No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madgefan I just found out a comedian named Pan Ann, do you know her? She's hysterical I can't stop laughing
    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• I CAN'T ahahahahahahaha

this is just for fun so don;t bring stan wars

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
        For me Confessions is Madonna at her very best. The song that I had a little hard time liking was Hung up Yes! The first time I listened to it I thought; What is this sh!t?
        Everybody else was loving it, but not me! It took me some time to start loving it. Now, I love it!
        The first song I instantly loved at first hearing the album was Get Together and I was very disapointed with the video, but loooooved the live performance! That should've been the video for the song!

I heard Hung Up first in that Vodafone advert she did I think. I was like, Wow what is that amazing beat in the background. Quite often, I can spot a hit before it happens....it was the same with 4 Mins and even other artists, like Kylie's CGYOOMY, I knew they would be huge. Not so much thesedays as I turned off the radio. I had MTV on the other day and everyone was laughing saying I was too old for it.... :evil:

Jump had a great video and I love her look in it. That blond hair really suited her. Sorry is a great song but the video was a bit lame, like a poor imitation of the Music one.
        It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
        But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
          I CAN'T ahahahahahahaha

OMG, that is so funny....it's like a really subtle shade. Btw, everyone knows I love Gaga too, I've gone on endlessly about how I love Artpop

Comment

• Originally posted by Madgefan
            Originally posted by Westen
            I CAN'T ahahahahahahaha

OMG, that is so funny....it's like a really subtle shade. Btw, everyone knows I love Gaga too, I've gone on endlessly about how I love Artpop
            I wonder if she noticed that

Comment

• Originally posted by PDC1987
              I was thinking about her working with Avicii. It's actually much more timely and less bandwagon-jumping than her last couple albums as he JUST broke out within the last 9 months, after just a couple hits here and there around the world before then. He hasn't worked with any other big acts on their records other than remixes either. I'm also relieved as he uses a lot of live instrumentation.
              Welcome back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Madgefan
                Originally posted by Westen
                I CAN'T ahahahahahahaha

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteHeat
                  IMO, the best song off Confessions is Future Lovers . That intro alone >>>>>
                  Get Together and Push being my least favorite tracks ( GT live was awesome tho) .
                  Hung Up,Like It Or Not, Let It Will Be, Jump (and its live performance ) are also great !
                  I don't think I skip any track on True Blue/Like A Prayer/Erotica/Ray Of Light/Music and Confessions!
                  I don't like 'Did you Do It' , I always skip,that on Erotica. On confessions I skip 'How High' and 'Like It Or Not' . TB, LAP, ROL and Music everything gets played.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
                    I CAN'T ahahahahahahaha

this guy looks like Argentinian tv star ..Joaquin ..

Comment

• Charlie Hides

http://youtu.be/PwCxFFfqsrs

Comment

Lol...I always love Charlie. Now we know why she is always in that bathroom

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
                          Originally posted by AlphaMale
                          And Spanish Eyes from Like A Prayer should've been a single with a great video. Don't know why they choose Dear Jessie insted!
                          Because "Dear Jessie" is fab. I would have skipped "Oh Father" if I was them and released "Spanish Eyes" instead. But "Dear Jessie" is just gorgeous, it's my favorite song on that album.
                          Dear Jessie is also my favorite of that album. But Oh Father is also a song that stands out for me. I've loved Madonna since I heard Holiday in 1984, but Oh Father was the first time Madonna really moved me. I even found it hard to listen to as I was afraid I would cry when I heard it.
                          Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Well the videos of Confessions were kinda cheap

Sorry's breakdown part tho >>>>>
                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by music126
                              Originally posted by PDC1987
                              I was thinking about her working with Avicii. It's actually much more timely and less bandwagon-jumping than her last couple albums as he JUST broke out within the last 9 months, after just a couple hits here and there around the world before then. He hasn't worked with any other big acts on their records other than remixes either. I'm also relieved as he uses a lot of live instrumentation.
                              Welcome back!
                              Thank you lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                Originally posted by jio
                                And Spanish Eyes from Like A Prayer should've been a single with a great video. Don't know why they choose Dear Jessie insted!
                                Because "Dear Jessie" is fab. I would have skipped "Oh Father" if I was them and released "Spanish Eyes" instead. But "Dear Jessie" is just gorgeous, it's my favorite song on that album.
                                Dear Jessie is also my favorite of that album. But Oh Father is also a song that stands out for me. I've loved Madonna since I heard Holiday in 1984, but Oh Father was the first time Madonna really moved me. I even found it hard to listen to as I was afraid I would cry when I heard it.
                                It's a good song but it was not single material IMO. But she took a risk, she released a personal song she obviously loved and it may have not paid off commercially but it paid off in establishing her as a serious artist because I guess "Oh Father" was much more representative of the album's mood than the three singles before it.
                                jio CHARTS NOW: 10/5/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10909446

Comment

Madgefan I just found out a comedian named Pan Ann, do you know her? She's hysterical I can't stop laughing
                                  I saw her live last night in London. She was amazing. The crowd went crazy.
                                  Nothing takes the past away like the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Henry_Lee
                                    Madgefan I just found out a comedian named Pan Ann, do you know her? She's hysterical I can't stop laughing
                                    I saw her live last night in London. She was amazing. The crowd went crazy.
                                    Lucky you, downloaded her show yesterday and she's sooooo funny!

Comment

• "Up close and personal. Favorite moment! Favorite costume! ! M.C. Rocks Barclay"s! #rebelheart #artforfreedom #revolutionoflove" -Madonna

Comment

• "The other M.C. Pays a visit to NY and KILLS it! Naughty Naughty gurrrrlllllllll! #rebelheart #artforfreedom #revolutionoflove" -Madonna

Comment

• Who's the other M.C.?

Comment

Who's the other M.C.?
                                            The person in the photo looks like Miley Cyrus
                                            jio CHARTS NOW: 10/5/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10909446

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
                                              Who's the other M.C.?
                                              The person in the photo looks like Miley Cyrus
                                              It is Miley, I wanna know who's "the other M.C." Madonna's talking about!

Comment

• The other M.C. it's Madonna Ciccone, of course, DUH!!!

Comment

The other M.C. it's Madonna Ciccone, of course, DUH!!!
                                                  Actually the exact opposite. M.C. is Madonna Ciccone, the other M.C. is Miley Cyrus (I am sure Mariah Carey won't appreciate this lol)

Comment

• Collab is coming I guess
                                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Working...
                                                    X