No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great to read the success of Asian dates of RH Tour. I expected the same from Australia, that's probably why i'm disappointed.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
      Originally posted by CandyShop
      Originally posted by spiritboy
      Compared with her old body of work, Ghosttown is actually a weak ballad. Love Spent and Masterpiece are much better than GT.
      +1!
      Couldn't be farther than truth.

Love spent with autotuned vocals to death or ROL leftover? Hell no.
      That's your opinion tho, not a fact

Everyone has their own taste.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by adriano
        Tickets for Madonna concert in Taiwan sold out in 15 minutes
        Taipei, Sept. 26 (CNA) Tickets for “Queen of Pop” Madonna‘s first ever concert in Taiwan went on sale on Saturday and were snatched up within 15 minutes, Live Nation Taiwan, the promoter of the concert, said that day.

The around 10,000 tickets to the concert at the Taipei Arena on Feb. 4 next year were sold in three phases. Some of them were open for purchase to Madonna fan club members on Sept. 17 and to credit card holders from Sept. 21-23.

The rest went on sale at 11 a.m. on Saturday. Ticket prices ranged from NT$800 (US$24) to NT$16,800, with VIP packages sold at NT$30,000 for seated fans and NT$27,000 for standing groups.

The concert is part of Madonna’s 10th worldwide concert tour “Rebel Heart Tour.” It is the first time that the singer will hold a concert in Taiwan.

The tour follows the March 6 release of her album “Rebel Heart.” It began on September 9 in Canada and takes her to Europe and Asia, with the tour concluding on March 27, 2016 at a concert in Brisbane, Australia.

(By Christie Chen)
        ENDITEM/cs

http://drownedmadonna.com/tickets-for-m ... s/20150926

Rebel heart tour is a HUGE succes

Comment

• Today Boston bitches

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
            Great to read the success of Asian dates of RH Tour. I expected the same from Australia, that's probably why i'm disappointed.
            There're only one show in each asian country (except Macau and Philippines). Australia was announced 6 shows together

Comment

• Originally posted by RebelBitch
              Great to read the success of Asian dates of RH Tour. I expected the same from Australia, that's probably why i'm disappointed.
              There're only one show in each asian country (except Macau and Philippines). Australia was announced 6 shows together
              Yes but after 20 years of absence, i thought at least Sydney and Melbourne shows would sell out and new shows would be added quickly.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by RebelBitch
                Yes but after 20 years of absence, i thought at least Sydney and Melbourne shows would sell out and new shows would be added quickly.
                I believe that she'll do 12 shows there (4 in each city)

Comment

• Comment

• I adore this cape on Brit Awards but in the tour it's so tacky

Comment

• All hell will break loose on this

Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson on Lady Gaga: She's 'Way Better' Than Madonna

By now, it’s no secret that Lady Gaga is a metal fan, particularly of Iron Maiden. According to Maiden frontman Bruce Dickinson, the feeling’s mutual.But not only that -- he thinks she’s better than Madonna.

"I think she's great, and I agree with her: she's not the next Madonna,” he told Corus Radio in a Sep. 23 interview. “She's way better than that."He went on to praise her vocal and instrumental abilities:

"First of all, she can sing -- she's got a belter of a voice -- [and] she's a really good instrumentalist. And she's got a great sense of drama. And anybody that could turn up to an awards ceremony dressed as a bacon sandwich gets my vote. I mean, she's great."As for that Madonna comparison, Dickinson was likely referencing a recent Gaga interview with CR Fashion Book. “I always used to say to people, when they would say, 'Oh, she's the next Madonna.' No, I'm the next Iron Maiden,” Gaga stated. "Those guys were filling stadiums, and they still are. And it's because of the culture of the music, the poetry that's so powerful, that whenever the fans come together, they unite in the essence of what Iron Maiden is all about.”

http://www.billboard.com/articles/co...r-than-madonna
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Huge Troll
                        Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Lol that's been around for a while...surprised people caught up on it just now.

Comment

• ^^^ Old news .

Comment

I'm not surprised by Australia's cold reaction to this tour. This woman ignored this important market for more than 20 years and playing with fans by announcing concerts just to cancel them later. She did THREE times - Confessions Tour, S&S and MDNA. She lost way many fans over there with all this mess and now it's too late.

Comment

• The Australian dates will sell out in the end
                                what drama
                                I've had to work much harder than this for something I want don't try to resist me

Comment

• Originally posted by materialboi
                                  The Australian dates will sell out in the end
                                  what drama
                                  yup

over 120,000 persons will see Magde in Oceania

with a huge prices

Comment

• Originally posted by materialboi
                                    what drama
                                    Yeah. Everybody knows it

Comment

• Originally posted by Andre83
                                      I'm not surprised by Australia's cold reaction to this tour. This woman ignored this important market for more than 20 years and playing with fans by announcing concerts just to cancel them later. She did THREE times - Confessions Tour, S&S and MDNA. She lost way many fans over there with all this mess and now it's too late.
                                      This woman?! Bitch, She's Madonna

Comment

• Originally posted by Materini
                                        Originally posted by materialboi
                                        what drama
                                        yup

over 120,000 persons will see Magde in Oceania

with a huge prices

I'm sure that she'll do 16 shows in Oceania (4 NZ and 12 Australia)

Comment

• The Barclay's Center Brooklyn thanks Madonna for her sold out show in Billboard Magazine #RebelHeartTour

Comment

• priceless

Comment

• Originally posted by maddymad
                                              The Barclay's Center Brooklyn thanks Madonna for her sold out show in Billboard Magazine #RebelHeartTour
                                              Did you understand, haters?

Comment

• MADONNA AT WELLS FARGO CENTER
                                                http://www.independentphilly.com/madonn ... go-center/
                                                Often imitated but never duplicated, pop music icon Madonna is in a league of her own. Her 13 albums have spawned 82 singles, 69 music videos, 10 World tours, and earned her appearances in a variety of movies. While we have heard rumblings in recent years that Madonna is too old, is trying too hard, and needs to hang it up, we couldn’t disagree more. If the legion of fans that packed the Wells Fargo Center on Thursday, September 24th for her ‘Rebel Heart Tour’ was any indication, the Queen of Pop won’t be departing from the spotlight anytime soon.

The best selling female artist of all time is still going strong at age 57 and we were there first hand to witness the spectacle that is Madonna. The Wells Fargo Center was abuzz from the moment we arrived just before 9pm. The anticipation was palpable with fans young and old counting down the minutes until the curtain (adorned with the Rebel Heart album cover) dropped. At 945pm, the wait was over and the stage filled with dancers in exotic, soldier-like costumes, brandishing large metal poles with crosses affixed to the ends.

Opening with ‘Iconic’, the Material Girl, in an aptly iconic moment, descended from the rafters in a steel cage. Once the cage reached stage level, it opened, and released Madonna into the clutches of the ‘armed’ dancers. The crowd went bananas, chanting her name, and snapping photos on the cell phones. She transitioned into her second song ‘Bitch I’m Madonna’ flanked by a gaggle of asian dancers.

For her third number, ‘Burning Up’, she dawned an electric guitar and made her way out onto the lengthy runway that ran from the stage out into the floor seats. With flames flashing across the huge digital screens behind her, she rocked the Wells Fargo Center with one of her early hits. The building was electric and would stay that way throughout her 20+ song performance.

The next few hours were filled with hits both old and new, a whirlwind of costume, stage, and dancer changes, and a sea of fans that fully seemed to appreciate that they were in the presence of one of the most well known, talented, envelope pushing female artists of our lifetime. Sure, we’ve been annoyed with some of her antics over the past few years (like when she suddenly developed a British accent or when appeared on stage with Avicii at Ultra Music Festival in 2013 and asked the all ages crowd “have you seen Molly?”, which she later claimed was not a drug reference) but all of that nonsense vacated our thoughts from the moment her captivating performance began.

30 years after her first tour in 1985, she continues to bring the thunder to the stage. She even dedicated a song to Pope Francis (‘La Isla Bonita’) who is scheduled to appear in Philly this weekend. “”Rules are for fools. That’s why I like the new pope. He seems very open-minded.” she told the Philly faithful. We would have loved to see the Pope join her on stage for ‘Like a Prayer’, ‘Like a Virgin’, or ‘Papa Don’t Preach’, but alas it was not meant to be. For lifelong fans of Madonna, not even the Pope himself could have made this a more religious experience. If you have the chance to catch Madonna when she rolls into your city, we highly recommend snagging a ticket and getting into the groove.

Comment

• Madge has launched 82 singles?

Comment

• This girl does the same Madonna s moves , very good

Madonna s influence as a performer is EPIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G94a88UlF4Y

Comment

Working...
                                                    X