Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by upushme
    Bodie, a ghost town in California. She could take inspiration for the video...

She just may!!!!!

She is really checking out her fans internet posts the past days.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen
      ridiculous!!!!! dayum. so cool...

Comment

• Boo!!!! Just went to UK iTunes to download 'Living for Love' but it's only available as a pre-order and won't be released officially in the UK until 20th February!

Comment

• Originally posted by ColbyCo
          Boo!!!! Just went to UK iTunes to download 'Living for Love' but it's only available as a pre-order and won't be released officially in the UK until 20th February!
          May be it's the week of Brit Awards?

Comment

• Originally posted by sniper
            Originally posted by ColbyCo
            Boo!!!! Just went to UK iTunes to download 'Living for Love' but it's only available as a pre-order and won't be released officially in the UK until 20th February!
            May be it's the week of Brit Awards?
            It's a friday though, the Brits are on the 25th (the following week)

What's the point of a Friday release ?

Comment

• Radio will pick it up and fingerscrossed they keep playing it. UK releases are radio first then release later.

I'm so happy for her and the fans!!!!!!

Comment

• It's already on Capitol play lists! One of the biggest station, I'm sure radio 2 will play it! Bring it on M!!!

Comment

• Its like everybody in this PARTY is shining like IlluminatI!

The new songs are so great! After years of questioning Madonna I freakin love new music of the Queen.

Comment

• Originally posted by JasonJ
                    Originally posted by upushme
                    Bodie, a ghost town in California. She could take inspiration for the video...

She just may!!!!!

She is really checking out her fans internet posts the past days.

I second that!
                    Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                    http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

Comment

• We had such an amazing weekend with The Queen. I love these kind of surprises so much!!

Comment

• Splendid!

Comment

• @JasonJ and @upushme

Considering the message she wanted to send with Ghost Town, I think that Pripyat in Ukraine would be a much better place. That would be really epic video!
                          When we lose what we love
                          Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                          When we lose what we love
                          Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Yet again I'm overwhelmed how much hatred she gets. I've just read a Guardian article about her on facebook. All the comments are extremely negative. Words like c**nt tw** are being used in every second post. I know that people can have their own opinions but why do they hate her so much? She's over 50 and has been delivering the best pop music for over 30 years. There is no one comparable to her.
                            Nothing takes the past away like the future.

Comment

• ^ hatred like that is pretty transparent, imo. with anyone who is a celebrity (not just M) people in the general public will have their opinions and reasons for not liking them. but it seems that the more mean-spirited and vague the reasons, the more transparent the hatred is. if someone resorts to name calling, it's meaningless and without merit and just plain childish and easily ignored.

and more often than not, the hatred isn't even genuine, it's just being thrown around to provoke those who respect that person (madonna, or whoever) and for ATTENTION.

our reactions, our energy, and our attention, are exactly what the haters want.

Comment

• Originally posted by clayton75
                                ^ hatred like that is pretty transparent, imo. with anyone who is a celebrity (not just M) people will have their reasons for not liking them. but it seems that the more mean-spirited and vague the reason, the more transparent the hatred is. if someone resorts to name calling, it's meaningless and without merit and just plain childish and easily ignored.

and more often than not, the hatred isn't even genuine, it's just being thrown around to provoke those who respect that person (madonna, or whoever) and for ATTENTION.

you're right, thanks for your response.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel
                                  @JasonJ and @upushme

Considering the message she wanted to send with Ghost Town, I think that Pripyat in Ukraine would be a much better place. That would be really epic video!

lol. Maybe true bro.
                                  But I don't see M flying to Ukraine to record a video.....

Comment

• #BIM really took off and holds steady in the early charts, while other songs are waning.

Comment

• Twitter:
                                      "Yeezus and Madonna bringing the light at Christmastime. Illuminati"

Comment

• Originally posted by clayton75
                                        ^ hatred like that is pretty transparent, imo. with anyone who is a celebrity (not just M) people in the general public will have their opinions and reasons for not liking them. but it seems that the more mean-spirited and vague the reasons, the more transparent the hatred is. if someone resorts to name calling, it's meaningless and without merit and just plain childish and easily ignored.

!!

Comment

• Time magazine: "Madonna’s Next Album Is Shaping Up to Be Her Best in a Decade"

http://time.com/3643968/madonna-rebel-heart-new-music/

Comment

• I need a good track list to burn a CD for my friend. Using these songs, can anyone make me a list with a good flow. I'm having trouble.
                                            Living for love, BIM,UB,heart break city,Devil prays, ghost Town, Joan of arc, Messiah, rebel heart, wash all over me, borrowed time addicted one that got away

Comment

• Originally posted by SocietysBoy
                                              Time magazine: "Madonna’s Next Album Is Shaping Up to Be Her Best in a Decade"

http://time.com/3643968/madonna-rebel-heart-new-music/

Comment

• Originally posted by Henry_Lee
                                                Yet again I'm overwhelmed how much hatred she gets. I've just read a Guardian article about her on facebook. All the comments are extremely negative. Words like c**nt tw** are being used in every second post.
                                                Isn't she the one who promotes vulgar or offensive language all the time in her songs and tours?
                                                Just saying. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by maroon
                                                  Originally posted by Henry_Lee
                                                  Yet again I'm overwhelmed how much hatred she gets. I've just read a Guardian article about her on facebook. All the comments are extremely negative. Words like c**nt tw** are being used in every second post.
                                                  Isn't she the one who promotes vulgar or offensive language all the time in her songs and tours?
                                                  Just saying. ;)

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Comment

• Originally posted by JasonJ
                                                    Originally posted by maroon
                                                    Originally posted by Henry_Lee
                                                    Just saying. ;)

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
                                                    Always! ;)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X