No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music is One of her finest tracks Ever.

Comment

• "Music" translates very well live and on a dancefloor.
      You ain't gotta break down,
      YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyONE
        Music is One of her finest tracks Ever.
        Agreed. It still sounds fresh after all those years.
        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel
          My favorite Madonna albums are "Bedtime Stories" and "Confessions On A Dancefloor".
          For a favourite album, it would be nice to know its spelling.
          I love it still as well, "Bedtime Stories" on the other hand is my least favourite of her studio albums.

Comment

• Aw, daily dose of maroon bitching <3
            When we lose what we love
            Don't think anything will ever taste the same
            When we lose what we love
            Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Originally posted by maroon
              Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel
              My favorite Madonna albums are "Bedtime Stories" and "Confessions On A Dancefloor".
              I love it still as well, "Bedtime Stories" on the other hand is my least favourite of her studio albums.

Comment

• Madonna will also be working on New Music in Portugal. Yay! Soundtrack music? She said this on IG.

Comment

• Probably for the soundtrack. Spring 2019 is the earliest day for a new studio album from Madonna.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin
                    Originally posted by luckyONE
                    Music is One of her finest tracks Ever.
                    Agreed. It still sounds fresh after all those years.
                    it does and it's perfect for a summer car drive through the city with the windows down..

Comment

• She may also just be alluding to inspiration for new music etc...so it could be for a new album but agree soundtrack is most probable...maybe she's realised the best way to push the film is to do a soundtrack song/single...

Comment

• Lol, you're all overthinking this too much. She just wanted to announce indirectly that she's moving to Portugal.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
                          Originally posted by maroon
                          Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel

Hey now! I'm sorry! It's just a habit of spelling Kylie's "Dancefloor".

Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• "The energy of Portugal is so inspiring. I feel very creative and alive here and I look forward to working on my film LOVED and making New Music!!! This will be the next Chapter in My Book!
                            It's time to conquer the world from a different vantage point!!" -Madonna
                            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Maybe she's moving here to film her new movie. Maybe it's not a permanent thing.
                              We have beautiful locations and lots of sunlight.

Comment

• Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel

Hey now! I'm sorry! It's just a habit of spelling Kylie's "Dancefloor".

You have nothing to be sorry about, some people are just grumpy. It's in their nature.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                  "The energy of Portugal is so inspiring. I feel very creative and alive here and I look forward to working on my film LOVED and making New Music!!! This will be the next Chapter in My Book!
                                  New music.
                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin
                                    Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                    "The energy of Portugal is so inspiring. I feel very creative and alive here and I look forward to working on my film LOVED and making New Music!!! This will be the next Chapter in My Book!
                                    New music.
                                    Don't get your hopes up. It might be a re-worked version of Candy Shop for the soundtrack of the movie.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Considering LOVED is all set in NYC, clearly she'll make it there. Anyway, her IG post just says she's inspired by Portugal, nothing else. 'Inspired to make new music' comments are so 2013
                                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I'm here for fado inspired new album TBH

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy
                                            I'm here for fado inspired new album TBH
                                            OMG I'm not really sure of how that would sound
                                            You ain't gotta break down,
                                            YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• I'm happy she's feeling happy.
                                              Even if she's just 'inspired to make new music' is great in my opinion as it's the firat time she even mentions the words 'make' and 'music' in the same sentence or even talks about it at all.
                                              It's something at least New album in 2019 is basically confirmed now

Comment

• 2019?
                                                I think March or August 2018.

Comment

• 2018? 2019?

At this rate, LOVE won't even be shot this year, and it's almost certainly her next project - it's in pre-production so the ball is rolling: she's isn't going to postpone it for another 2 years to give us a new album or tour. The truth is we haven't even heard rumours of her trying to cast it yet - and we will know when casting happens.

Basically, I wouldn't expect a new album project to even begin until 2019 at the earliest. However, over the last year I think she's shocked us a few times with how randomly she's stepped back into popstar mode (mainly election stuff and charity events) so maybe we might get a movie song or a mini EP - but nothing this year, as we're about to get a new album this month in her eyes

I'm pretty sure she did 4 songs with Oakenfold in like a week, so I'm sure she could do something if she really wanted to. Basically - Madonna is our biggest obstacle at getting new Madonna songs
                                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• What is the new Film about?
                                                    YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

Working...
                                                    X