• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've always thought Human Nature was one of her most iconic videos
    Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
      Agree with you .
      I'd say Frozen as well. Why it was not nominated for video of the year at the VMAs instead of RoL is beyond me.
      Frozen is THAT video.
      The thing is that . . . "Ray Of Light" music video >>>>> "Frozen" music video.

regarding underrated music videos?? . . . I'd say:

Drowned World / Substitute For Love
      American Pie
      Don't Tell Me
      Sorry

Are underrated music videos . . . Great ones that are rarely talked about or cared about these days.
      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• [youtube:887uldz7]yfdI9wV0waI[/youtube:887uldz7]

The blond one always reminded ne on Madonna 1989
        YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by jochen
          [youtube:i6p6bttb]yfdI9wV0waI[/youtube:i6p6bttb]

She looks like a mix of Madonna and Celine.
          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
            Originally posted by jochen
            [youtube:2ebeihqt]yfdI9wV0waI[/youtube:2ebeihqt]

She looks like a mix of Madonna and Celine.

Now you say it . Yes

The looooong face and chin. Yeah

Comment

• Frozen is so good.In fact one my favourite videos of all time mysterious and little bit creepy

Comment

• Re: Madonna

Ray Of Light music video is so basic and overrated i can't

Frozen on the other hand >

But the last iconic Madonna music video was probably Human Nature
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The last iconic video was Hung Up! Parkour became a phenomenon after that.
                  "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Re: Madonna

I don't like HU video. She looks great in it but i was bored to death watching it.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Hung Up video is definitely very iconic. This outfit alone>>>>>

Madonna also looked SNATCHED af there.
                      COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Madonna will own 2019. I can feel it in my blood.

Album: 13 tracks
                        Theme: Neoclassicism
                        Lead single: European inspired pop/dance track with BIG budget video that has very well known actors in it
                        Promotions:
                        1. Talk shows in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia, gay clubs
                        2. Music awards shows: MTVs, Grammys, AMAs, etc.
                        3. YouTube promotion show on the day of the release of the album. Free streaming
                        4. Associate the lead single with an TV ad or a film soundtrack
                        5. On the cover of every ******* well-known magazines
                        6. Perform 3 songs on the rooftop of the tallest building in the world.
                        7. Have a tribute at the Grammys or MTV where Britney, Xtina, Ariana, Gaga, Beyoncé, Nicki, Pink, Katy, Rihanna, Taylor pat tribute to the queen of pop

8. Fake her own.......

Comment

• Omg, Ed Sheeran already snatched Madonna's wig when it comes to touring gross.

Apparently Divide Tour grossed $564m and with more shows coming it's expected to top $700m. I doubt any female will come close to this
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                            Omg, Ed Sheeran already snatched Madonna's wig when it comes to touring gross.

Apparently Divide Tour grossed $564m and with more shows coming it's expected to top $700m. I doubt any female will come close to this
                            How many shows?
                            Her record as solo act was broken before by the ex pink Floyd anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by cindycgy
                              Perform to who? The space station?

Comment

8. Fake her own.......

She faked her own during BAT back in the 1990s
                                Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Madonna will own 2019. I can feel it in my blood.

Album: 13 tracks
                                  Theme: Neoclassicism
                                  Lead single: European inspired pop/dance track with BIG budget video that has very well known actors in it
                                  Promotions:
                                  1. Talk shows in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia, gay clubs
                                  2. Music awards shows: MTVs, Grammys, AMAs, etc.
                                  3. YouTube promotion show on the day of the release of the album. Free streaming
                                  4. Associate the lead single with an TV ad or a film soundtrack
                                  5. On the cover of every **** well-known magazines
                                  7. Have a tribute at the Grammys or MTV where Britney, Xtina, Ariana, Gaga, Beyoncé, Nicki, Pink, Katy, Rihanna, Taylor pat tribute to the queen of pop

8. Fake her own.......
                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• $ 15

The old good days

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                      Originally posted by cindycgy

8. Fake her own.......

What is BAT?

Comment

• Originally posted by ReubenWalton
                                        Originally posted by menime123
                                        Originally posted by cindycgy

8. Fake her own.......

What is BAT?
                                        Blonde Ambition Tour
                                        I have received many gifts from God,
                                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I hope we'll have some kind of news regarding the album in January.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                            I hope we'll have some kind of news regarding the album in January.
                                            I think we will.
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Soon lol

Comment

• I just saw an old german magazine article from 1990.

It was so funny.

Madonna's pop throne is shaking
                                                Was the headline.

Madonna (32) is the queen of pop but also a grandma compared to her 3 biggest rivals.

Then they listed...

The youngest is...Debbie Gibson.....
                                                The most beautiful one....Kylie ...
                                                The most ambitious .. Janet Jackson...

It was funny cos it was all about HOW VERY OLD Madonna is. She was 32!!!

Comment

I just saw an old german magazine article from 1990.

It was so funny.

Was the headline.

Madonna (32) is the queen of pop but also a grandma compared to her 3 biggest rivals.

Then they listed...

The youngest is...Debbie Gibson
                                                  The most beautiful one....Kylie
                                                  The most ambitious .. Janet Jackson

It was funny cos it was all about very HOW OLD Madonna is. She was 32!!!
                                                  Who is the magazine?

And do we know why popular german music magazine BRAVO blacklistetd her since 1993?
                                                  [center:vkux8078]FOLLOW THE DUCK[/center:vkux8078]

Comment

It was so funny.

Was the headline.

Then they listed...

The most... Janet Jackson

A couple months ago,I posted a british magazine article from back when The Girlie Show Tour opened in London and they were calling her exactly that :GRANDMA ! lol
                                                    She's been called old for soooooo long .
                                                    The interesting thing is that absoluyely no one would dare to call Michael Jackson 'grandpa' back then... And some people say misogyny isn't a thing

Comment

• It was BILD.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
                                                        Originally posted by jochen

It was so funny.

Was the headline.

Then they listed...

The most... Janet Jackson

A couple months ago,I posted a british magazine article from back when The Girlie Show Tour opened in London and they were calling her exactly that :GRANDMA ! lol
                                                        She's been called old for soooooo long .
                                                        The interesting thing is that absoluyely no one would dare to call Michael Jackson 'grandpa' back then... And some people say misogyny isn't a thing
                                                        What is misgony

Comment

What is misgony
                                                          Misogyny refers specifically to a hatred of women.

Comment

• It's a Hard Candy!

Comment

• Originally posted by madgikman
                                                              Soon lol

Comment

Working...
                                                              X