine is so sweet. And her voice ... o_O
                          For example, the presentator was asking her if she'd tour back in France, and she answers that she never leaves it, there's a part of her there, and whenever she hears those "Oh ohohoho, Oh ohohoho"and the crowd began to do it, and she sang it but ... the Celine Way, she made a mini Diva performance of that simple stadium chant lol. And she also made a litte acapella of "Rolling in the Deep" with the girl who made the impersonations, it was very nice !
                          If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "So Fly" on YouTube.

Comment

• ^ Yes, it's all true!

Comment

• The performances:

Celine Dion & Patrick Bruel

Celine Dion & J.Hallyday - L'amour peut prendre froid

Celine Dion & Florent Pagny - J'irai où tu iras The guy forgets the lyrics!! :evil:

Celine Dion & Michel Sardou - Voler

Celine Dion - Le Miracle

Celine Dion - S'il Suffisait D'aimer

A big thank you to "Celine Dion Greece" for posting them on their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/CelineDionGreece?fref=ts

Comment

• You know I LOVE Celine, but I was honestly disappointed. :( Most part of the show was lipped and it wasn't even a good effort at that. :-? Not only they used the album versions of the songs, but at some parts you can really hear Celine's voice while she has the microphone down. In that way, the show wasn't good at all. Hope her french fans can forgive her and her team.

Oh! and I really hope Elton John didn't watch this!!

Comment

• ^ I hated the 'guests'. Most of them were here for promotion!

So loved when she talked about "My Heart Will Go On" story.

Comment

• ^ Yeah. I'll just try to erase this dark episode from my memory!

Comment

• Originally posted by aez
                                      But before that, I just rediscover this gem!

I don't know whene it was recorded but it showcases Celine's vocals at its best!

Is Nothing Sacred Anymore RARE
                                      I wish this was on Let's Talk About Love instead of the rubbish replacement Where Is The Love. It would've made the album so, so much better.

Comment

• I don't really want to comment on the show, but look at what its done for her on iTunes...

France

Songs:

11. Parler à mon père
                                        58. All By Myself
                                        70. Parler à mon père
                                        80. S'il suffisait d'aimer
                                        100. Le miracle
                                        104. My Heart Will Go On
                                        131. Pour que tu m'aimes encore
                                        173. Qui peut vivre sans amour
                                        195. River Deep, Mountain High
                                        261. I'm Alive
                                        273. Voler
                                        333. J'irai où tu iras
                                        335. Ne me quitte pas
                                        336. La mer et l'enfant
                                        354. S'il suffisait d'aimer
                                        395. Je sais pas

Albums:

4. Sans attendre
                                        27. D'eux
                                        33. Sans attendre
                                        86. On ne change pas
                                        115. S'il suffisait d'aimer
                                        198. Céline Dion - My Love - Ultimate Essential Collection
                                        360. D'eux

Comment

• Qui a le droit is absolutely AMAZING from last night - its so emotional! I love how she ad-libs over the audience at the end. What an amazing moment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRawS1nVQsk

Comment

• ^ Yes, probably the best part of the show.

Comment

Qui a le droit is absolutely AMAZING from last night - its so emotional! I love how she ad-libs over the audience at the end. What an amazing moment!

the song was a bit high, they shouldve lowered the key a bit. her ooohs and aaahs and yeahhs were all misplaced and ugly. the end as u said was nice though.
                                              the show was an utter disappointment. she didnt even care to hide the lipping...

Comment

• I'm glad she performed L'Amour Peut Prendre Froid, which is my current favorite track on Sans Attendre, too bad she messed up the playback!
                                                My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by pat200
                                                  Originally posted by 04wayne
                                                  Qui a le droit is absolutely AMAZING from last night - its so emotional! I love how she ad-libs over the audience at the end. What an amazing moment!

the song was a bit high, they shouldve lowered the key a bit. her ooohs and aaahs and yeahhs were all misplaced and ugly. the end as u said was nice though.
                                                  the show was an utter disappointment. she didnt even care to hide the lipping...
                                                  Yeah, I thought the key probably should've been lowered too - but only because of how he was singing, she sounded absolutely fine to me.

I have now burned the performance as an MP3 - it is legitimately one of the greatest things I've heard from her I absolutely ADORE it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoodBoyGoneBad
                                                    I'm glad she performed L'Amour Peut Prendre Froid, which is my current favorite track on Sans Attendre, too bad she messed up the playback!
                                                    The good news are that people still responded well to the TV special, despite what you mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X