Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QueenMadonna
    Originally posted by upushme
    I hope she's working on the new album. We need more music, our Skin is good enough at this point
    Wait till August/September of 2018.
    I'd love that, but I don't think it is likely

Comment

• She should release again this gem with a proper video:

[youtube:2filj480]5ycWObpi73Y[/youtube:2filj480]

Comment

• Re: Madonna

No she shouldn’t
        Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

I'm really tired of M promoting MDNA Skin on her social media accounts every minute
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• ^ It's once per day at most, and actually only 5x in the last 10 days. I actually like the imagery and video content of her MDNA Skin promo, so I enjoy it.

Comment

I don’t mind her posting them... at least she’s doing some work

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                I'm really tired of M promoting MDNA Skin on her social media accounts every minute

I hope she'll do the same to promote the next album.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                  I don’t mind her posting them... at least she’s doing some work
                  Agreed - there's effort and creative energy being put into it. Plus, there's nothing else going on for her, and it's the holiday season so....

Comment

Listening to 'Rebel Heart' album now. It's still a nice record
                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin
                      Love it a lot

Comment

• ^ Beautiful Scars, Borrowed Time & Addicted my fave at the moment

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop
                          ^ Beautiful Scars, Borrowed Time & Addicted my fave at the moment
                          For a second there, I Thought I had typed this
                          These are 3 of my fave songs as well !

Comment

RH is a good album but it’s just not an amazing album. I don’t think it has a ‘WOW’ moment (although there’s the odd WTF moment )

Comment

• Borrowed Time definitely has some of the best lyrics she's ever written.
                              Messiah is a wow moment for me. I find it stunning,start to finish !

Comment

• RH could have been a very good pop album had she left out all the ratchet, try hard material

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                  RH could have been a very good pop album had she left out all the ratchet, try hard material

I agree, but I’m glad we have what we got. I think from Madonna’s POV it was all out there anyway, so she might as well have given us everything in contention for completion before whittling the trscklist down - no way do I believe Madonna intended to give us 24 (officially released) songs when she settled on releasing just 1 album (as oppose to her envisaged 2).

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
                                    Borrowed Time definitely has some of the best lyrics she's ever written.
                                    True "Messiah" is easily up there with her very best. It's by far the best song she released the last 10 years... BY FAAAAAR
                                    jio CHARTS NOW: 5/7//2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10956364

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
                                      Best Night and Hold Tight are good moment for me

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
                                        Originally posted by BodyShop
                                        Borrowed Time definitely has some of the best lyrics she's ever written.
                                        True "Messiah" is easily up there with her very best. It's by far the best song she released the last 10 years... BY FAAAAAR
                                        Also two of my favorites.
                                        Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• RH is the one M album that I go back to the most. I really like how varied it is. My faves are Devil Pray, Iconic and Holy Water:-)

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme
                                            She should release again this gem with a proper video:

[youtube:3jzw0e4x]5ycWObpi73Y[/youtube:3jzw0e4x]
                                            No, it's time for new Christmas songs.
                                            With a great video of her and her kids underneath the tree.
                                            Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• She certainly covered a lot of ground with Rebel Heart. It is both her most varied and bloated album. I place it somewhere in the middle of my ranking of Madonna albums. I feel like the record was made to display the diversity of sounds she wanted to explore rather than for every fan to love every song... with such a long, diverse album that wasn't achievable with the record.

Comment

• "Ray of light" (song) is one of the most beautiful pop recordings I ever heard, I've been listening to it a lot today, it was such a brilliant single release in every sense (song, music video, single cover). While the album itself is universally praised the song doesn't get enough love among her fanbase, its an underrated single these days, most fans I know never place ROL as one of her best songs ever or among their favorites, that recording from melodies, production, vocals, concept, lyrics, everything is Top notch!.
                                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by QueenMadonna
                                                  Originally posted by Benjamin
                                                  Love it a lot
                                                  It actually holding up quite well. It's still enjoyable to listen to and I expect that it'll age well.
                                                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                  So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                                    "Ray of light" (song) is one of the most beautiful pop recordings I ever heard, I've been listening to it a lot today, it was such a brilliant single release in every sense (song, music video, single cover). While the album itself is universally praise the song doesn't get enough love among her fanbase, its an underrated single these days, most fans I know never place ROL as one of her best songs ever or among their favorites, that recording from melodies, production, vocals, concept, lyrics, everything is Top notch!.
                                                    Probably because it's overplayed on her tours with basically the same performance and when her fans hear ROL they don't think about the brilliance you mentioned, but her screaming followed by weird guitar sounds.
                                                    When we lose what we love
                                                    Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                                    When we lose what we love
                                                    Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Working...
                                                    X