Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artoo
    replied
    The announcement continues to blame her back muscle spasms. I’m no back expert, but a back injury can take an age to overcome. I wonder if she’s somehow slipped a disc and it’s pressing on her nerves - because that’s a nasty business to come back from.

Leave a comment:

• MayoAndMustard
    replied
    Originally posted by Angeman View Post
    Rumors are her North American Courage tour dates have been cancelled. If thats the case ill gladly take the money from my DC show back.

I just hope its an omicron thing and not a health thing. The fact that she hasnt been scene in over a year is scary. Besides a few radio interviews for las vegas.
    The news is official now… Fingers crossed that the European shows will still be going ahead…

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Rumors are her North American Courage tour dates have been cancelled. If thats the case ill gladly take the money from my DC show back.

I just hope its an omicron thing and not a health thing. The fact that she hasnt been scene in over a year is scary. Besides a few radio interviews for las vegas.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by cindycgy View Post
    Where is Celine? She has not made any public appearances for a long time.
    Just what I was wondering. Haven't heard anything really since it was announced she was ill.

Leave a comment:

• cindycgy
    replied
    Where is Celine? She has not made any public appearances for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by bm08 View Post
    Just saw a Celine Dion TAST promo on instagram for the album’s remastering!
    A bit late for this Christmas. But hopefully they will promote it next year with a new song, a tv special, etc. to celebrate its anniversary.

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    Just saw a Celine Dion TAST promo on instagram for the album’s remastering!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Genuinely, one of my favourite Celine moments of her storied career - to hear that level of respect for her from those in attendance at Gala de L'ADISQ in 2008 is truly humbling. She's without question the most important Canadian musician of all-time and this is one of many honours bestowed upon her but it's probably also my favourite. Even though she's been recognised without outstanding contribution awards outside of Canada (the Billboard Icon award, the World Music Awards Diamond and Legend awards etc), they just aren't as special as the awards she gets in Canada and France, where she is truly revered.

Leave a comment:

• MayoAndMustard
    replied
    This is superb!

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by matt9210 View Post
    Just bought a ticket for a show in Birmingham! 4th row from the stage, cost me £200.

Beyond excited! Was on the fence because of the price, but looking at all the VIP packages with seats further back, I didn't see me being able to get better than this. It will be my first Celine concert
    I'm sure you will enjoy it. Celine is one of my favorite live performers. I've taken several friends over the years to her concerts and they all enjoyed her show(s). She is amazing.

Leave a comment:

• matt9210
    replied
    Just bought a ticket for a show in Birmingham! 4th row from the stage, cost me £200.

Beyond excited! Was on the fence because of the price, but looking at all the VIP packages with seats further back, I didn't see me being able to get better than this. It will be my first Celine concert

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Extremely sad, Law’s nephew (3 years old) fell to the ground and died, from a 17 floor building.

Legendary star Law Roach’s 3-year-old nephew dies after falling from 17th floor of building

Legendary star Law Roach has shared the news that his nephew Lamar has died at the age of three after falling from a building.

Law, 43, wrote in a statement on Instagram: ‘Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes.

‘This is the toughest thing I’ve ever had to deal with. No one should bury a 3 yr old baby.’

Leave a comment:

• Almond
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Im in the Bahamas this week and my resort has played Celines Christmas album twice so far

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

For whatever reason, La Diva gets a bad rep among Celine fans - it isn't particularly well liked I don't think but I just love it. Hearing her with Callas at the end is just stunning.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by Angeman View Post
    Doea anyone else have Where Is the Love greyed out on Spotify? I cant play it as of today.
    It's not greyed out in the Netherlands.

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Doea anyone else have Where Is the Love greyed out on Spotify? I cant play it as of today.

Leave a comment:

• MayoAndMustard
    replied
    Btw there still many cheap tickets available for her show in Stockholm, if any of you based in continental Europe are interested.

Leave a comment:

• MayoAndMustard
    replied
    Just bought two tickets for her show in Birmingham next year! Can’t wait!!!!!! (I actually wanted to go to the Manchester/London ones but the reasonably priced tickets are all sold out )

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Just watching some live versions of The Reason and her Hyde Park performance from 2019 still amazes me, it's sublime.

She's the best, unparalleled in terms of vocals IMO - I hope she's back on stage again soon.

Leave a comment:

• Christinamuse
    replied
    When you want it the most there's no easy way out
    When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
    Don't give up on your faith
    Love comes to those who believe it
    And that's the way it is

Released 22 years ago today. Happy Birthday That’s The Way It Is! ❤ - Team Celine
    Last edited by Christinamuse; Mon November 1, 2021, 19:30.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Hope it's nothing to worry about.

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Idk if i fully believe the muscle spasms are the only reason for the cancellations. I think something else is going on with Resorts World or they wanted the borders to be fully open before starting the show.

Leave a comment:

• Sebastian
    replied
    Really intrigued about the "muscle spasms" thing. I hope it's not serious.

Spoiler!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X