• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denise
    Originally posted by DaBoi
    Originally posted by denise
    Martin Solveig: "It's a demo!"
    So it has been confirmed that it was 'just a demo'
    I was 100% sure Madonna's comeback single has to be better than that!
    I think I'll delete from my computer
    :evil:
    Why you should delate it??
    I don't like that song Denise
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    PUNISHMENT: you will log out of ukmix right now, you will not sleep or go work, dating, wherever, instead you will be listening to the demo non-stop until you change your mind :evil:
    jio CHARTS NOW:6/7/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...2#post10427172

Comment

• LOL I've listened to it about 10 times, I don't like it, but I'm sure the final version will be fire
      Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

Comment

• Originally posted by DaBoi
        LOL I've listened to it about 10 times, I don't like it, but I'm sure the final version will be fire
        Sit down, gurl, and shame on you
        When we lose what we love
        Don't think anything will ever taste the same
        When we lose what we love
        Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel
          LOL I've listened to it about 10 times, I don't like it, but I'm sure the final version will be fire

@DaBoi ...I was joking.....
          There's only one Queen
          and that's MADONNA.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel

Comment

• For a comeback single from the Queen of Pop it's a terrible song!

I think only Born This Way (song) was more disapointing to me this year...and that says a lot!
              "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

• Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

Comment

i had no idea she worked for this record!
                  "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

• I can't cope with another 'Hard Candy' type of record. She better deliver it big or her album will sell than the last one. GMAYL sounds so childish and generic. :(

Comment

Who's that Girl?...was she supposedly involved for Madge new album??
                      ...lol I have Short memories........
                      There's only one Queen
                      and that's MADONNA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavo
                        I can't cope with another 'Hard Candy' type of record. She better deliver it big or her album will sell than the last one. GMAYL sounds so childish and generic. :(
                        I saw your avatar...I was randomly answering....and than I thought I'd better shout my mouth......

Just kidding Scavo.....
                        There's only one Queen
                        and that's MADONNA.

Comment

• Well, hopefully the fact that they considered Sia means we'll get an album with a lot of variations in style because her music sounds like nothing Benassi's and Solveig's.
                          jio CHARTS NOW:6/7/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...2#post10427172

Comment

• Don't worry denise, that same applies for Mariah and "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel"

That being said, hearing demos is very mishandling. I did read somewhere Madonna's been pissed by those leaks. Who'd dare disobey her?

Comment

• Sia was asked by Guy to contribute work for consideration for this album (she tweeted a few months back something like "What would you like to hear Madonna singing about?" Nothing more was said until the tweet posted above. She's a massive Madonna fan (she cites Madonna as a major influence and covered "Oh Father" on "We Are Born", he latest album).

Her own work is quirky dance/pop, although she's currently enjoying the biggest hit of her career with the David Guetta collaboration, "Titanium" (it's brilliant - they wrote it together with the intention of having someone else record it, then Kelly Rowland did a demo of it, but David Guetta decided straight away that no one could better Sia's own demo, so he used her version).

Comment

• -From MTribe

Madonna at Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange in New York (November 12 2011)

The Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project wrapped their quest for the world'd best new dancer at Roseland Ballroom in NYC last night, and Madonna was there to pick up the winner!

Making a stunning entrance rising from the stage among the dancers, the Queen of Pop sported a brand new look completely different from what you've seen over the past few weeks of "W.E." royalty.

Wearing black hot pants, a white shirt and knee-high boots, Madonna had straight, long, blond hair, and also wore a black coat when she had been taking the final judging at the end of the event. As widely anticipated - and despite some rumours to the contrary - there was no Madonna performance no sneak pick of an upcoming single.

I haven't find any pic in HQ
                                There's only one Queen
                                and that's MADONNA.

Comment

• Martin Solveig from his Facebook page

L*U*V MADONNA
                                  Let's forget about the leak and celebrate a collaboration I'll keep in mind forever. tonight Roseland Ballroom nyc with the smirnoff nightlife exchange project.
                                  There's only one Queen
                                  and that's MADONNA.

Comment

• Can't wait to hear more new songs.
                                    Don't think the first new song (GMAYL) is that special. But maybe it just has to grow on me.
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• She looks too good

Comment

• Her entrance to the party is legendary

I hope we'll find a good quality version.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Her face looks good...but ENOUGH with the knee high boots. She wore them during the Hard candy era.

Comment

• Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

Comment

• omg how great does she look there?!

Comment

• Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues
                                                omg how great does she look there?!
                                                She looks stunning!

The funny thing is that she drank champagne all night, @ a vodka-event

At last night's event somebody screamed @ her "happy holidays B!TCH" and she kind of gives him THAT LOOK (video)

Comment

• GIRLS GONE WILD snippet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4TLYigCWoo

Comment

• Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues
                                                    omg how great does she look there?!
                                                    Yes, she looks great. Btw, would you do me a favor? Stop bringing gaga up everywhere please.
                                                    "Sometimes in life you don't always feel like a winner, but that doesn't mean you're not a winner"

Comment

• She looks great in these pics

Some like to Clutch at Straws.

Comment

• Originally posted by gse17
                                                        Is this taken outside her house too?......lol.
                                                        There's only one Queen
                                                        and that's MADONNA.

Comment

• Some new other pics:

There's only one Queen
                                                          and that's MADONNA.

Comment

• She always looks great with her hair like that, she should stick to it I think she had that look in the 90s.
                                                            In general I think she always looked better with bangs or hair at one side like this.
                                                            BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• She looks so young and everything

Comment

Working...
                                                              X