Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angeman
    replied
    Maybe now certain people can stop commenting every few weeks on Celines paralyzation or absence.

Leave a comment:

• MayoAndMustard
    replied
    Some recent pics here of Celine from May this year:

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    To celebrate Ashes being certified SILVER in the UK I recorded a special duet with Celine.
    Celine is a little loud in the mix but pleased with how it sounds.

https://voca.ro/1cDpR5FQOfzg

Leave a comment:

• thatstheteacherinmehbaby
    replied
    First, I am NOT THE ONLY FAN concerned about the NEVER-ENDING SILENCE of Celine & her team right now, & even though your beloved "Deuxmoi" has claimed Celine is supposed to start performing in Vegas in ONLY 2-3 MONTHS FROM NOW, & yet there has been NO OTHER SOURCES claiming Celines supposed "return" to performing this fall (with fall being right AROUND THE CORNER!) & if she was returning, why has her team NOT POSTED ANYTHING about it? & even Resorts World themselves HAS SAID NOTHING about Celine show happening! Where are the SHOW TICKETS at? Thats right, there is nothing but crickets chirping right now, that is whats going on!

& honestly, if the reason that Celine is waiting "until the very last minute" to post dates & sell tickets "because of her health issues", then its a sign that SHE SHOULD NOT BE PERFORMING ANYWAY! She should not be coming back this fall at all if she is not feeling 100%! & NOBODY is forcing her to come back this fall! & no, us fans talking about her online, especially on an online forum, is NOT forcing her to do anything! Come on now, I will bet that Celine DOES NOT even know that this forum thread about her even exists, much less care about what any of us posts about! So nobody is forcing her to do diddly except for Celine herself, after all she calls herself "the boss" right? Well either "her team" need to post the show dates & release the tickets IF this rumor is in any way true, or more REALISATICALLY: she needs to wait until she is 100% feeling better before going back to performing, well whenever that would be at this point.

Sorry bit it just seems like that post from "Deuxmoi" is nothing but A RUMOR! Because nobody else but this "Deuxmoi" account has confirmed anything at this point & its ALREADY AUGUST! Yes of course I do hope this rumor about her comeback was the truth... But at this point this looks VERY DOUBTFUL... just saying
    Last edited by thatstheteacherinmehbaby; Mon August 8, 2022, 20:34.

Leave a comment:

• Sebastian
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne View Post

US (as of Jan 2021)

Courage

ALBUMS SALES: 166,156 (152,888 physical + 13,268 digital)
    ALBUMS W/TEA W/SEA ON-DEMAND AUDIO: 205,799
    ALBUMS W/TEA W/SEA ON-DEMAND: 207,590

UK is probably like 65-70k.
    Thanks Wayne. Those numbers are really good for an album by a 90s diva in 2019. I was really excited for Courage as I loved LMBTL but I couldn't connect to it.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
    Anyone knows how much did Courage sold in the US and UK?
    US (as of Jan 2021)

Courage

ALBUMS SALES: 166,156 (152,888 physical + 13,268 digital)
    ALBUMS W/TEA W/SEA ON-DEMAND AUDIO: 205,799
    ALBUMS W/TEA W/SEA ON-DEMAND: 207,590

UK is probably like 65-70k.

Leave a comment:

• Sebastian
    replied
    Anyone knows how much did Courage sold in the US and UK?

Leave a comment:

replied

Celine’s message to the Quebec government office in London, celebrating 60 years. Lovely message and note her closing words, stating she’ll see us very soon!

According to a gossip source that has often been proved credible according to posters at CDF, Celine is back to full health and is preparing to announce the start of her new Vegas residency - the empress and queen is gearing up to return to music and I couldn’t be happier!
    Sorry but may I ask which "source" did you get that infornation from? Because if it is from a source called "Deuxmoi", sorry but I VERY MUCH DOUBT it is a true source at all...

Because so far there has been NO OTHER SOURCES saying that her return to Las Vegas in ONLY 2-3 MONTHS from now is happening! There has been NO UPDATES from her team, no announcements on her website or social media pages, or anything!

Fans will need MUCH MORE TIME to book airplane tickets, hotel reservations, time off from work, etc... Because NOT ALL FANS live in near Las Vegas, & booking last minute airplane tickets & hotel reservations is TOO COSTLY for many of us fans for a concert, no matter who is the performer! So Celine & her team need to give fans more time, & with no other sources, it looks like her return is mostly a rumor!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Iiketheair View Post

A classic.
    One of the greatest songs of all-time, bar none.

Leave a comment:

• Iiketheair
    replied

A classic.

Leave a comment:

• Iiketheair
    replied
    Can't wait for her return. I miss her

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Celine’s message to the Quebec government office in London, celebrating 60 years. Lovely message and note her closing words, stating she’ll see us very soon!

According to a gossip source that has often been proved credible according to posters at CDF, Celine is back to full health and is preparing to announce the start of her new Vegas residency - the empress and queen is gearing up to return to music and I couldn’t be happier!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Does anybody MISS CELINE as much as I do?

& I am so scared that her health problems are worse than any of us knows, as we have had NO UPDATES from her since the announcements if show cancellations earlier this year, & it is ALMOST AUGUST! & even though she has postponed the European tour dates, DOESNT MEAN that they cant get postponed again (or even worse, cancelled!) Because I do not know if any of you have seemed to noticed with her announcements of postponements/cancellations, they seem to happed RIGHT BEFORE she is due to perform again (& has been a pattern since last year!) So it makes VERY WORRIED that she could bedealing with some other serious health issues in addition to the muscle spasms, & maybe she is not ready to tell the world just yet... I just wished that there was a SIGN or something from her... Just a TINY update to let us all know how she is doing, instead of this radio silence that never ends from her team during the past 2 years!

Leave a comment:

• Christinamuse
    replied
    Isolated vocal. I'm speechless as always.

Leave a comment:

• Christinamuse
    replied
    My most adorable live performance of MHWGO. This version has the maximum of its emotion. I can feel that inner pain of her soul and heart bleeding in her voice.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Angeman View Post

Thats not new. Thats from 2019.
    She does look amazing in it though, I hope we get to see or hear from her again soon.

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
    Celine looking good in the new video on Facebook!
    Thats not new. Thats from 2019.

Leave a comment:

• MayoAndMustard
    replied
    Celine looking good in the new video on Facebook!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

If you want to participate in our Celine Dion Artist Survivor, please click here - we're only on Round 2!

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Wayne you should promote the Celine survivor here.

Leave a comment:

• danisedion
    replied
    Céline to feature on a tribute album to Jean-Jacques Goldman?

In an interview given to The Voice of the North, Michael Jones said:
    That is so exciting ✨

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Céline to feature on a tribute album to Jean-Jacques Goldman?

In an interview given to The Voice of the North, Michael Jones said:
    "I'm on a project with Mary Cooper (in the first part of the concert at Glageon) called Legacy Goldman." There's one album that came out at the beginning of the year, and the second one is coming out in September. On the first album, as well-known artists, featured Marina Kay and young artists. On the second album will feature Carla Bruni, Patricia Kaas and Celine Dion. This is the only album on which Celine Dion will be in two years, she agreed to do it for us. "

Leave a comment:

• Christinamuse
    replied
    This woman is so funny that I can't stand of laughing actually, it's me like everyday
    Last edited by Christinamuse; Fri July 1, 2022, 04:41.

Leave a comment:

• Christinamuse
    replied
    The queen of the stage. And my inspiration

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Live exists beyond the realms of social media.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X