No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine if they got married again though. Seriously, modern day Liz and Dick The media would go into over drive and, well, give them both the biggest profile increase in years. They are well suited though. Just not on film
    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
      Originally posted by lizz
      Originally posted by spiritboy
      I'm glad Madonna wasn't the one that interviewed El Chapo, now that would've made some headlines
      Hopefully it won't hurt Madonna in her attempts to get Rocco home but I wouldn't be surprised if Guy does use that against her. Sounds like it was research for a movie...it's just when the new man in your life is being investigated by the Mexican government for not turning in the world's most wanted drug trafficker/mass murderer/terrorist that can be argued as an imminent danger to everyone in the vacinity.

Not really, he's been captured
      He has been captured but according to the Mexican Attorney General Sean is still being investigated for his role in the plot, not to mention the drug cartel itself that is vowing revenge.

Comment

• Madonna is safe. Nobody would discuss a movie with her unless they want it to flop hard.
        When we lose what we love
        Don't think anything will ever taste the same
        When we lose what we love
        Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel
          Madonna is safe. Nobody would discuss a movie with her unless they want it to flop hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88
            Originally posted by NoAngel
            Madonna is safe. Nobody would discuss a movie with her unless they want it to flop hard.

We laugh because it's true

Comment

• She still coud have a child with Sean

Comment

• I hope she stays away from Sean. He'll get in big trouble for interviewing El Chapo while he was on the run. That kind of thing can cause her to lose custody of Rocco.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by paperinobz
                  She still coud have a child with Sean
                  Yes. 40s Madonna couldn't but nearly 60 Madonna defo could.

Comment

• Shame "Rebel Heart" became her very first album that didn't produce a hit, she did great scoring hits with all of her 12 first albums.

Being a hit songs that obtained top 10 positions in a significant amount of countries. Songs that weren't included either performed poorly or reached the top 10 in very few countries.

Madonna (Debut album) = 3 Hits
                    - Holiday
                    - Lucky star
                    - Borderline
                    Like a Virgin = 5 Hits
                    - Like a virgin
                    - Material Girl
                    - Angel
                    - Into the groove (Originally released for the "Desperately seeking Susan" soundtrack and was eventually included on the "Like a Virgin" album as an international Bonus track)
                    - Dress you up
                    True Blue = 5 Hits
                    - Live to tell
                    - Papa don't preach
                    - True Blue
                    - Open your heart
                    - La isla bonita
                    Like a Prayer = 4 Hits
                    - Like a prayer
                    - Express yourself
                    - Cherish
                    - Keep it together (Released in selective markets)
                    Erotica = 2 Hits
                    - Erotica
                    - Deeper and deeper
                    Bedtime stories = 2 Hits
                    - Secret
                    - Take a bow
                    Ray of light = 3 Hits
                    - Frozen
                    - Ray of light
                    - The power of goodbye
                    Music = 4 Hits
                    - American Pie (Originally released for the "The next best thing" soundtrack and was eventually included on the "Music" album as an international Bonus track).
                    - Music
                    - Don't tell me
                    - What it feels like for a girl (The song didn't reach the top 20 in the US but was an international hit).
                    American Life = 2 Hits
                    - Die another day (Originally released for the James Bond "Die another day" soundtrack and was eventually included on the "American life" album)
                    - American Life (The song failed in the US but was an international hit).
                    Confessions on a dancefloor = 2 Hits
                    - Hung up
                    - Sorry (The song failed in the US but was an international hit).
                    Hard Candy = 2 Hits
                    - 4 Minutes
                    - Give it 2 me (The song failed in the US but was an international hit).
                    MDNA = 1 Hit
                    - Give me all your luvin'
                    Rebel Heart = 0

Very solid.
                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• ^^^ Great list!!! Thank you for posting it.

Comment

• That list just reminded me how amazing the True Blue singles are! All of them! Yes, even True Blue the single

Comment

• London's Heart radio station plays almost every day one Madonna 80s single. I wish they had supported her latest music though...

Comment

• Who's ready for shanghai surprise 2 :-?
                            I've had to work much harder than this for something I want don't try to resist me

Comment

• I love listening Music and COADF back to back

They are her most fun albums

Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy
                                London's Heart radio station plays almost every day one Madonna 80s single. I wish they had supported her latest music though...

They do, but it's always something from True Bloody Blue!

Comment

• Guys, what are your favorite and least favorite booklets?

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
                                    Guys, what are your favorite and least favorite booklets?

Confessions is top.
                                    Like a Prayer is bottom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
                                      Guys, what are your favorite and least favorite booklets?
                                      Favorite Booklet: "Ray of light"

* "Music" also has a great booklet

Least favorite Booklet: "Hard Candy"
                                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I don't like her pre-Erotica booklets at all. They are all equally bad.

Post-Erotica booklets I don;t like are American life, it's just boring and stupid/ Doesn;t look like a booklet to me. And hard Candy, that one is disgusting. Photoshoot is disgusting, pictures they used are even worse, and those pictures of candies? Ugh. What the hell was she thinking? MDNA has boring booklet too.

Comment

• The complete COADF demo album has leaked. Pretty amazing stuff.

Comment

• Yeah HC's booklet is really tragic. To be honest I actually dislike nearly everything and can't stand anything from the "Hard Candy" period, the album is dull and her worst to me, the album cover is her worst, the booklet is tacky as hell, the photoshoot is horrendous, the music videos were basic as f*ck . . . I hate to admit it but I didn't even like the tour that much, I mean I thought it was cool but its definately far from being among my favorite tours from her. The only thing I liked from the era were singles "Give it 2 me" and "Miles away" whose music videos were still cheap BTW. Overall really crappy era (quality wise) from Madonna.

The MDNA era had the worst set of singles she's released in her entire career, but I liked the album more than HC (it had some stunning tunes such as "Masterpiece", "Love Spent", "I'm addicted", etc), the booktet, photoshoot and album cover are way better than HC, I loved the superbowl performance, I liked the music videos more than HC's and I also I liked the tour more.

Comment

• She went on at like 10:30 tonight...

Comment

• I love hard candy.

Its my fave album along with bedtime Stories.

Hesrtbeat
                                                Incredible
                                                Shes not me
                                                The beat goes on

Ate her best 2000s songs.
                                                Beat goes on is ******* hot
                                                YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

• "So lucky to have met you!!!! Hot Tramp I love you So! #rebelheart" -Madonna

"Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• "Talented . Unique. Genius. Game Changer. The Man who Fell to Earth. Your Spirit Lives on Forever! #rebelheart" -Madonna

"Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X