No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh i get it. Hope they'll strike a deal soon then.

And her dancing in Cuba is giving me life.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I want that too, but I don't think Warner cares about details like having videos on youtube. They got deal with vevo and they will get money from them :(

Comment

• But won't they get more money if they also strike a deal with Youtube?

Anyway, i'm losing hope for a RH Tour dvd since concert dvds are apparently a dead market. Let's hope for Madonna sells the concert for a tv channel for broadcasting rights.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Warner will have to understand we're not in the 90s anymore tho. Youtube is basically the MTV of the 10s and the biggest platform for music videos currently. They need to adapt.
          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Btw, what videos are posted in that playlist?

Comment

• She's so cute dancing with Rocco. Aww that makes me so happy

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                In Turkey her signature songs are:

- Like A Virgin
                - Like A Prayer
                - Vogue
                - La Isla Bonita
                - Papa Don't Preach
                - Hung Up
                - Music
                - Give It To Me
                In Italy
                - Holiday
                - Like a virgin
                - Papa don't preach
                - La isla bonita
                - Like a prayer
                - Vogue
                - Don't cry for me Argentina
                - Frozen
                - Music
                - Hung up
                - Sorry
                - 4 Minutes

but also Ghosttown I think.

Comment

• In Cyprus only "Frozen" and "La Isla Bonita" gets played on the radio time to time... :evil:
                  jio CHARTS NOW:3/8/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...7#post10442327

Comment

• [youtube:2rr30yfr]AQ1HxI9Xpjg[/youtube:2rr30yfr]
                    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• [youtube:2ka6qbz8]rm6irSuioXc[/youtube:2ka6qbz8]

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
                        In Cyprus only "Frozen" and "La Isla Bonita" gets played on the radio time to time... :evil:
                        Lucky.

I don't think I've ever heard Frozen here.

I hear Papa Don't Preach, Like a Virgin and Vogue once in a while on AC radio and I hear Music, Hung Up and Sorry quite often on pop radio!

Comment

• Go Inside Madonna's Three-Day Cuban Birthday Extravaganza with Steven Klein and Rosie O'Donnell

http://www.wmagazine.com/story/birthday ... avana-cuba

Comment

• "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Happy birthday, Madge!

Comment

• I never heard Vogue in Germany on radio. And somehow I never saw the video in my childhood. So I did not know the song for a very very long time
                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                                  I never heard Vogue in Germany on radio. And somehow I never saw the video in my childhood. So I did not know the song for a very very long time
                                  How did you survive?!?

Comment

• Queen of the Billboard charts!
                                    She had 157 number-ones on all the Billboard charts for her multi-format, winning support at pop, dance and adult formats. She extended her record in 2015 with "Ghosttown", became Madonna's 45th number-one song on the Hot Dance Club Songs.

Comment

• Should I wait for you, my substitute for love? <3 <3 <3

Comment

• Not sure if a bit off topic but Britney wished a happy birthday to Madonna by dancing along to Vogue

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJPbCuVhBvy ... tneyspears

PS: Happy belated birthday Madonna!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                          Queen of the Billboard charts!
                                          She had 157 number-ones on all the Billboard charts for her multi-format, winning support at pop, dance and adult formats. She extended her record in 2015 with "Ghosttown", became Madonna's 45th number-one song on the Hot Dance Club Songs.
                                          Even BB forgets about BIM

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen
                                            Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                            Alpha posted that. Not Billboard

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88
                                              Originally posted by jio
                                              In Cyprus only "Frozen" and "La Isla Bonita" gets played on the radio time to time... :evil:
                                              Lucky.

I don't think I've ever heard Frozen here.

I hear Papa Don't Preach, Like a Virgin and Vogue once in a while on AC radio and I hear Music, Hung Up and Sorry quite often on pop radio!
                                              I've heard Causing a commotion, Beautiful stranger, dress you up and also SPANISH EYES on the radio here in Italy! I was shocked, Italy loves her

Comment

• who did the snapchat madonna filter???

Comment

• I still think Rebel Heart is one of her best albums in a long long time, I prefer it Confessions, it has more substance. I never understood all the hate for Heartbreak City, I think it's stunning. Playing it right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craigh
                                                    I still think Rebel Heart is one of her best albums in a long long time, I prefer it Confessions, it has more substance. I never understood all the hate for Heartbreak City, I think it's stunning. Playing it right now.
                                                    I have to agree with you. Confessions actually makes me fall asleep-it's too monotonous. RH I love. HC is a beautiful song-loved it live.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong I like Confessions as a dance album, it has some great tracks, Rebel Heart just feels more emotionally guided, reflective as well as having the fun dance tracks. It's up there with her best I would say. I feel the same about the incredible Erotica album.

Comment

• Madonna's love letters to feature in documentary
                                                        http://www.contactmusic.net/madonna/new ... ry_5356228

Comment

• Originally posted by Craigh
                                                          Don't get me wrong I like Confessions as a dance album, it has some great tracks, Rebel Heart just feels more emotionally guided, reflective as well as having the fun dance tracks. It's up there with her best I would say. I feel the same about the incredible Erotica album.
                                                          To me, her masterpieces are Like A Prayer, Erotica, RoL and confessions!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen
                                                            Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                                            Speaking of wich...

Comment

• I don't get the hate BIM song and video get from some of her fans. It's supposed to be a fun, party track and it served its purpose. It's not like Madonna was acting she was doing art while recording it.
                                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                              X