No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So excited! Going to see the show tomorrow night and also this Saturday! And still haven't decided what to wear yet. Maybe I'll wear my Who's That Girl Tshirt!

Comment

• Originally posted by maddymad
      Originally posted by floridagrl

Everyone and everything is compared to her.
      And what's considered a flop for Madonna is a tremendous success for everyone else!
      Ain't it the truth?
      Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
      http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

Comment

• I think for every person who likes her there's 5 that want her to fail, they don't let reality get in front of a hate filled article
        I've had to work much harder than this for something I want don't try to resist me

Comment

• I think they just post bad reviews to sell papers. Obviously, no one wants to read that Madge has slayed yet again...and again....and again...and again.... oh yeah, and again.... and then one more time...again.... so they just plop some drivel in the columns to fill space and act as click bait.

Comment

So excited! Going to see the show tomorrow night and also this Saturday! And still haven't decided what to wear yet. Maybe I'll wear my Who's That Girl Tshirt!

I expect a full on review from you. I dont need pics, just a full on review.
            I have two more months to wait

Comment

• Go shirtless, let everyone enjoy your body
              I've had to work much harder than this for something I want don't try to resist me

Comment

• Originally posted by JasonJ
                Okay.
                So according to the latest dates they have not given up on Grammy Awards next February?
                Grammys are the 15th of Feb in LA.
                Technically she can still fly back and forth on the 14, and be there on the 15th. and fly back on the 16th to have her show on 17th in HK?

Pffffff
                I hope her record label and management have not given up their campaign with the academy of recording arts and sciences members.
                well. really her only chance to get a nomination for a Grammy is for best short video , it will be a miracle if she gets a best pop vocal álbum nomination , on the other hand i think she won t attend Grammys , even if she wins one , unless she receives a Grammy achievement award , and yes she even can perform holiday

Comment

Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues

LOL! No she didn't At BEST she got like 9 million, and i think it's already too much. I'm expecting between 7 to 8 million for these 3 dates. For arenas show it's something basically no one can achieve besides U2 and The Rolling Stones.
                  For MDNA, the total was $8,317,910 for 1 Bell Centre show [16,918 attendance] & 2 DC Washington [27,944 attendance] shows. Then the average was $204.37 for Bell Centre and $173.93 for DC.
                  For RHT, with 2 shows at Bell Centre [bigger venue capacity] and 1 show at DC plus higher average ticket price, I think it should be at least 9 million. Unless the attendance has dropped by a lot for RHT and the reports of much higher RHT ticket prices are false, it should do more than the previous total for MDNA for the said cities.
                  so with the 3 shows in New York the queen would be around 1,290,000,000 in her entire touring career

and she used to eat popcorn in her early 20s ..

Comment

• It looks that this show at MSG is going to be sold outchh

as expected

only 9 seats left

Comment

• Madonna’s New Tour Reveals a Sickening Double Standard in Pop Music
                      http://observer.com/2015/09/madonnas-ne ... pop-music/

Comment

• Originally posted by JasonJ

I expect a full on review from you. I dont need pics, just a full on review.
                        I have two more months to wait
                        For sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Materini
                          It looks that this show at MSG is going to be sold outchh

as expected

only 9 seats left
                          If the 9 seats do not get sold out, NY Post will declare on its front page tomorrow that the show is a HUGE FLOP!!!!

Comment

• SOLD OUT

QUEEN OF MSG

Comment

Originally posted by Materini

as expected

only 9 seats left
                              If the 9 seats do not get sold out, NY Post will declare on its front page tomorrow that the show is a HUGE FLOP!!!!
                              of course, now that it has sold out, they will say that they could've crammed in some extra seating in the aisles but the demand wasn't there, so it is obviously a HUGE FLOP and a sign of the end of her career...

Comment

• Originally posted by Materini
                                SOLD OUT

QUEEN OF MSG
                                Did it sell out? Yay for her.
                                Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                                http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

Comment

• Apparently JLo is at tonight's concert in NY.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88
                                    Apparently JLo is at tonight's concert in NY.
                                    Ariana Grande too.

Comment

• I was going to post that jejej

Comment

• Madonna dis 514 shows till now

30 years

10 tours

Comment

• Katy Perry was there too

Comment

• And Perez Hilton!

Amy Schumer came on stage during Unapologetic Bitch.

Comment

• lovely voice

https://twitter.com/xstaticheart/status ... 6439286786

Comment

Originally posted by Materini

as expected

only 9 seats left

Tea?

Comment

• - Jennifer Lopez and Casper
                                                  - Ariane Grande, Frankie J Grande and Momma Joan Grande
                                                  - Perez Hilton
                                                  - Mike Tyson
                                                  - Kelly Rippa
                                                  - Joe Jonas

All present at MSG tonight for M and RebelHeartTour

Comment

• Riccardo Tisci was at the first NYC Show, too.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X