No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She looks so hot, and still better looking than some of the young kids round today.

Some like to Clutch at Straws.

Comment

• She looks very good there....much better than Venice

Btw now Her Madgesty go back to New York and keep on working on the fuc!ing album.... :evil:
      There's only one Queen
      and that's MADONNA.

Comment

• Sorry but she looks the same as all other recent photos (which is not a bad thing but why all the excitement about her looks?)
        jio CHARTS NOW:6/4/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10374351

Comment

• ^ Where do you see the excitement?? Lol...they were just comment! This is the place where we can do that without being off topic

Btw ...at least for me the only excitement I have is JUST about a NEW album....I so want NEW music...and never will stop to repeat it, LOOOOLLL!!!
          There's only one Queen
          and that's MADONNA.

Comment

• I just don't get all the excitement from a photo or even a movie. I WANT AN ALBUM OR A DVD

Comment

• Originally posted by Wmosi
              Unpopular Opinion : Bedtime Stories is a better album, than Ray of Light.
              I agree

Comment

• I want the tour dates already
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                  I want the tour dates already
                  Let me listen before to a fantastic album, see a couple of amazing videos, and some decent promo......
                  There's only one Queen
                  and that's MADONNA.

Comment

• Originally posted by denise
                    Originally posted by spiritboy
                    I want the tour dates already
                    Let me listen before to a fantastic album, see a couple of amazing videos, and some decent promo......
                    Amen!
                    "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• From a distance, she looks younger than her age. However, the third pic gives nothing away - she looks 53.

She looks like a 53 year old that looks after herself though, really pretty!

Comment

• Already leaving London...and back in New York....
                        There's only one Queen
                        and that's MADONNA.

Comment

• She looks great and she doesn't need to act like she's 20. I hope her booty won't get down on the new album
                          When we lose what we love
                          Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                          When we lose what we love
                          Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel
                            She looks great and she doesn't need to act like she's 20. I hope her booty won't get down on the new album
                            Lol I was tempted to say she look fresher here at the Airport than in those pic yesterday at the premiere
                            There's only one Queen
                            and that's MADONNA.

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
                              I just don't get all the excitement from a photo or even a movie. I WANT AN ALBUM OR A DVD
                              +1
                              My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues
                                and i think i know why she looks so good...remember those pics where she had her face covered with a scarf? and for a few days we only saw her with her sunglasses?

She looked odd below her eyes since 2008...and now not anymore!
                                Exactly Tiago I'm a big fan of Madonna. But I was not very happy with whatever she was doing to her face since 2008

But finally, whatever she started. she finished it when she was caught with the scarf And finally she looks good to me again She looks great now
                                B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• Back in New York

Love to see she looks happy and in good mood!
                                  There's only one Queen
                                  and that's MADONNA.

Comment

• She just flew in British Airways' First Class - so of course she's in a good mood ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by irishguy28
                                      She just flew in British Airways' First Class - so of course she's in a good mood ;-)
                                      yep maybe that's the reason why she looks so good and cause i'm always tired as f... after the bloody Ryanair ..eheh

Comment

• I think I'm finding myself thoroughly enjoying Bedtime Stories...

I never would've thought that Madonna could pull of something like this.

She might be growing on me...
                                        I can feel this light that's inside of me, growing fast into a bolt of lightning. I know one spark will shock the world...
                                        --Katy Perry

Comment

• Happy 17th birthday Bedtime Stories!!

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy
                                            Happy 17th birthday Bedtime Stories!!
                                            And just a couple of days ago fell the 19th bithday for "Erotica"
                                            There's only one Queen
                                            and that's MADONNA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Titan3510
                                              I think I'm finding myself thoroughly enjoying Bedtime Stories...

"BS" is a solid album: i love it, despite "Take A Bow" one of her worst song ever!!
                                              At the time I could die to see a video for "Inside Of Me"...
                                              There's only one Queen
                                              and that's MADONNA.

Comment

Originally posted by grooveboy
                                                Happy 17th birthday Bedtime Stories!!
                                                And just a couple of days ago fell the 19th bithday for "Erotica"
                                                Ah, they grow up so fast

Comment

Originally posted by Titan3510
                                                  I think I'm finding myself thoroughly enjoying Bedtime Stories...

"BS" is a solid album: i love it, despite "Take A Bow" one of her worst song ever!!
                                                  At the time I could die to see a video for "Inside Of Me"...
                                                  Probably BS is the album by Madonna I loved the most without having to get used to it or go back to it later to appreciate certain songs. I played it to death. Still love it and I think it's as good as ROL to be honest. That's why I got so excited when I heard she was going R&B again for her 2008 album... and then I bought HC :-?

Comment

• I'm trying to decide whether I should buy the album or not. I really liked the singles. "Take A Bow" is just alright but what sold me on "Take A Bow" was the video.

Should I?
                                                    I can feel this light that's inside of me, growing fast into a bolt of lightning. I know one spark will shock the world...
                                                    --Katy Perry

Comment

Working...
                                                    X